• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Guys help

Johnny R McAvery

Magic still exist for those willing to see.
Dumpling looking for a group or some partners. Not picky. It'd be mature. I have a few ideas going for me at the moment but I need to know if anyone is interested 

One dealing faith a werewolf pack. There is a werewolf virus going around causing werewolves to go berserk. It makes them insane. The pack is put on the case to help solve it.

A second idea dealing with a wizard and his friends trying to stop a dark god from rising again, And destroying the world.

A third dealing with a mysterious man crafted by Odin. He and some others would be trying to find a lost relic. The relic would restore the man's co.plete memories.

And the final would be a little more superhero themed, it'd be between fantasy and sci-fi, and the group would be working to stop an alien invasion.

K

And unlike my idol (Stan Lee) all these stories don't take place in New York. Because not all of us know new York.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that those plots could go somewhere! Unfortunately, I personally don't feel passionate about any of them. (Please don't take offense to that!) Best of luck finding someone to brainstorm ideas with. There are a lot of helpful people here, so I don't think that it should take long ^^

Oh no it's fine. Unless you have any ideas you want to contribute. I forgot to mention that at the end of it.

No ideas at this time. I'm in that awkward and frustrating phase when you really want to roleplay, but you can't put your finger on what kind of story yet. Did I mention frustrating? xD

I totally get it. I have sent rped since last year and I'm itching. Last year they tried the Tapatalk app I think and it was the only way I was staying up to date. Then it failed for some reason. Oh well I'm back now 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back