• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

.sheep.wolf.

click clack
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
NOTE: This is a longer rp search, my all encompassing if you will, so please bear with me as I get through the info!

Hey ho, welcome! I'm sheepwolf
I've been roleplaying for about 5 years now and my love for it has stayed strong! I'm looking for a wide range of roleplays!
So without further ado, let's get into it...

About me/My preferences:

Literate, I typically can match lengths if preferred, though!
Third POV, though I wouldn't mind trying something new!
M//, MxNW, NW// (I am becoming more comfortable with MxF and FxF, but I am hesitant)
OCxOC is my main go to, and typically I will not so CCxCC or OCxCC. This goes both ways partner-wise.
Once a week minimum, typically I'm able to respond once a day, if not I can typically guarantee once a week!

What I'm looking for in a RP partner:

Semi-Lit to Lit is preferred. I do not do one sentences, sorry. Detail is also important to me!
Communication/Plotting! It's nice to chat! But plotting is very important to me, as well. I do not want to be the only one plotting. I like to hear your ideas as well!
Age isn't a problem for me, but if it is for you: I do not share my age online.
Once a week at the bare minimum! I understand if issues arise, I have mine as well. But it is nice to have a heads up so I know I wasn't ghosted (You do not need to specify any issues ofc)
Align with my preferences! I feel this is pretty much a given, but I want to stress that my preferences are important to me and I typically won't budge on them

Extra info:

-As far as I know, I have no triggers! And please do list yours (If needed/wanted/preferred to have known)
-I love including my interests in plots, so if you do too then please say! I'd love to hear them and we can figure out how to incorporate it in!

(Once you've read all of this please add your favorite color(s) to your reply/PM so I know you've read it all!)
And now into the interesting stuff...

• This is just what I'm craving in the moment, I'll try to update this as much as I can!

OG Plots:

-No Home to Run to
    -Press the Button to Begin

Genres/Types:

-Fantasy
    -Medieval
    -Sci-fi/Space
    -Apocalypse

Plotless (AxB/Concepts):

-Vampire x Werewolf
    -Avians
    -Cowboys

I'll answer any questions you have, and I would love to hear your ideas!
Happy Roleplaying!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back