• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Highschool Bites {Character Sheets}

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Skinwalker

|| Descriptors ||
Full Name: Christian Clearwater
Nickname(s): Chris
Grade: Doesn’t go to school
Alignment: Mostly he is neutral but that changes depending on the situation.
Appearance:
4dd8e1b9115f963d6cfeb7b4c9580ede.jpg
Attire: Usually he wears clothes in a Rock style but he also wears casual clothes in darker colors.
Height: 179 cm
Weight: 70 kg
Eye Color: Brown with hints of green
Hair Color: Dark brown (almost black)
Distinct Features: An ouroboros tattoo circling his left wrist like a bracelet.
Body Type: Slender
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

|| Persona ||
Personality:
- Secretive
- Stubborn
- Smart
- Independent
- Manipulative
- Kind (if you deserve it or are an animal he can be kind and helpful)
- Tough (he stands up for his beliefs and against his enemies. Chris also sometimes uses tough love or rough words if he knows kindness isn’t going to accomplish anything.)

Skills:
- Parkour
- Dodging attacks (thanks to quick reflexes)
- Herbal knowledge
- Playing guitar
- Languages: Latin, English and Spanish

Hobbies: Going into nature, making herbal mixtures, shapeshifting, going to clubs or bars, music, playing guitar, watching TV,...
Likes: The smell of cinnamon, loud music, morning coffee, the night, hunting, animals,...
Dislikes: huge dogs (the dislike is two-sided), the smell of onions, people waking him up, overcrowded places, hunters,...

|| In-Depth ||
Biography:
When Chris was born his parents both thought the other was an ordinary human while in truth his mother was a skinwalker from a very old bloodline and his father was part of a European group of hunters. A few days after Chris was born his mother found out about her lover's true identity, took Chris and ran.

Living in hiding from his father wasn't always easy but the two managed, Chris even learned a bit about fighting but was never really drawn to martial arts and so his fighting skills were enough to defend himself and maybe even win a few fights but he wasn't an expert fighter. Instead, his skill was more in parkour and dodging. His ability to avoid a hit got noticed by his school and even got him a few awards in competitions later on, which wasn't a good thing for someone living in hiding from hunters.

When he was fifteen and shifted into an animal for the first time his mother was ecstatic. She started teaching him a few things about being a skinwalker but one night when Chris was out buying groceries tragedy struck. Hunters found his home and attacked. Chris came home to find a gruesomely bloody scene, his mother had been killed and left to bleed out on the kitchen floor. Ever since then he had been living by himself but he did have a sort of instructor for herbology for a while before he moved yet again. Because his mother died so early into his discovery of being a skinwalker he never found out that his wasn't the only supernatural species out there and since he picked rather small towns and places to live in he didn't run into many others of his kind let alone other beings.

He recently found a good offer for an apartment in Cleora and a job so he decided to move there.

Classes: None
Strengths: Shapeshifting, parkour, herbal knowledge,...
Weaknesses: Doesn’t know about the existence of other supernatural beings besides his kind, if he doesn’t shift for a long time it can drive him ‘crazy’, his father is a hunter he is currently in hiding from.

|| Abilities ||
Abilities:
- Shapeshifting (using something that used to belong to an animal like claws, fangs, fur, bones, etc… he can shift into that animal. For that he inherited a necklace with the fang of a black panther he keeps on him at all times.)
- Healing (he can use shapeshifting as a way to heal incredibly fast, almost instantly.)
- Dream Visions (he can see into the past, present or future in his dreams but he has no control over when he would have such dreams and when not because his mother didn’t have time to teach him how before she died).
- Herbal ‘magic’ (basically just using herbs to make teas or other products that slightly improve things for people like faster healing, dream quests, health, beauty, etc… its very low level and nothing anyone would call magical since it isn’t instantaneous -it takes a while to take effect- or drastic, some people just think he has a great herbal skill.
- Quick reflexes and slightly heightened senses and strength – nowhere near as much as a vampire or werewolf's but still more heightened than a human.

