Gods Rising [Inactive]

He froze in his tracks know infuriated and spoke in a ancient toung as shadows quickly sprung up around them and formed a see through shadow barrier around them. He looked at the mortals" i did not say you could leave" and landed outside the sphere barrier. He looked at his champion" Do it "he said.

Would turn and look at the girl for a second, then gaze at the newly arisen soldiers, wondering if he could take all of them AND the dark entity now left there with them. He knew he couldn't rely on the girl, so he had to do it alone. "Good thing I brought all these knives with me. Seems like I'm going to need each and every one!" he says as he reduces the intensity of the blizzard, controlling it.

A blood tingling scream awoke in the back as the world in the mist was frozen and he had to retreat to a human stance next to his new squad. "RE-As-TCH-You-ED-Wish-BE-Lord!-INGS!!" said the two insane voices emitting from the mask. The girl looked so vulnerable to his attacks as his mist began to creep past the challenging opponent on the sidelines. "Com-*Laughter plays in the back* get me pathetic being!" the main frame of the mist body crept forward as he threw himself into the enemy with his soldiers following. "You will all pay!" said the wraith with a screech that followed as he had gone through the enemy to the girl leaving his mask on the ground. A most terrified face had begun to form on the face of the fog as reached the girl with wrath raging flailing around her poor kitty.

Annika really just wanted to see her beloved pet and get out of this mess alive, and hopefully the boy would get out as well, though she didn't think she had to worry about him. At the face she screamed a shrill, ear-piercing screech and blindly leaped at the newly mask-less figure with her dagger with the power of poison. Then she would aim to stab the dagger anywhere vital, such as gut or neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing the ghostly being headed for the girl, he reaches out with his right hand and suddenly ice emerges from the ground surrounding the girl, encassing her in a thick ice carcasse, meant to protect her for the moment, as he turned towards the warriors headed to him, now pointing his sword sideways, slashing the air in front of him, sending ice shard projectiles against the warriors, throwing a whole barage at them, disabling a few in the progress. "Not so fast, demon. I'm your opponent! How pathetic a being like you must be if you go for the weak ones, having no regard for those that are your match!"

Annika pressed against the ice, though with no success. She would stare at Ester Lee in the distance. The girl felt completely helpless now and she hated that, though she wouldn't allow herself to cry. And she only felt like doing so because of her fear for her and her dear pet.

As he raged across the field, slaying warrior by warrior, he finally crushes the last one, exhausted, and now heads for the mist entity, taunting it to come for him, flicking his hand once subtlely, as a portion of the ice encassing the girl collapses,giving her the chance to flee. He tightened his grip on Dorunthal, calming his senses and shouting out loud "If you really are so powerful, then come face me, evil spawn!"

images

A rushing scream came from the fog that had ricocheted off the ice back the new opponent! "Y-Sobbing-ou think I fear you?!" the two voices whispered only to the warrior as screams filled his ears. Atromiel rushed the man lifting his mask over the visage again and began enter his mouth as he spoke causing internal boils before escaping his through his ears and back to his body. "You will al-Intensified sobbing- fall like I had!" heavy gust of the mists began to rush through the two enemies.

Annika climbed out of the ice, giving a sharp whistle for Ester Lee. If the kitten was able to, she would dash for Annika with a loud 'Mew'. If not, Annika would dart off in the direction the kitten was supposed to be hiding in. At the screaming and mist she was honestly about ready to give up and just flee, though Ester Lee meant a lot to her, no one else would probably understand however.

The experience of the demon going through him had taken him by surprise as he fell to his knees, grasping for air. He had never felt something like that, but it was not enough yet to bring him down, as he rose up again, grippin Dorunthal tighter with his left hand as he pulled the blindfold off his eyes and placed it over his mouth. Then, he took a stance, Dorunthal being placed horizontally at his chest-level, as again he muttered some words -an incantation in another language most likely- as his body became more and more alike ice, signs of what appeared to be frostbite spread all over him. Finally,the blizzard intensified, now mostly concentrated around him, stopping the mist from getting too close. He then spotted the entity in the air as he send another barage of ice chards towards it, bombarding it.

