• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Futuresight (Anthro-animal sci fi rp)

Yeah, they're tightening up security after someone got a knife pulled on them last night. 

Well shit. I nearly got stabbed. The drunken bastard came back so me and another one of the guys had to deal with him. 

Yeah for real. I was fucking pissed when he pulled the knife on these little girls. What I did was a ran up and jump kicked the guy to the ground. The other guard came out and we basically tag teamed him until the cops showed up.

Yeah for real. I was fucking pissed when he pulled the knife on these little girls. What I did was a ran up and jump kicked the guy to the ground. The other guard came out and we basically tag teamed him until the cops showed up.

No offense but......I don't want your life...

Wouldn't be surprised. If I had a dollar for every time I've nearly died I'd be Donald Trump, and I'm only 15. WTF life!

I was kind of an idiot when I was younger. One time, as my mom would like to say, I tried pushing off a moving semi trailer. 

I've edited my character. 

Just wondering, do any of you guys know what a Pangolin is? my character is one and i just wanted to make sure you know what he is.

I know what he is, if you're not willing to look it up, i'll tell you.

LOOK IT UP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should we get semi-started? (aka just get the hosted project up for now)?
I am going to make this a normal forum. Hosted Projects are disabled right now, and when they are up again i will have to send a ticket asking to have an HP made, and i don't think this rp will be big enough to be accepted as one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back