Weaknesses:
- He can be killed by anything a human can just that it is a lot harder since he has fast reflexes and is able to heal by shifting. He can be prevented from shifting by simply taking away anything he has on or near him that is from an animal (or to keep animals away from him so he can't find another way to shapeshift).
- If deprived of the chance to shift it could eventually ‘drive him crazy’. (it's like an itch under your skin that you can't scratch, eventually it would drive you crazy)
- If the animal he is shifting into is too far from his original size (like a bird, house cat or such) the transformation is very painful.

|| Other ||
Parents:
Lana Clearwater - his mother, she was a skinwalker who was later killed by hunters while he wasn’t home.
Arthur O’Connor - his father, a European hunter.
Siblings: Has None (at least that he knows of)
Car: While he does have a car he prefers to drive his Harley.
d816ea4c8c63c85d6a32e0ebd9a7ce84.jpg
House: He is renting a one bedroom apartment in a small apartment building.
Face claim: Ivan Zakharov (I think)

Last edited:
Vampires
|| Descriptors ||
Full Name: ayden Rhoades
Nickname(s): Jay
Grade: 10th

Alignment: Good though they are struggling with the desire to remain so

Appearance: ]
Jayden.jpg

Attire: Hoodies and jeans are his go to move
Height: 5'7
Weight: 165lbs
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color:Black
Distinct Features: None
Body Type:Fit, slightly muscular but not bulky
Sexual Orientation:Straight

|| Persona ||
Personality:

Personality:
Jayden is a tough kid who struggles to find his place in the world around him. Though he hasn’t been a vampire a whole year he has taken to the lifestyle surprisingly well. He is curious and his curiosity often leads to him leaping before he looks. His burning desire to find his maker makes him cling to anyone who shows him any form of guidance. He is a bit of a loner which is less of a choice and more of his inability to finding his footing in the world around him. He hates bullies and this leads to his temper often getting the best of him. A hopeless romantic he can be a little love crazy, though it may just be the hormones a factor exasperated by his vampiric heightened personality. He is not emotional but he is not quiet about his feelings.

Skills: Piano player, as well as a decent A/V Geek

Hobbies:Makes music and shoots mini movies to put his music to

Likes:Loves old movies, alternative music, rain , being a vampire, girls like a lot lol, Whiskey, violence

Dislikes: Being a vampire (Conflicted) Lying, his father, school, bullies

|| In-Depth ||
Biography: [Backstory, you know the idea. At least a paragraph.]Jayden was born to Elizah and Joseph Rhoades, they raised him to be loyal and respectful. For the first few years of his life Jayden idolized his father, believing him to be a hero until he lost his job as town sheriff. Joseph became a drunk who got a bit handsy with Jayden's mom. A former sheriff he knew very well how to get away with abusing his wife, though he didn't hide it as well as he thought. When Jayden was about 8 his father was arrested for domestic violence and to make an example of him in the town they lived in he was given the maximum sentence. This led to his father being in and out of jail, eventually, Jayden's mom decided the family would move to somewhere Joseph wouldn't find them. This led them to Cleora Oregon. At age 14 Jayden found himself struggling to fit in known as the outsider at school and the freak whose dad was some kind of psycho he found it difficult to make friends. This all changed one night when he attended a party of a crush of his, he interfered on behalf of a student being bullied. This led to a fight that saw Jayden get his ass handed to him and resulted with him storming off to the woods. It was there that it all came to a head all the anger, all the loneliness all the frustration, Jayden decided life would be better if he just didn't have to live it anymore. He climbed a nearby tree and reached the top without a second thought he leaped head first off. Instead of meeting death the way he intended he met it in the arms of a woman. A Women to this day he has yet to identify, the final thing he remembers was being told that "Life is not something thrown away, its selfishly held onto." Three days later he awoke in the woods hungry and a completely different person. For the last 8 months, he has adjusted to this new lifestyle and is trying to balance the life of a vampire and a normal teenage boy.

Classes:
*Sophomore English - CP or Honors
*American Government and Citizenship or AP Government and Politics
*Biology I , Honors Biology , Chemistry , or Honors Chemistry
Geometry , Algebra II - CP or Honors , Honors Pre-Calculus , Pre-Calculus A , or Advanced Math Topics
Spanish I or II , French I or II , German I or II , or Latin I or II
*Physical Education
*Health
Electives:
Intro to music and tv broadcast
*Lunch

Strengths:
Loyal
Honest
Compassionate
Reading people

Weaknesses:
Hot tempered
Dubious
Too trusting
Impulsive
Impatient

|| Vampire Abilities ||
Abilities:
Strength, Heightened senses, Super jump, accelerated healing from non-fatal wounds, mind control (But has not mastered this at all)

Weaknesses:
1.Decapitation
2.Fire
3.Stake to the Heart
4. Silver
5.Needs to be invited in

