• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Reborn as a Demon But Getting Revenge Will Be Difficult OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
anything illustrated. Doesnt just have to be anime or so. However no real life pictures of people.
Perfect, thank you. I can't remember if this was addressed already or not, but are the demons the horned red/alt colour skinned variety or no?

Perfect, thank you. I can't remember if this was addressed already or not, but are the demons the horned red/alt colour skinned variety or no?
I'd say it can be either skin colored or if it is not the color of the skin, then it is either black, white, brown, grey or red. Form can be straight or curled. You can even use horn type as a family name for example: Ron Blackhorn or so.

I'd say it can be either skin colored or if it is not the color of the skin, then it is either black, white, brown, grey or red. Form can be straight or curled. You can even use horn type as a family name for example: Ron Blackhorn or so.
Awesome, thank you!

So just a couple questions, what’s the overall goal? (Or is this a slice of life rp?) and do the demon families know that the character is a reborn human?

So just a couple questions, what’s the overall goal? (Or is this a slice of life rp?) and do the demon families know that the character is a reborn human?
No the families don't know the character is a reborn human and if told, they dont believe it. Also genre depends on how the players move the story. My intention is that if the characters really want revenge, then it is an adventure. If they choose against it, it will probably become slice of life.

Well if you and Caffeinated Joy make characters, then possibly Megilagor may make a character. So if we are at least four, we could start

I’ll throw one together, thankfully I have a character I can use who actually is a demon in her anime, just got to figure out her social status

I'm going to have to bow out of this RP, sadly. Sorry. Good luck with it, and I hope you all have fun.

and im really sorry for not having the cs up yet. its just irl stuff kept worsening, like my car broke down, my phone broke yesterday, i popped my joint capsule or whatever its proper name is so i have one of my legs in a cast. so yeah lots of stuff but my dude is like 50% done as of now will post him as wip when i get to around 75%

and finally after several setbacks the cs is done

Sorry been pretty busy with work, and meant to finish my character, I’ll add bits here and there when I can and let you know when I’m done, I also realized that I’m the youngest, lol, might age her up to 27 so she at least matches my age 🤣 don’t know yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back