Half-Breed Insitution - Settings/Locations

When I can reply without having 5 more notifications to deal with afterwards. It is seriously rare right now for me to get in a reply without attending to someone else.

1. Hesh (
@TheWriter) Tom (@Silvey) Andrew (@Penance) Quim (@Deadkool) @PlaguedWithInsanity @Peaceswore

2. Haru (@OrenjiGatsu) Kiro (@kira blackthorn) Zadock (@Drumonkey) Corban (@alcoholiccat) @slimmyjimjim7 @Airagog

3. Agate (@MkZer0) Danny (@Hales) Ivan (@Shog) @rosamortelle @SkyRune

This is the current organization I have to what I think will put people in the best cabin while still balancing it. Keep in mind that this can still be changed up until people receive their cabin assignments. The bolded ones were already assigned prior to this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds boss. Realistically I'm probably gonna have bull sleep outside. And eat outside. He's probably going to have to constantly ask for help.

I posted earlier that I am withdrawing from this rp. Please do not include me in the final cabin listing.

Airagog said:
Depressed over what? Someone pulling out?
Things in RL.

Me quit? nope I don't quit. I just have no opinion at the moment. lol sorry I didn't get any more notifications for the rp I will read and reply asap

Although if you a referee, announced or scoreboard person I don't mind sitting out Of the game. I can't promise to be a cheerleader like Gigi......although could I make a 2nd character?

@Shog

No, I would prefer to have people stick with one character. It's hard enough keeping track of everyone as it is.

Alright( ;) )

Then if you want even teams I can just sit out although I love her when she fight. Her character is such a wimp and emo, but when she fights oh yeah it is gonna be fun. (} :) )

I honestly can't choose... Yamai would be out-of-place in any of them, so... I'm going to just roll for it xD

[dice]5323[/dice]

There's your answer ( :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back