Vampire Eye Color: Red
Fang Size15mm
Number of Fangs: Two Canines

|| Other ||
Parents: His mother is Elizah and his father is Joseph who is currently out of the picture
Siblings: He has a little brother Derek
House: He lives in a 2 bedroom apartment with his mom and brother sharing a room with his little brother. It is a fixer upper and sort of lower class
Apartments.jpeg

Theme I want you Cassie steele
Faceclaim:
Jayden2.jpg
Voiceclaim: a Raspy voice difficult to describe
Quotes:"Is what it is"
Extra:

Last edited:
Full Name: Pepper Sholchs "Swear if someone asks me if i'm cracked pepper or ground i'll flip."
Nickname(s): Pep, Peppy, P-missy, and pepsi by her parents. "Pep, Peppy, P-missy."
Grade: Senior "i'm almost out. I'm almost out. I'm almost out."
Alignment: lawful neutral "I just think rules are there for a reason."
Attire: black jeans, a white blouse, a black hair tie, and some black penny loafers, and some white gloves. "my gloves look nice. What they hide is personal."
Height: 5'4" "i'm not short!"
Weight: 75.5 lbs "i'm a skinny mini."
Eye Color: Hazel "fools gold if you ask me."
Hair Color: strawberry blonde "I guess it's nice."
Distinct Features: a few scars from cuts on her hands. A very detailed fox tattoo on her upper back. "Don't tell anybody!"
Sexual Orientation: pansexual "guy or girl? Better question is will they treat me right?"

|| Persona ||
Personality: Quiet and withdrawn most of the time. She spends her time acting friendly if approached. She's quick to defend others but she'll take any abuse to avoid ruffling others. Very kind to a fault amid eager to treat friends like royalty.
Skills: cooking, swimming, running, photography, blackbelt in muay thai.
Weaknesses: Leg brace, lost sense of smell in accident, partially color blind, very self conscious, has asthma.
Likes: Phó, sushi, swimming, and nice people, Almost all genres of music.
Dislikes: Jerks, Diets, heights and cats, big vehicles, long car rides, fights. "I swear i don't hate cats they hate me."

|| In-Depth ||
Biography: Born in Texas she was raised amid fire ants and rattle snakes. Her bigger brother used to "win" arguments by riling up the family cat and tossing it at her. She got her hands cut up pretty bad the one time she'd caught the cat. After that her brother was sent to a private school. Her life had been pretty social. If you called swirlies and never ending mocking social. After she turned 14 she'd had enough and started fighting back. Her father put her in class for muay thai. She started to dislike it after her father started using it as an excuse for her bruises he'd given her. She has two scars where he'd split her lips in a drunken fit. She finished middle school when a semi related accident took her parents lives. It also stole her sense of smell and left her in a wheelchair for two years. She'd been in the hospital for a few months. Her brother had been her only visitor three entire time as grandparents had passed before she was born. She was sent to live with her brother who was in college. She took homeschool classes while doing physical therapy. She decided to return to normal school after she learned to walk with a knee brace.
Classes:
Senior English - AP
History of Western Civilization
AP Chemistry
Honors Pre-Calculus
French - I
*Physical Education
Psychology
*Lunch
Strengths: Good at organising, good listener, good at planning, very good judge of character.
Weaknesses: Doesn't move very fast, has poor strength due to nerve damage, no sense of smell.

|| Other ||
Parents: Deceased
Siblings: Brother named Robert who she lives with.
Car:
red_caddy.jpg

House: A classic Victorian with two bed one bath and one creepy ass attic. Blue outside with black shingles and a porch swing.
Theme:
Faceclaim: qjX40XM_d.jpg
Voiceclaim:Casey lee Williams
Quotes: "well this takes the really crappy cake" "ouch stupid leg brace." "God can't i heal any faster."
Extra: owns a stun baton and pepper spray.

Jabo0ody Jabo0ody

Last edited:
Werewolf
|| Descriptors ||

Full Name: libra fallson.
Nickname(s): Lib, calls himself Libby mockingly.
Grade: Freshman
Alignment: chaotic neutral.
Appearance: 5012b082099581137e9bae32284447c6.png
Attire: jeans, a black T-shirt, and a leather jacket.
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Eye Color: Blue with little red flecks.
Hair Color: Red dyed Black
Distinct Features: nose peircing and a tattoo on his back stating "not a manwhore."
Body Type: feminine but muscular and tall.
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

|| Persona ||
Personality: Libra takes pleasure in cooking against authority while staying just barely in the rules. He particularly loves when jocks mistake him for a cute girl his first day in school. Likes to joke about old mythology by claiming to be a loki worshiper.
Skills: great at using electronics, uses spare time in private to perfect spells, great at cooking up pranks
Hobbies: "Pranks! PRANKS! PRANKS!"
Likes: snickerdoodles, girl friends, tricking guys into flirting with him.
Dislikes: guys who just assume he's a girl, getting caught pranking, other wolves who think they're better than humans.

