• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Archie.

Archie, but not the Riverdale one.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
a0147f1b7ad8a92601edf6ea1e23f888.jpg

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Hi hello hi, I humbly welcome you to my interest check
(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

I've been trying to join a roleplay that matches my interests, but since finding someone that has the same cravings as me is difficult, this might work better! My ideas are not hyperspecific, however, so you can tell me if you had something in mind that is similar to the plots I wrote here or pertains to the same fandom, and we can work on it together.

I hope you take the time to read this!

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

About me

🍓I'm LGBTQ+ friendly and a very accommodating roleplay partner that has a lot of free time lately. I'm able to reply at least once a day.
🍓I'm open to all kinds of pairings regardless of gender or species as long as it's OCxOC (though I do make an exception for one fandom and you can see it down below) and it makes sense within the roleplay.
🍓I'm willing to double or thriple if the plot calls for it, but we can do one character only roleplay too.
🍓There's no triggers for my part, I'm willing to have comedy and goofiness just as much as heavy angst and controversial topics in the story (handled sensibly, of course).🍓I'm looking for someone 17+ as I'm not old enough for it to be weird to me, but would prefer clarifying that I am 18+ for anyone that gets uncomfortable with that. 🍓I'm a slow-burn romance fan yet I'm all in for a completely platonic rp or a couple-off-the-go dynamic between OCs.
🍓I have a preference to keep OCs' personalities in 1x1 rather ambiguous and figure them out as we go. But when it comes to plot I do like establishing the bases and important plot points beforehand, and giving characters interesting backstories.
🍓I'm an enthusiastic roleplay partner. Seriously, I'm way too earnest about characters and plots, always gushing and rambling and asking a lot of questions about my partner's opinions and suggestions on things in OOC, and I love when they reciprocate with their own enthusiasm. If this isn't your kind of energy I can always tone it down, as I'm not the demanding type and I don't like overwhelming. But on the other hand, if you think you can match my level of energy then definitely hit me up!
🍓I'm fine with either PM or thread, coding or not coding. Even though I would like OOC to be on Discord, if you don't use Discord we can simply have it via PM.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Clarifications

🍓I'm semi-lit to, well, it depends on how much I get into the rp and how often my partner replies. The minimum that I will be able to provide are 3 paragraphs with worthwhile content, but if my partner takes their time and come up with longer responses, I'll try and mirror their length!
🍓I do have to make clear that I believe in quality before quantity and the dynamism found in shorter responses, and I tend to suggest we make shorter responses to increment the flow of the roleplay and bounce off the interactions off our characters when I lack inspiration. So beware advance-lit and novella writers that don't like going below a certain standard.
🍓At the same time I'd like for my partner to write at least 3 paragraphs, too. They don't have to be very full every time, just give me enough content to work with.
🍓If you think there's something I missed from your response or that I interpreted wrong or you would like me to go in a specific direction with my writing, etcetera etcetera. Then just point it out to me and I will modify my response or take it into account for the next one. I consider this kind of communication important so both of us have fun.
🍓Please don't make your character/s the sole focus of the roleplay. It gets frustrating real quick.
🍓I reread all my stuff before sending it, but sometimes there will be some grammar mistakes, incorrect use of idioms and typos that I hope you can be tolerant about. I'll fix them when I notice them.
🍓I'm okay with reminders to answer, but not to the point it becomes nagging. The longest I go radio silence is one week and I hope you have this into consideration when deciding to do it.
🍓Linked to the previous point, I don't expect you answer all day long because this is still a hobby and not a job. I'm satisfied with an answer every other day. However a heads-up if you're not gonna be replying for more than a week would be nice. I'll do the same for you.

Alright, for those who haven't left because of too much text, here it is.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Ideas
(Everything listed below is OCxOC unless stated otherwise and the ones crossed out mean I don't really have inspiration for them right now! Though if you think you have a fun idea for them, hit me up)

The Darkest Minds

A and B belong to the same rehabilitation camp. They're both equally frightened, not by their powers as the government is, but by the idea of having to live the rest of their lives in this horrible place. When they meet in dire circumstances, they begin to bond. A and B find comfort within each other even as prisoners denied of their human dignity. But one day they decide they can't take it anymore. They'll escape from this rehabilitation camp together, by any means necessary.

Meanwhile in the abandoned suburbs of the old world, C, who managed to not get captured by PSF and settled in what used to be their home, has been surviving by laying low and following a peaceful routine. They learn to cultivate, cook, sew and generally become self-sufficient. Things are going better than C thought they ever would and maybe they'll be able to live like this for the rest of their life. All of that is ruined when C finds themselves in the run from Skip-Tracers in an epic journey across the country with none other than the leader of the freaking resistance, D. How far are four teens willing to go to persevere in a world that hates them?

I believe there's a lot of potential here. We don't have to stick to canon as yours truly hasn't actually finished reading the saga, but we can use the bases of the universe for an entirely original plot (so you don't have to have read the books either, a wiki page to understand the basics is enough). This means the canon characters don't exist and we can make our own organizations and storyline.​

Soulmate system <- Second biggest craving right now

It's the year 2079 and due to the decrease in population, the governments across the world have developed a matchmaking system called "the soulmate system". It's an AI algorithm that ensures the finding of your other half based on your personality, necessities, future prospects and biology. A perfect partner, a soulmate.

