Hunt for the Full Moon

The waiter gives her three choices. "That's are top three...sorry I'm not sure how to narrow it down further." (I have no ideas when it comes to food lol!)

Deathwish smiled and then ordered what they decided on to share. He smiled and then watched him walk away before looking at Tori.

She smiled and intertwined her fingers with his. She took a sip of her drink and looked at him watching her. She giggled and tried to swallow her drink.

Deathwish started eating as well. He looked around thoug. As long as his father didn't show up he would be fine and so would Tori. He looked at her and then smiled.

Deathwish blinked and then looked at her. "You going to be ok?" He asked waving his hand for the waiter to come. Once he did he asked him to return the dish and bring a new one out without onions. He looked at Tori and then got up putting a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry....you should have told me."

Deathwish nodded and then looked as the waiter brought out another plate, this time the food had no onions. He stood by Tori making sure she was going to be ok.

(( Mer her her her >:3 ))

She coughed again. "Excuse me." She stoof up and pulledher dress down, walking to the ladies room.

Deathwish looked worried as he watched her leave. He grabbed the glass of wine and drank it down. He sighed and sat down waiting silently.

She went into the bathroom and shuffled through her little purse. She grabbed an epi pen and messured her dose, stabbing it into her leg. But nothing came out. She coughed even more and gripped the sink, almost falling over.

Deathwish waited and then looked around. She hasn't come back out yet worrying Deathwish a lot. He looked down and then swallowed a bit.

Deathwish called over a watress and asked if she could check on Tori. She did and when she got in there she rushed and grabbed the choking girl. She helped her stand and then walked her out of the bathroom at which time Deathwish came running. "I need help!" He yelled and someone called the ambulance.

Deathwish opens her mouth to see her throat was restricked. He looked at her leg. A shot had been rescently stuck into her leg. He looked at the waiter and she ran and brought back something in a needle. He gave her the shot quickly which would releave the reaction that was causing her not to breath. He keeps her mouth open trying to get her breathing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back