• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunger Games: Reignited

Elle Joyner

Fracturer of Fairytales

panem_capitol_seal_by_trebory6-d4s1jl4.jpg

May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor

e58649a3b21b403c90ad3eeff04cb498.jpg
"..The fastest way to start a war....

Is to try and prevent one before it's happened..."

It's been thirty-six years since the last Hunger Games, when one girl... Katniss Everdeen set the world on fire. She came in, defied the Capitol and changed everything. At least, that's what they said, anyways. Me? I look around and think, what good did any of it do? Maybe it's the wrong attitude to have. I mean, at least we aren't being plucked out of ours homes once year to compete for a slot in some ridiculous grudge match to the death, to remind us that rebellion is bad, when you lose. The way I see it though, the poor are still poor, the downtrod still downtrod and the Capitol... they're laughing it up in our faces.

Oh, I know what you're thinking... The Games are done, so we should be grateful. But just because there isn't an arena, and the cameras, and the spectacle, doesn't mean we aren't still fighting. The Second War... the Mockingjay... all of it cost more than it gave, and in the end, we're still here... sucking on the bones that they throw under the table.

And maybe that would have been all well and good… At least on the surface, they were out of our lives. Except that what you get with the Capitol is rarely ever what you expect. Thirty-six years… but they aren’t done with us, yet…

GENERAL INFORMATION

Level: Detailed

Writing: High Quality || Three Paragraph Min.

Genre: Fandom || Dystopian

Secondary Genre: Drama || Action

Tone: Bleak/Troubled

Player Autonomy: Medium

Mechanics: Freeform

Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of Hunger Games story

Scale: Small || 5-7 players

CS Process: Audition

Several years after winning the revolution, drunk with power, District 13 made a move to take over the Capitol. After a successful coup-d'etat, District 13 began imposing their own regime - building themselves into a political and military terror… a force with which to be reckoned. With little opposition, they sank into a comfortable position of bureaucratic prowess… but when rumors began of impending rebellion rising up once more in the other districts, 13 made a domineering play to remind the people what fighting back cost them, so many years before.

Emboldened by the election of their new President, 13 has decided to revive the Hunger Games. Under the guise of a mean of achieving political freedom they’ve made the games voluntary - but unsatisfied with the exploitation and sequential murder of twenty-three innocent lives, they’ve gone bigger than ever… For the first time, they’re introducing -teams- into the competition. Ten kids from each district, fighting for their lives… fighting to the death… in an arena bigger than any ever proposed.

This RP will take place just shy of two-decades after the last Hunger Games. You will control on of the members of District Seven’s team. Some will be volunteers, others have had their names put into the lottery without their knowledge, something which was not closely monitored by the Capitol. The focus, primarily, will be the emotional turmoil of the games and the effect it has on the team. Combat will be handled largely utilizing NPCs. The main settings will be Panem (primarily District Seven and the Capitol) and the Arena.

I will be accepting 5-7 players for this, using an Audition process. If you're interested, please state so below and I will message you when the thread is ready. If you have questions, feel free to ask them here, or PM me.

....Don't....I can't........I shouldn't....

Oh screw it I graduate in a week and shall have free time again! INTERESTED!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been waiting for a good and detailed Hunger Games roleplay... And I have found it.

You have my interest.

SO basically, how this is going to work is... I'm going to start the thread later this week - let this interest check run and such... Then I will message everyone the thread address, where you will be able to apply. The application process will be likely a month long (giving people AMPLE time to make excellent sheets) -- After that month, I will pick 5-7 players/characters that will be used :)

Alright folks - Here is the link the threads! Be sure you read through EVERYTHING before attempting to apply. The application audition process will end 6/14, when I will pick the accepted characters. -- Good luck and enjoy!

Holy shit yay I'll be able to actually join then! Getting accepted is another matter...

But I shall have time to apply!

Four days to get those CSs in :) You MAY post work-in-progress CSs, just please place them under a spoiler tag and label them WIP, so I know they aren't finished.

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]Four days to get those CSs in :) You MAY post work-in-progress CSs, just please place them under a spoiler tag and label them WIP, so I know they aren't finished.

[/QUOTE]
*Sweats furiously while trying to finish*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back