• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Reborn as a Demon But Getting Revenge Will Be Difficult OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
well we have 2 dudes, 1 girly dude, 1 dude in a girls body.
which means any romance will be weird.

If there's any romance I think the only weird thing is that one of the characters still looks like a babey 😭😭😭

I'd normally say that the demons of this world usually dont have wings, but since they can disappear, maybe say they are part of some magic?

The tail thing is fine. We can have tailed and tailless demons just like demons have different colors and shapes of horns.

Ohhhh oops I just kinda assumed wings were optional. I can take it off if it doesn't work. What sort of magic could help him fly? I assume wind but he doesn't know wind fjdjd.

Also thank youuuu. It was a lot of work putting it together. But I really liked how it came out :hornswhistle:

Ohhhh oops I just kinda assumed wings were optional. I can take it off if it doesn't work. What sort of magic could help him fly? I assume wind but he doesn't know wind fjdjd.

Also thank youuuu. It was a lot of work putting it together. But I really liked how it came out :hornswhistle:
Wind magic can help him fly. If he knew basic wind magic, he could fly short distances.

I'd normally say that the demons of this world usually dont have wings, but since they can disappear, maybe say they are part of some magic?

The tail thing is fine. We can have tailed and tailless demons just like demons have different colors and shapes of horns.

Hehe mine has 3 tails, lol

well we have 2 dudes, 1 girly dude, 1 dude in a girls body.
which means any romance will be weird.

Not really, Soreiel has her past memories but has fully embraced being a girl, so it’ll only be weird in that she acts like a tomboy once in a while

mine also has a tail but its long and thin kinda whippy but generally he keeps it coiled around his waist making for some fancy belt.

So. When should we start?
that is a great question. but i would generally say lets wait for Friday cause before then i don't have that much time cause extra work before December.

Wont be today after all since I have to go to a doctors appointment early in the morning. I should be able to work on my post by noon though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back