Half-Breed Insitution - Settings/Locations

Shog

The Infinite Being
So I'm still not exactly sure how to organize the cabins, but I want you to chose what cabin you want to have. I will use this to try and figure it out. I will not guarantee you will get the cabin you want, but there is a stronger chance than if you do not vote. If the picture I provide is larger than a normal cabin size, just imagine it smaller and proportioned for people to live in it.

1)
Fantasy-Castle-64033.jpg
The cabin its self is less decrepit looking and is the best choice for characters on the darker side of things (this does not mean they are evil or bad).

2)
QAXzf4YnrPOU2RyMkm4ArcfAgaHripj08My93N7k79r8_EgkLfvjt2DCXkEi0cDHhrZXJDiNMCA2iM3VlnamoG0fcuA1onz0xNzPXMbdwn2FpyEbQL0
This is the most normal looking cabin there is and is a good choice for characters who are more modest.

3)
best-fantasy-castle-d-yvt.jpg
It is not ice covered and instead made of marble and is a cabin for the more "regal" (I use the term loosely) in personality or monster type.

1. Andrew (@Penance), Quim (@Deadkool), Demetria (@PlaguedWithInsanity), Aouli(@Peaceswore) Reyon (@Zaffre Blue) Dysis (@StoneWolf18)

2. Birosu(@OrenjiGatsu), Zadock (@Drumonkey), Surrey (@slimmyjimjim7), Robert (@Airagog), Raisa (@Nellas Eledhwen)

3. Agate (@MkZer0), Ivan (@Shog), Sina (@SkyRune), An Ling (@The Suspicious Eye), Yamai (@Kiyoko Tomoe), Dareon (@Terrokar)

Last edited by a moderator:
Danny would probably be in either cabin 1 or 3, but I am not picky on which of the two.

[QUOTE="Nellas Eledhwen]Seems like Raisa would most likely fit in Cabin 2

[/QUOTE]
I'll keep that in mind, but that would leave cabin 3 with 2 less residents than cabin 2. I will wait and wee where the others fit first and try to work with this request.

I am going to shoot for 2 pr three since I don't think my character is of a darker brooding necessarily. So whichever you think seems fit

@Shog

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd preferably have my character in cabin 2.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

I don't think Bull would fit in much at a cold palace. Maybe make it elementally neutral

Actually, in that case, you may put Demetria anywhere. :3

I thought cabin 2 needed more people for some reason.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

I added descriptions to each of them you know."

"It is not ice covered and instead made of marble and is a cabin for the more "regal" (I use the term loosely) in personality or monster type."

That is the description for cabin 3. If you notice, the second person listed for the cabin is a phoenix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back