• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods and Monsters RP Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Derealization

Conductor of the crazy train
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Súileabhán sat in a misty forest clearing, a burning pile of wood crackling in front of them. They gazed into the crackling flames. Watching. Reading. They had called their fellow gods to this place to speak of a warning they had heard whispered on the Scottish wind.

Eugene leans against a tree just out if reach of the fire. He can be seen but the light is not touching him. He is messing with a small shadow

Without turning around, Súileabhán said "Took you long enough. Hello Eigengrau." Their voice, as always, was calm and level as a misty evening.

They sighed. "I will brief everyone on the situation at the same time." A slight breeze ruffled through their loose silky hair and they brushed it back out of their face. They didn't wince when the smoke went in their face, just as they didn't wince at anything.

With a small gust of wind pushing down leaves from a tree, Kiriatophin landed softly on the tree branch with his wings wrapping around him before turning into a brown overcoat. Infront of him was a presence he hadn’t felt in a a long time and in the shadows he could feel another god just out of sight. He sat down on the tree and closed his eyes, “well Isn’t this a grand reunion” he chuckled lightly “Súileabhán” he nodded towards her before opening his eyelids allowing his piercing blue eyes to look into the darkness “Eigengrau” he smirked before turning his attention back to the fire “who else are we waiting for” he mumbled, physically tense by the wafting flames of the campfire.

Last edited:
The little shadow Eugene is messing with breaks and he throws it to the side. "Hi Kiriatophin. Are the others on the way? I'm getting impatient."

"Greetings Kiriatophin." They brushed a hand over the golden flames. The light brightened for a moment before dimming back to it's natural glow. "We await Speretia."

The dark night was a veil that lied upon everything, only illuminated by the few spots of light provided by moon and stars where they were visible along with the campfire burning.

A feeling of relief was the first indicator of her arrival. A sudden rush, as though everything was gonna work out for certain. Like courage and resolve returning no matter how dark the heart.

Then, the sound of brushes parting and branches cracking under steps could be heard. At last, the white haired female was visible, nearing the campfire with a gentle smile on her face. "It has been too long, my friends."

"Are you assuming we are friends? I'm only here because I am curious about what was so important we all had to meet." He said angrily

Kiriatophin’s eyes seemed to brighten a little when he heard the mention of his old friends name but quickly masked it with the cover of darkness that blanketed the forest.

“Well that makes all of us” the sky god huffed before jumping down from the tree and landing with a soft thud. He turned to Speretia and gave her a small smile before turning his gaze to the ever rude god of darkness “I’d hate to agree with him but Eugene has a point” he sighed before looking to the one who called them all to this place. “What was so important that I had to leave my monastery during my own celebration? My human form is now twenty-one years of age by the way which appears to be the legal drinking age” he sighed and ran a hand through his dreadlocks which seemed to shimmer a bright silver in the moonlight “needless to say I had plans” he groaned before leaning against the tree he had jumped from moments ago.

Súileabhán sighed. "I do agree with Speretia, it would do us well if we met on neutral grounds more often, however there is important business to discuss." Their violet eyes had not left the fire as they continued to read the flames. "Such business concerns the barrier."

Eugene steps out of the shadows into the light. Only a little but a lot more visible. His black hair shines in the light. "Whats going on with the barrier? Is it getting worse?" He asked with a hint of concern

"Yes," they said simply. "And so it leaves us with the choice of what to do. Either we let it go and attempt to make peace with the monsters or we try and repair the damage. Both options come with downsides."

"Your vote for anything involves murder," they pointed out calmly. Not even the imminent end of the world ruffled them it seemed. The comment seemed not to phase them in the slightest.

He smiled at that because it was true. "Hear me out. If we kill them, we never have to worry about them again. Is that not a good thing?"

"That's what our forefathers attempted and they realized it was a bad idea to attempt that. Why exactly do you think it would be a good idea now?" Súileabhán would likely argue all sides of the argument until there came one that made the most sense.

"We are stronger than them! They did not deal with the problem the right way but we can!" Eugene shouted at Suki.

Kiri sighed again “once again I’d hate to agree with captain murder, but I suggested we should’ve killed those beasts the first time” but then he shook his head “but that begs the question of how would we go about killing them” he looked over “is it even possible to repair the damage to the seal?”

"Uh, thanks Kiri. I think. What does it matter if we can repair it? If it broke once it will break again." Eugene said annoyed

"Given time yes, but I still don't believe an all out war is a good idea. The creation of the barrier only dealt a final blow, but the war put them to desperation. We are not invincible remember. And any wall needs maintenance Eugene. We can do so, but the question is should we?"

“Ok so we can’t kill the beasts, locking them up will only prolong the situation, and we want to avoid an all out war…” he trailed off shaking his head “so great and wise one, what did you have in mind” he crossed his arms while looking at the god sitting by the fire “what would you have us do? You wouldn’t call us out here if you didn’t already have some type of solution in mind”

Small clouds gathered over the Forrest as if they were responding to their lords frustration “so please do tell” he clenched his teeth, already annoyed he was missing his celebration and with Súileabhán being vague it was starting to anger the sky god.

"I have no solid opinion. I am merely presenting an opposing point of view." Good thing this wasn't a full on argument, otherwise they'd be running laps until your head spun and nothing seemed real anymore. Either way their voice remained perfectly smooth and calm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back