• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hero/Villain Roleplay

RubyRose

Ace Character - Final 4
So the thought is to have a small team of heroes (3) and a small team of villains (3) based in the world of the Justice League, Young Justice, Teen Titans etc.

Characters could have powers or they could just as easily be like Batman or Robin, with intelligence and specialized weapon.

There may be allowances for slightly larger teams- but only in the creation of multiple characters, and not allowing in a lot of people. As much fun a lot of people in a roleplay is, it seems to easily fall apart and I am really looking for a group of close-knit people who are all decent writers to write a story together.

That being said, once I get enough interest and get the roleplay posted, there will be a trial period for people to enter and there really is no promise that everyone will get a position- I'll only be picking the best and the coolest of characters. People who really took time and care for the characters they created and lok like they'll actually stick with the roleplay.

I have a storyline/plot laid out, but telling would be no fun!!

Also, I may allow for some anti-hero and vigilantes but not everyone's hero can be solo and making a character like that would be less likely to make it into the roleplay.

It would be a storyline of some basic starter missions, something where characters get to know one another, before the actual real story line starts to pick up and take shape.

So... what do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back