|| In-Depth ||
Biography: Libra was born into a family of druids. He focused on learning how to use his abilities for self defense. He grew up getting beat and accused of not deserving his powers because he wasn't "man" enough. After it becoming a pattern he got a job at the age of fourteen and worked his way to manager. He then used his economic advantage to sue his parents for independence. Shortly after he got his independence he went to a party with his friends and had a makeout session with a guy. The fun ended when the guy bit his lip infecting him. Libra left and spent the rest of the summer trying to adjust. He currently has his own apartment and is still practicing magic.
Classes:
Freshman English-Honors
*AP U.S. History
* Honors Biology
Algebra-Honors
French-1
Dramatic arts
Introduction to art
Poetry
*Physical Education
*Lunch
Strengths: Knows magic from being a human druid, very accepting of others, tends to be able to think very well under stress.
Weaknesses: has poor emotional control about gender roles, scared to death of driving, extremely easy to confuse.

|| Werewolf Abilities ||
Abilities: superhuman senses, strength, speed, reflexes, agility, dexterity, coordination, balance, durability, stamina, regenerative healing factor
Weaknesses: electricity, mistletoe, silver, bloodlust, moon phases, allergic to vampire bites.
Bitten or Born: recently bitten still adjusting.
Werewolf Eye Color: Red
Werewolf Form: wolf-2057FD04-550A-493B-9394AB6E37626D4F_source.jpg

Jabo0ody Jabo0ody

Last edited:

tumblr_mmww7tT1A21so2imyo1_500.gif

• Full Name: Remy Alto
    Nickname: Cachorrinho
    Grade: 11th grade, Junior
    Alignment: Chaotic good

Last edited:
Human:
|| Descriptors ||

Full Name: Marilyn Cheng
Nickname(s): Marilyn / Mari
Grade: Senior High ( Grade 12 )
Alignment: Neutral Good
Appearance: 1541191616013.png
Attire:
1541191643369.png1541191653533.png1541191662939.png1541191676735.png
Height: 5'5 ft
Weight: 56 kg
Eye Color: Light Brown
Hair Color: Dark Chocolate
Distinct Features: Protection Sigil tattoo (Back of her neck)
1541191685497.png
Sexual Orientation: Straight

|| Persona ||
Personality:
Well-Mannered / Seraphic / Empathetic / Shy / Self-Conscious / Cautious / Melancholic
Due to her deafness, Marilyn often finds trouble expressing herself, thus she is perceived as shy and delicate at first glance. Yet there is something about her polite cheeky smile, lady-like manners, and gentle hands that make her seem so peaceful to have around. Marilyn is a silent listener to your woes. She is like a mother hen whenever you are alone and sick. A friend to lean on and would always welcome you to her humble abode whenever you feel like it.

However, Marilyn also finds herself subdued and melancholic most of the time. It is often because of the fact that she would never be able to hear the wonders of sound like her siblings do. Which causes her to become openly scared and sensitive in presence of potential danger.​
Skills:
  • Sign Language and Lip Reading (She has to learn this to communicate)
  • Cooking
  • Babysitting
  • Writing
  • Basic First Aid
  • Witchcraft ( Though it's vague to say whether this is real or not mostly because she just learns them off the internet and from her grandmother's estranged journals. )
  • Outdoor Walks
  • Her little siblings
  • Chocolate
  • Apples
  • Chicken Pops
  • Vibrations
Dislikes:
  • Being criticized for her deafness
  • Needles
  • Graveyards (They give her a sense of eerieness and kindness that gives her the chills)
  • Willow trees (Same Reason)
  • Something Sharp touching her skin
  • Guns

|| In-Depth ||
Biography:
Marilyn is deaf and will always be deaf.

