• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FireGire96

Unluckiest Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, I'm a 21F looking for an OC X CC set in the MCU and DC Universe!

I am open to doubling
and prefer roleplaying on Discord. It can be M//, F// or MxF, just be open to anything LGBTQ+ related as my OCs are part of the community. I'm also super open to OOC Chats.

I have a bunch of OCs I would love to try for each fandom! When it comes to the MCU, I am only focusing on Phases 1, 2, 3 and 4. Anything afterwards, I will possibly not roleplay. To add, I have only seen WandaVision and What If, so I would recommend not asking me to play TV Marvel characters (Sorry Loki, Moon Knight and Daredevil fans).

As for the DC Universe, I am open to roleplaying a plot loosely based on the films and even on the comics. I have seen some movies and mainly know of the series through the animated DC Universe and video games, so tread lightly.

Below are my OCs and the crushes they have in the Universe they are dedicated to (more hearts, more interested in trying);

MARVEL
Guardians Of The Galaxy Wink GIF

Red Crusader (Steve Rogers, Star Lord, T'Challa or Mysterio) 🫀
Dragon Fly (Spider-Man or Cassie Lang) 🫀🫀
Nobody (Scarlet Witch or Rocket Raccoon) 🫀🫀🫀
Bereet [Hybrid/My Version] (Star Lord, Gamora or Mantis) 🫀🫀🫀
Tribute (Gamora, Nebula, Black Widow or Captain Marvel) 🫀

DC UNIVERSE
adam west dance GIF

Miss Icarus (Wonder Woman or Harley Quinn) 🫀
Ultra Violet (Ratcatcher 2 or Harley Quinn) 🫀🫀🫀

BOTH UNIVERSES
Captain America Batman GIF

Raoul (Superman, Batman, Iron Man, Thor and T'Challa) 🫀🫀
Harvest Girl (Gwen Stacy, Elizabeth Allan and Ratcatcher 2) 🫀🫀🫀

If interested, like the post or add me on Discord @ unluckiestmember#9812 and I'll get back to you. Stay safe and stay hydrated! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back