Dominus de morte looked at the man as dark tendrils of shadow arcked towerds the kitten in the trees and wrapped around it bringing the struggling cat to the him he held it befor the girl giving a twisted smile. He spoke in a chilling tone" except darkness into you give your loyalty to me or....." he looked at the cat as a tendril hardened into a blade at the felines neck.

Screams moved through the blizzard being pushed to the side with the Doppler effect playing it's roll. "LET ME IN!" screamed thousands of voices from the fog that had regained itself from his shards that did nothing but split the mist a bit. The blizzards force was being shot down by thousands of black particles pushing it from the sides moving through with a screams echoing as they disappeared. At last one of the black mist lines reached through bashing his frost armor on a side, damaging it, and flushing in the heavy wind as well. The Lord of Despair was beaten and could not hold up his constant rush for too long. "This isn- Misfit SWINE- t over - *Inaudible nonsense*- !" the two voices retreated with a fractured mask to the lord.

As soon as he saw the entity retreat, he seized the opportunity and gathered all his forces and started running, sprinting through the forest as far as he could, hoping he bought enough time for the girl to escape as well, as he kept on running as fast as he can, as far as he can. He was both wounded and exhausted, but he knew that if he stopped he would be dead sooner rather than later, so he kept pushing on untill he got far away from the forest clearing.

Annika stared helplessly at her beloved pet, and eventually, with a wavering voice she would ask, "What do you mean by, darkness?" The poor girl was honestly considering surrendering for a cat.

Dominus de morte looked at the young female and smiled " become my servent impose my will as I command, but most of all you must give me your soul forever bind yourself to me then, and only then shall spare your pet." He said as the blade curled around its neck. Black mist covered the area as a pentagram glowed bright red infront of her. Dominus de morte gestured her towards it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

"That's a ripoff--" Annika began, though a whimpering cry from Ester Lee stopped her. "Fine!" Annika cried out, eyes fixed on the kitten. "Don't hurt her...Please." She added in a light whine, hoping her kitten hadn't been already hurt.

Dominus de morte loosened the blade from the felines neck and pointed to the circle. He smiled " know if would be so kind as to enter the circle " he said as he looked at her. The pentagram glowed brighter know.

"Give me my cat." Annika demanded, not moving. She eyed the circle warily, not wanting to enter it at all.

Dominus de morte smiled" oh but I do beleave the deal involved your pact to me comes first " he said as the blade moved back. He smiled at the feline " I wonder what I shall turn you into after I take your life " the blade know pulsed red as it rested on its neck.

"Wait!" The elf cried out again, quickly speaking when she had his attention again, "I want her now because how do I know you won't kill her once I step in?... Give me my pet, and if I don't get in the circle you can kill me..Or us." She tried to bargain now. She could have just ran with the boy she had first met, but no, she insisted on risking her own life for a pet. But of course, Annika figured she could just leave once she did the 'darkness' thing. She didn't really think about any possibilities or the whole 'serving' promise.

Dominus de morte smiled" very well" he crossed the place were a heart would be and a glowing x was left. He looked at her" I do so bind thyself to oath that no harm shall befal your feline pet" he said. He smiled " is that better?" Asking nicely.

Annika watched the action uncertainly before asking, voice giving away her nervousness, "Does this.. darkness this hurt?"

He smiled " only a little seeing as it requires a few drops of blood a cut to the hand seals the deal I promise it will heal instantly after " he looked in her eyes. His glowed bright purple " shall we begin " the circle changed to purple as well.

Hesitantly Annika stepped it, her eyes drifting from Ester to Dominus and back again. (So short >.<)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dominus de morte smiled as a blade appeared in her hand a dagger of black with a skull at the hilt growing with red eyes. He looked in her eyes "repeat after me... I Annika swear loyalty to you that I bind my soul and body to you. I in blood make this pact with you my lord Dominus de morte." He smiled looking at her " then cut wear you wish and let a few dropes of blood land in the center " he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back