• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

joculatrix

you can call me pollyanna, say i'm crazy as a loon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1000009634.gif
Welcome, welcome! Name's Jolly, and I hope you're havin' a good morning/evening/night, wherever you may be. I'm new to roleplaying on forums after exclusively using sites like skype, tumblr, and discord for years; so I figured to go ahead, bite the bullet, and get something up.

About Me / A General Guide:

— I write novella + multi para, typically one to two or more paragraphs per reply, but also generally try to match my partner's length. I'm a wordy person who likes really getting i to the meat of things!
— I'm 21 and thus want to stick to interacting with people who are 18+, nothing personal, it's just for the sake of everyone's comfort.
— Crossovers, ocs, canon characters, all are welcome! I also love a plethora of genres/settings and enjoy darker themes to an extent; I have my limits, as does everyone. Basically, I love horror and drama, but anything on the more  gross side is a no-go.
— Shipping is okay, but it's not my number one priority nor do I really plan for it, if it happens it happens and if it doesn't that's okay too; that said, if I do end up shipping something, it must be with characters that are legal and chemistry based, I also won't do stuff like, for example, ship a man with a canon lesbian character.
— I look for partners I can build rich dynamics and settings with, people I can consider friends and be comfortable bouncing off of and chatting with. That said, I know everyone has a life outside of this hobby, please feel no pressure to reply! I've waited weeks for a reply before, and that's perfectly fine and expected to me.
— I get pretty headcanon based and sometimes canon divergent with my canon muses, if that's not your thing then you shouldn't read farther than this point.

Fandoms + Muses:
* note; my muses are characters I've cared about for a long time, I've built up a lot of headcanon for them over the years and I'm just warning you of any future info dumps in advance ^^"

Batman
Main Muse: Scarecrow / Jonathan Crane. Based in pre-reboot continuity, not compliant with the nolan films.
Little Nightmares
Main Muses: Six, The Lady, Noone, and the North Wind.
Hollow Knight
Main Muses: Troupe Master Grimm, The Knight/Little Ghost
Darkest Dungeon
Main Muse(s): The Jester/Sarmenti The Plague Doctor/Paracelsus. I also write my Heiress oc.
SCP Foundation
Main Muse(s): 049, 079.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Main Muse: Metal Sonic.
Pokémon
Main Muses:  Darkrai (based on the animated film The Rise of Darkrai), I also write the shiny genesect from their corresponding movie. I really love developing mythicals and legendaries!
Web Horror (ARGs, unfiction, creepypasta, etc)
Main Muses: Daisy Brown (Daisy Brown ARG), Sophie Walten (TWF)

Outside of this, I also write some original ocs who are generally separate from any fandom but can be dropped into works with general genre-based settings like high fantasy or sci-fi; I'll spare you all the infodumps about them here, but if characters like a weary old lich king or lonely space-faring robot sound fun to you, hit me up!

I do believe tha should be all, if you're interested, hop on over and send me a pm! Have a good one <X3
1000009635.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back