• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Harvest Moon Rune Factory 4 RP

yonmita rai

Lurker
As the title suggests, this RP will take place in the story of the Rune Factory 4. It is pretty casual but you will at least have to post at an Intermediate level. But if your a beginner and just want to try it out, go for it, we are not strict and we try to help and encourage the RPer's as much as we can. The list of Characters that you can play will be up shortly, but if you look at the characters that have been taken then that should give you an idea as to which characters from the story you can play. Of course you can create your own characters and since this is a Rune Factory RP, Hybrids and elves are allowed. That is about it in a nutshell, if you have any questions or would like to sign up to join just PM me. Thanks for reading!

Well, I got excited until I saw the day this was made, a great pity, they are such good games.

Well I'd certainly be down for it, to roleplay my favorite game series as a group(and maybe snag some one on one's from them) would be nice. He'll I have a plan for a sech runaway researcher character to use still.

Hmm, well we could always use something close to the plot, Alvarnia and the Sechs are often at war, however maybe there could be a triple conflict. Racial wars? A civil war maybe? It needn't be there at the start, but we have a large world to explore with all the games. And a lot of area to make up what we want.

Alright! We can start out in the Kingdom of Norad, and then figure everything out as we go along. I think I'll go make a general thread (to be updated with the details later on) in the fandom group RPs, should I tag you in it?

Certainly, I will help you in the details all I can. I will be heading to classes soon though, I hate doing the law part of my courses.

Funny, I was just thinking of replaying 4, fate is a strange thing.

Oh sorry for the late reply but the RP is still active actually, I posted awhile ago and it got no traction but you guys brought it back so if you'd like I'll tell you about it in a Convo.

Oh my~! thats a wonderful thing to hear, certainly I would love to hear more, if you would be so kind to link me aswell?

Orikanyo said:
Oh my~! thats a wonderful thing to hear, certainly I would love to hear more, if you would be so kind to link me aswell?
Sure thunh!

Thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back