Advice/Help Hey! I'm new here. Got any forums where I can start?

LEMONBONEZ

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, i'm not quite used to this whole forum style, especially on where to start. My characters dont seem to fit anywhere and everyone seems so FANCY and GOOD AT THIS and im just a bit intimidated! Got anywhere where other beginners are where i can start? And..that my characters would fit into? :-_-lines:
Thank you! -Lemmy

There isn’t really any beginner specific section although I do recommend starting with 1x1 style roleplay if your just starting out.

You can post an interest :: 1x1 Interest Checks

Just put the following information ;;

“ hey I’m new and I am looking for some roleplay partners. I am specifically interested in ( type of roleplay your interested in ex. Harry Potter RP, nerd x Jock, etc.

I am used to posting ( length of your replies. Ex. A paragraph ).

I just joined the site so I might need a little help navigating things.”

You don’t have to make things fancy or anything.

There isn’t really any beginner specific section although I do recommend starting with 1x1 style roleplay if your just starting out.

You can post an interest :: 1x1 Interest Checks

Just put the following information ;;

“ hey I’m new and I am looking for some roleplay partners. I am specifically interested in ( type of roleplay your interested in ex. Harry Potter RP, nerd x Jock, etc.

I am used to posting ( length of your replies. Ex. A paragraph ).

I just joined the site so I might need a little help navigating things.”

You don’t have to make things fancy or anything.
ah, okay!! thank you so much!!!

first, do NOT be intimidated. there is no such thing as a professional roleplayer. welcome to rpnation.
Your character? what character?

Maybe find someone who will accept your character in one on one??

I would suggest looking there.
My own personal experience with one on one was heartbreaking and very controlling. I hated how we was on a one on one forum. the user would post, and then pm me a message to paste.
that is not roleplaying to me.
both users i wanted to roleplay with tried to do that.
however Im sure not all one on one roleplaying is that bad. you just got to find someone who will accept you for you, and your character.

good luck! have fun! welcome to the forum! welcome to rpnation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back