Living in this place for 18 years, the life of a gentle quite girl like Marilyn is always different as each day passes by. It is unfortunate that she is awfully unaware of the sound world and the terrors that lurk within, especially since her disability would put her at an awful disadvantage. Which is why she has been taught several skills by her parents in various institutions to help compensate for her deafness and lack of awareness for such dangers. Other than that, Marilyn is a big sister to four and has developed a motherly figure to make sure her little siblings have a proper childhood despite her parents working out of the country. During past times, Marily would be inside her room solving and making little charms that she reads from her grandmother's journals that contained scribbles and fantasy like words. Marilyn didn't get her hopes up that all this were true, but to make these according to the strange book did make her feel calm and focused. It was only a matter of time before she finds out the truth about her parent's work and the world she once knew...​
Classes:
  • Senior English AP
  • Sociology
  • AP Environmental Science
  • Probability and Statistics
  • Latin III
  • Physical Education
  • Poetry
  • Lunch
Strengths:
  • Heightened Senses Marilyn now relies on vibrations, taste and touch to compensate for her lack of hearing. To be able to feel vibrations, Marilyn often removes her shoes to feel them, or by placing her palms on certain surfaces as well. In certain cases, Marilyn responds to fast reflexes when she feels a slight shift in the atmosphere within her gut or against her skin.
  • Puzzle Solver Marilyn loves puzzles or anything that needs to be decoded. Her grandmother's journals were a great puzzle exercise for her.
  • Navigator Marilyn knows her way around town and sometimes the forest, often finding new routes thanks to her twin sisters who love to go on adventures (with her included for safety purposes).
Weaknesses:
  • Mute on Purpose Marilyn is Deaf, thus she chooses to become mute as she is unable to hear her own voice.
  • Deaf since Birth Marilyn is known to be deaf since birth, thus she is unable to hear anything and has to rely on a few difficult skills to survive.
  • Polycythemia Marily is a sickly girl...she is diagnosed with a disease that often produces more blood than she normally has. If vampires could smell them, then they would be like overflowing apple fillings in a pie.

|| Other ||
Parents: Mr and Mrs Cheng (Both out of the country to work / Often comes home during winter)
Siblings:
  • Shin (15 years old / Male / Quiet and Responsible )
  • Jovi and Hana (10 years old / Female twins / Energetic and Adventurous )
  • Royce (4 years old / Male / Sensitive and Innocent )
House: 1541191706313.png
Theme:
Faceclaim: Chen Liu [ CHEN LIU (@chen_liu1) • Instagram photos and videos ]

Extra: [ unknowingly she has a witchy family bloodline? for character growth if allowed ]

Last edited:
3999471_10310771.jpg

|| Descriptors ||
Full Name: Lisa Adler
Nickname(s): Mona Lisa, or just Mona
Grade: 12
Alignment: True Neutral
Appearance: 5'6" tall and weighing about 118lbs, Lisa has a rather slim body with a boyish figure and small bust. Her skin is quite pale, and she has soft features. Her eyes are very dark brown, looking black in most nights, her hair is always cut into a short straight bob and her eyebrows are usually plucked and shaped in a rather odd looking arch.
Attire: Lisa likes washed out baggy jeans matched with some sort of bold colour. Her outfits tend to by mostly dark or neutral tones with a splash of colour too them. She likes to be comfortable and practical, favoring boots and sneakers over heels and sandals. Her outfits are very rarely tight fitting or restricting. She also knits her own scarfs and jumpers and likes to wear them in winter time. She is a fan of glasses with coloured glass, and her favorite are a pair of round specks with yellow tinted glass.
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125lbs
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Distinct Features: -
Body Type: Slim

|| Persona ||
Personality: Lisa is a very chilled out, go-with-the-flow type person. She does what makes her happy, and likes to share it with others. Lisa doesn't judge people much, she feels everyone can go their own path in life and it isn't her job to judge. She isn't weak, but she would rather avoid conflict and confrontation if she can, even if it means sacrificing some pride. She isn't really committed to upholding her family's traditions and she feels that she is an individual and will only do something if she is made to or if it feels right to her. Lisa acts very naturally, and doesn't think too much before she speaks. She always says what she means and never makes promises she cannot keep. She doesn't seem to have too much of a direction in life, she merely is letting the currents take her where they take her.

