• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ignore Prefix - Partner Search Forever in Progress

ReminiscenceOfRegret

Do you remember your regret?
Hello, Remi here! While I am searching for fandom role plays, I am also on the lookout for original content!

Guidelines:
1. I'll play either gender, and I would love to double. Lots of fun playing multiple characters!
2. I will role play on PMs and threads, but you can also ask for any off site mediums. We could OOC chat there or something to help the discussions go faster!
3. I always try to match whatever my partner's post preference is. I do not have a requirement myself, and I strongly believe in quality over quantity.
4. Talk to me in OOC, if you want! I'd love to get to know you!
5. For romance, I only do MxF. However, we can do something platonic as well.
6. You can suggest any other pairings, too!

Pairings: There are stars next to ones I'm particularly craving, but I'm happy to do any of them!
Mermaid x Human
Mermaid x Pirate
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf **
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Hunter x Supernatural Creature
Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Creature (Since I am open to other creatures, haha)
Arranged Marriage (You can mix this with so many pairings, oh my!)
Soulmates **
Genie x Lampholder
Yandere x Senpai
Yandere x Senpai's Sibling **
Royal x Thief **
Royal x Commoner/Servant
Royal x Prisoner
Royal x Pirate
Pirate x Thief
Dragon Shifter x
Dragon Shifter x Human
Bully x Bully **
Bully x Bullied
Jock x Nerd
Jock x Prep
Bad Boy/Girl x Good Girl/Boy **
Ex x Ex
Celebrity x Non Fan **
Celebrity's Sibling x Fan **
Tutor x Student
Unrequited Love
Master x Servant
Opposites Attract **
Childhood Friends

Okay, I think that's all. Now, one more thing before I go. I'm also looking to do role plays based off songs. But, now that I'm typing that I don't remember all the songs I was going to put so that'll have to be an update, unless y'all want to suggest some! ^^

Hope to work with some of you guys. :)

I'd love to write with you!
I'm on more than I should be, along with thinking I can write a decent, detailed amount.
I love making my characters suffer for the good of the story, yet I like to think everyone gets a happy ending!
I'm a huge sucker for a long term, romantic, angsty, gritty under your nails kinda story.
If maybe you'd be interested in writing, let me know!

Oooh! I see a few that I'd be interested in playing with you! PM me if you're still looking!

Hello, Remi here! While I am searching for fandom role plays, I am also on the lookout for original content!

Guidelines:
1. I'll play either gender, and I would love to double. Lots of fun playing multiple characters!
2. I will role play on PMs and threads, but you can also ask for any off site mediums. We could OOC chat there or something to help the discussions go faster!
3. I always try to match whatever my partner's post preference is. I do not have a requirement myself, and I strongly believe in quality over quantity.
4. Talk to me in OOC, if you want! I'd love to get to know you!
5. For romance, I only do MxF. However, we can do something platonic as well.
6. You can suggest any other pairings, too!

Pairings: There are stars next to ones I'm particularly craving, but I'm happy to do any of them!
Mermaid x Human
Mermaid x Pirate
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf **
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Hunter x Supernatural Creature
Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Creature (Since I am open to other creatures, haha)
Soulmates **
Genie x Lampholder
Yandere x Senpai
Yandere x Senpai's Sibling **
Royal x Thief **
Royal x Commoner/Servant
Royal x Prisoner
Royal x Pirate
Pirate x Thief
Dragon Shifter x
Dragon Shifter x Human
Bully x Bully **
Bully x Bullied
Jock x Nerd
Jock x Prep
Bad Boy/Girl x Good Girl/Boy **
Ex x Ex
Celebrity x Non Fan **
Tutor x Student
Unrequited Love
Master x Servant
Opposites Attract **
Childhood Friends

Okay, I think that's all. Now, one more thing before I go. I'm also looking to do role plays based off songs. But, now that I'm typing that I don't remember all the songs I was going to put so that'll have to be an update, unless y'all want to suggest some! ^^

Hope to work with some of you guys. :)

I'm interested in soul mates and opposites attract as well as werewolf x werewolf if you're still looking!

Mermaid x Human
Mermaid Pirate
Vampire x Human
Soulmates **
Royal x Thief *
Royal x Prisoner
Royal x Pirate
Dragon Shifter x Human
Celebrity x Non Fan **
Master x Servant

Soulmates is super fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back