• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I have a lot of audacity for somebody so okay.

selasxreturn

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all. I'm Sela. I'm 31. She/her, boy mom, cat mom. Part time intern, part time worker, full time dumpster fire. Just updating this. If we stopped talking for any reason and you want to try again, please feel free to give me a shout.

About my role play expectations:
  • I really don't care where we role play. We can iron out those details later. You should probably PM me though because I'm not great at responding to people on threads unless we decide to role play through that medium. I'm about as literate in HTML as I am in scuba diving. By which I mean I can't scuba dive.
  • Samples are not needed. If you want to give them to me...go ahead?
  • As you can see, I'm pretty relaxed. Angst, drama, dark themes, fluff, I love it all. If there's something that is going to make you uncomfortable, please tell me.
  • I'm typically a multi-paragraph writer in the third person, past tense. I'd estimate between 500 and 1000 words, but that will vary wildly depending on my partner and the situation.
  • I typically post somewhere between daily to a couple times a week?
  • I play all types of characters from all backgrounds. I also prefer to play multiple characters. You will, ideally, too. If you have a face claim or whatever please feel free to make a request.
  • I hope you like memes, because I like memes. I also hope you like chatting and plotting, because I wanna do that stuff with you.
Things I usually write for:

• Undertale/Delta Rune (maybe)
  • Detroit: Become Human.
  • Red Dead Redemption, preferably around the second game.
  • Vampires/witches/Fae/other supernatural beings. I'll be honest, I just want a vampire to play my witch against, and I'll return the favor with most anything. I love this in conjunction with historical backdrops, but I'll play in the modern era as well.
  • Harry Potter, though I'd prefer Marauder's era or professors during books/present time. I'd adore you forever if you played Remus for me, and give you almost anyone in return.
  • I've been itching to do a Twilight role play recently, but we'd have to talk about overhauling some of the glaring problems in the writing. If you're up to the task, ask me about it.
  • Dragon Age. I've historically loved playing my elfy mage against Solas or Fenris.
  • Something in the thematics of Red Dead Redemption would be cool, though I'd prefer somewhere around the second game.
  • Generalized fantasy. If we're going without supernaturals it definitely has to be historical unless you've got a banger of a plot. I ADORE writing in Victorian eras, though I'd also be interested in doing other eras too, especially Golden Hollywood.
  • Literally send me a starter. I love making up stuff as I go along.

Last edited:
Writing up a DM for you now! Definitely interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back