All people who turn 18 are obligated to go through this process and, as per government rules, get together with their soulmates and have offspring.

Now, most people consider the soulmate system to be the world's saviour and are content with not having to go on a search for love on their own, like they used to in the past. But is it the same for the minority that has already found love before turning 18?

A and B have been dating for the past four years and their feelings only grow with each passing day. They haven't said "I love you" to each other just yet, they want to save it for the day they're assigned as soulmates. Because they will be soulmates, they're so sure of it. But then the day arrives and when they get their results, everything crumbles.

C and D are unaware people with their own complexities and pasts. They wish for different things regarding their soulmates, yet one is for sure. They have been assigned people already in love with someone else.

What kind of hard truths, difficult decisions and heartbreaking outcomes will this couple and their government assigned soulmates have to face? Is there really something like true love?

Inspired by Koi To Uso in the sense that I watched the first episode and decided it would make a good roleplay. I didn't watch the full series or read the manga, so this is an strictly original plot. To be honest this is the idea I'm craving the most to do because I know it'd be such an entertaining, messy square love. And even though in-universe same sex relationships are not permitted, I'm open to MxM and FxF as much as MxF, since it would add even more depth to the story. This could end up polyamory, if it makes sense

Power Rangers

I'm a big fan but my memories of the Mighty Morphin and other canon teams' lore are rusty. Which is why I suggest we make our own new generation of Power Rangers from scratch! It'd be fun to come up with a theme for them, explain how all members end up becoming part of the team, create their villains, allies and of course, design the obligatory extra ranger! Our team of OCs will have to kick ass in between dealing with their daily activities and the brewing feelings between them (what exactly is the nature of those feelings is to be decided, as I do love betrayal, friendship and romance alike).

Apocalypse

Be it a classic zombie apocalypse, a fandom specific apocalypse like The Last Of Us or a new thing all together. A group of ragtags that meet in the barren land at the end of the world, all with one mission in mind: to survive. We can implement the good ol' "we're looking for this safe zone where all (insert threat) have been wiped out and people are restarting society". Horror, action, adventure, a bit of lightheartedness and a lot of thrill.

Supersons

My favourite comic series. Canon x Canon or platonic, I just want to experience that fuzzy feelings that supersons give me. About the plot, maybe our duo wants to spread their wings by crafting new hero identities and locating to a city entirely their own to protect, but have yet to learn that working independently has its downsides. A lot of hurt, comfort and funny shenanigans ensue.

Boarding School/Dark academia

I'm a dark academia girlie. I need those aesthetics and I would definitely do a moodboard for this roleplay! Anyways, for the premise I was thinking along the lines of a boy's (or girl's) only boarding school that apparents to be normal. That is until turbulent secrets start arising after the death of a student. Our characters will need to discover whatever is happening inside this old walls in order to graduate alive. Cults, secret societies and sacrificial rituals included, like in any good dark academia. That or just a fun coming of age story where our characters explore their desires and you know, teenage drama. Or both, who's to say it can't be both.

Horror at summer camp <- biggest craving right now

I recently watched Scream and got inspired to write some horror. What I'm imagining is a modern times, summer camp for troubled youth which our misfits have been forced to go to and things surely take a dark turn the minute people start dying. They will have to survive a certain threat (a human killer or a supernatural influence, not determined, really) and find a way to get back home in one piece when technology and adults can't be relied on. If anything, the reasons they were sent to that troubled youth camp may be what ends up saving them. I'm really craving this one too!

Angel Beats

I don't have a fleshed out plot for this, but if you've watched the anime, you will know it gives a lot of room for intriguing backstories, tragedy, dark humor and beautiful relationships between OCs. Two individuals meet in this little place after death and before new life, where they have to come to terms with their untimely deaths to be able to move on. Will they achieve this? Do they even want to or have they grown to wish to stay in this afterlife?

A list of other fandoms and concepts that I'm willing to roleplay, but don't have any concrete ideas for (still OC):​
- Teen Wolf
- Harry Potter
- Sword Art Online
- Haikyuu
- Ready or Not (the movie)
- Final Destination
- Maze Runner
- Another (anime)
- Young Justice (a team of OCs formed by sidekicks of superheroes from a not necessarily canon Justice League)
- Death Parade
- Danganronpa
- Detroit Become Human
- The Promised Neverland
- IT
- Mecha (think Evangelion, Bokurano, Gundam or Aldnoah Zero)
- The Craft
- The Boys
- Everything horror
- Supernatural, be it vampires, werewolves or witches
- Superheroes and power-related plots
- Dystopic settings of any kind
- Royalty (think The Selection, Young Royals, The Princess Diaries)

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

And this are all the ideas I have right now! I hope at least one interested you and if that's the case, sent me a PM. Don't hesitate to share any questions you have.
I bid you good day.

Last edited:
Bumpy bump. I'm hoping to find someone for the horror summer camp plot currently!

Bump! Might someone be interested in that soulmate system plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back