• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Heeeeeey, listen!

CommonlyKnownAsAngi

Big Brother is Watching You
Navi references aside

Hey-hi~

Usually, I'm here hunting for some MxM partners, but this time, I wanted something less romance-focused. Obviously, subtext would be fine, but I'd want it to be more a subplot, or something in the background.

As for the plot, it says fantasy, but I prefer magic realism- a modern day world with fantastical elements thrown in. However, I'm not against all-out dragons and fae and elves galore if you so choose.

Let's see, what else? Oh, yeah, I can write in a more detailed style, and when there's action involved, I don't want simple one-liners, but you don't need to write whole paragraphs. Just give me something to work with, okay? Also, no txt sp34k or anything, mmkay?

Sound good? If I haven't thrown you off with my lack of planning or anything, feel free to pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back