• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Walking Dead 1x1 (Ignore post count)

Xynien

Overcast
Hey!

I'm looking for a single partner for an RP based off of The Walking Dead.

Preferences

• I'm going to be using at least 2 characters to start, and I'd prefer the same from you. We're going to RP a group of survivors, so we can add and kill characters as we please. Which, you should be okay with killing a few off. It also doesn't matter much to me what kind of OCs you use, if you choose to use OCs.
  • I've actually decided I would like to use canon characters. The ones I won't solely RP are Rick Grimes and Daryl Dixon, but I do want them there along with the rest of the group (whoever is in it depending on when we set the RP) whether you RP them or we have them as side characters.

• I'd like semi-literacy and at least one response per day.
  • Pairings. Yes. I want pairings. Any type of pairing, really. MxF, FxF, MxM, any variant. The method I usually use for pairings is pre-arranged but for this one it might be interesting to just toss the characters together and see who clicks.
  • I don't have a set plot for right now, but I'd like to work one out with whoever shows interest.
  • Realism is a must! Yes, that means things will get a bit dirty. Not sexually, mind you xD I really want to capture the realistic side of it, though.
  • I also love to talk OOC. Gives us a chance to further develop the plot and become more comfortable as RP partners.

So, PM me if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'm interested....

though i would wondering, is there any way we could to a rp with a couple canon or OC characters but not have the role play be canon? For example, If i wanted to use say....Andrea, but she's dead in the series, but maybe I could still use her if the plot was set before her death...?

Hmmm..

Yea, that works. In that case I have a broader range of canon characters I won't RP, but it's not too many. I'll RP most any of them, just a few that I don't think I'd be able to do well. I'll PM you

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually re-opening and bumping this because I might want a couple more of these types of RPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back