• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Highschool Is Cruel

(Not sure is she banned?)

Jamie laughs. "The movie Annabelle and she is right here."He says and scares her. He couldn't wait to see this scary movie."eh sweet isn't my middle name."He said and grabbed a cigarette as he walked out his door and went to his car. Since she mentioned him being sweet he didn't open her door like usual . Jamie started his car and inhaled smoke.

Irish Ice Queen

((I got one of Allina's characters in one of my other Rp's mixed ip in this one xD her name was Annabelle or some sore hahaha woops))

Hudson rolled her eyes and walked out to the car and got in. Crossing her legs and straightening out her skirt. She glanced at him and smiled a little, "so uhm... what's this movie about?" She asked shyly, feeling stupid.

( oh lol )

"About the devil wanting a child's soul."Jamie said as he drove for a place to eat dinner. When he reached it he parked and got out."if you get to scared can always jump in my lap."He said

Irish Ice Queen

"Oh, I can guarantee ill get scared..." she said shyly. And followed him into the restaurant. "I feel like im being a mooch, I can pay for my food..." she twiddled her thumbs, all of the sudden being shy.

Oh no I pay missy and besides you jumping in my lap be payment enough."He said and smiles. He winked and held the restaurant door open for her. He said two and they are seated right away. He leaned back and grabbed a menu and looked it over.

Irish Ice Queen

Hudsons frowned a little bit but quickly rushed in to hide it. She took her seat and opened the menu, looking at all the food she could barely even pronounce, "it all looks good..." she mumbled and decided on something simple, spaghetti. Its always been her favourite. She set her menu down and orderd water.

Jamie slipped the waiter a hundred and asked for wine. The waiter nods and brings back a white wine. And water fir both. Jamie spoke in Italian to the waiter and ordered food for them both. He stuck to what she be most comfortable with. The waiter nodded and spoke back to Jamie. He nods to Hudson and walks away with the menu.Jamie smiles and lifts his glass of wine. "To a beautiful princess, who needs to learn to lighten up or she will end up a hunch back."He said and winked.

Irish Ice Queen

Hudson stuck her tongue out and smiled a little. She picked up the water and took a sip, "I just dont wanna seem like a gold digger Mr. Badas$" she leaned her elbows on the table looking at him, "and I'm not THAT beautiful." She shrugged sipping more water

"No gold digging here I offered."He said"and from where I am sitting you are very beautiful."He sipped his wine and drank some water.

Irish Ice Queen

A blush rose on her cheeks and she ducked her little. She looked up st him and smiled "thank you, I really appreciate that... and everything you're doing."

The food came and he ate slowly and smiles at her and winks."sure any time."He said. When they finished up there food and he walked her to the theater and bought there tickets. "Come on let's go scare you. "He said

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
She rolled her eyes and shyly took his hand, "Just by walking into the theatre I'll be scared." She made a pouty lip. They took their seats and the movie started.

Jamie laughed and lifted the arm rest. He watched the movie with a smirk, he didn't get scared. He pulled Hudson close, and smirked at her reactions to the movie.

Irish Ice Queen

For the really scary parts of the movie, Hudson covered her ears and hid her face in the crook of Jamies neck. But for the most part, she just held onto his hand tightly and leaned into him. She was still scared but didn't wanna look like a wimp.

Jamie smirks at her hiding into him and holding his hand tightly. He moved his hand out of her grip and pulled her close. As the movie came to an end he sighed and stood up stretching he held out his hand to her."should we get your highness home?"He asks gently and winks at her.He kissed her cheek and pulled her to him"it was just a movie, not real"he said.

Irish Ice Queen

She nodded shyly, "yea, home sounds good..." when she stood she was pulled to him. She smiled and pressed a kiss to his bottom lip. And grinned "I know."

Jamie laughed and kissed her gently. He walked her to the car and went to help her in. A man grabbed her arm."Hey Jamie going soft on us with your girlfriend here. a male voice said and held hwr arm. Jamie turned let go of the girl."sorry Jamie, but the girl is taking up to much of your attention. She has to go."Jamie bods and sgrugs."yeah your right okay, but ine things before you take the girl."He said socked the guy in the nose.he let Hudson go. Jamie threw her the key's. "Go lock your self in my car."He said. He didn't have time to look he got hit. He turned and started wailing on the guy."don't come near rhe girl again or I will kill you." Jamie said and kicked him hard in the stomach. He walked back to his car and knocked on the window for her to let him in. When she did he sat in the driver's seat and sighed he wiped at the blood so as not to freak her out."Sorry about that. "He says

Irish Ice Queen

Hudsons eyes were wide, "w-what was that? Are you okay? W-who were they?!" She looked at Jamie then out the window, confused as to why that happened. She felt a little burning sensation on her arm where the guy grabbed her. And frowner

"Are you alright? "He asked.Jamie sighed and shook his head."old friends, who are ass holes."he said."here let me see."He said

Irish Ice Queen

She shrugged "its fine, his hands were really strong... it might bruise. Why were they saying those things?" She rubbed her arm a little. "Can we just go??" She asked shyly.

He nods. "We can go." He said and started driving.He drove to her house. He was silent and brooding again as per his usual demeanor. He got out when he got to her house. "I am sorry about that."He said and pulled her close. "Let's me look at your arm."He said

Irish Ice Queen

She looked up at him and sighed. She rolled up her sleeve and showed him her arm. There was a bruise, just beginning to form on her arm. She shrugged "its not that bad." She looked up at him and rested her hand on his cheek, looking at his nose, where a little bit of dry blood was, "thank you Mr. Badas$" she teased and pressed a kiss to his lips gently. Not wanting to hurt him.

Jamie looked her over. He sighed and smiles at her."any time my princess." He felt her light kiss and pulled her close. He deepens the kiss.

Irish Ice Queen

She allowed him to and eventually pulled away and smiled "when's the next time you wanna see me?" She winked. And hoped sometime soon.

"Any time you wish my princess. "He said and smiles. "Let me know if that gets worse."He said and sighed. He pulled away. He walked for his car and got in.He turned on his car and drove home.

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back