She loves learning, she wants as much knowledge as she can possibly absorb, and that makes her quite a good listener. Unfortunately Lisa often fades into the background. You would never see her passionately fighting for a cause, or leading a group. As long as she enjoys what she is doing, that's enough for her. She does not have to be on top if she's happy. Lisa is also quite flirtatious, she has a quiet confidence and rejection does not really phase her because it takes her a while to become emotionally invested enough to feel that rip. When Lisa is upset, she NEEDS someone to talk to, or somewhere to write it down. She is terrible at hiding things from people and it is often quite obvious when she is feeling down. Her emotions are never hidden, good or bad. She is very expressive and very open, somewhat naive and too trusting of others. She does not go out of her way to help others unless they are a trusted friend or someone who has listened or helped her in some way. She also does not go out of her way to make others feel bad, and knows how to steer away from subjects that will hurt them. She never pushes anyone to do something they don't want to do because she values freedom.
Skills: Anything creative, Lisa seems to pick up faster than anything else, especially music. She has a real knack for rhythm, and can play both the piano and the Chello. Lisa also is quite good at learning spoken languages (Not so much written) Currently she can speak english and french perfectly, and her chinese is at an acceptable level. She loves languages and thinks they are a very powerful thing.
Hobbies: Lisa loves composing music, she also loves to knit. She frequently goes on hikes too and loves sleeping under the stars.
Likes: Loves the clolour emerald green, she likes dogs over cats, she likes instrumental indie music and is a huge classical music and opera nerd.
Dislikes: Tight, restricting clothes, feeling trapped inside for too long,
3999471_9069440.jpg
|| In-Depth ||
Biography:
Biography: Lisa’s family are all vampires, all rich and all very successful. Whilst they are a rather young warewolf family, they do go back a few generations. Lisa’s mother is named Myrtle Adler, and she is a very famous surgeon, especially known for her research on curing cancer. She absolutely encourages her daughter to join the medical field, but to her dismay, growing up and to this day, Lisa could not give a toss. Her father works from home, he is interested in vampiric studies, old traditions and rituals and ‘coming-of-age’ rites of passage. His surface job is that he is a poet. In the poetry world he is very well known, probably one of the top. His poetry is even included in most schools in the area’s curriculum. Lisa has no siblings, her parents want her to be a high achiever, maybe that was why she never tried to be one. She plays two instruments purely because she wants to, she learns languages purely because she wants to be able to listen to as many people as she can.

Since Lisa was 10 years old she has been playing the chello. She has never had the desire to play for an audience, however, she simply taught herself at home. The only time she has ever actually competed was when her father signed her up without telling her. Lisa was quite angry at him for it. As well as being quite a demanding, over-achieving family, her father was into some ancient things. When she first began developing as a woman, he kidnapped her, took her into the woods and began a series of harsh warewolf training training, it left her with deep scars on the back of her neck, on her torso and on her lower back because before this day, all she has been told is that she can change form. She had never used her abilities, had never learned about their history, she had never learned how to defend herself. Her father truly toughened her up, but Lisa didn’t like it. She did not feel a rush of power, she felt like her loving father had turned into a monster.

After the initial scare, her father slowed right down and over time she forgave him. She told him she would not use these powers of hers unless her life was under threat and she just wanted to live normally and happily. She did not wish to study ancient traditions or train with him to become more powerful. Lisa recently moved school due to her mother being transferred to a different hospital, and is now beginning her senior year somewhere new.
Classes:
1. Senior English - AP
2. Sociology
3. AP Environmental Science
4. Probability and Statistics
5. P.E
6. Poetry
7. Lunch
8. Creative Writing II
9. Music

Strengths:
Attentive/fast learner
Non-argumentative
Level-headed
Weaknesses:
Not Great at Maths
Doesn't try hard if she is not enjoying it
Settles for mediocre

|| Werewolf Abilities ||
Abilities: Tougher skin, faster reflexes, Greater physical strength, Danger senses, dog-like hearing, Can instantly gain clawed nails in human form
Weaknesses: Full moon uncontrollable transformation and bludlust, Luna eclipse means she is powerless, Wolfsbane, Fire, Electrisity
Bitten or Born: Born
Werewolf Eye Color: Red
Werewolf Form: Hispo, Lupus
95b5befb61331b84bbf52f83b8019e82b3de2ec50c3300b26d2da293aac534be.jpg

romeo-the-black-wolf-of-alaska-nick-jans.jpg

|| Other ||
Parents: Frederick Adler, Myrtle Adler
Siblings: N/A
Car:
Mercedes-Maybach-G650-Landa.jpg

House:
victorian-gothic-revival-house-plans-13-expanding-cottage-old-impression-illustration.jpg

Theme:
Faceclaim: n/a
Voiceclaim: Vixella - youtube
Quotes: "I'll give you a warning, my family is intense"
"Whatever you want, I'm chill"
"I quite being in the background, thanks, you learn more there"
"Yes, my dad wrote this, no I'm not telling you what the meaning is"
Extra: [Anything I missed?]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back