• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Furry roleplay anybody? [M/F, platonic]

SpotBandit

Should be studying.
Hey, didn't exactly want to make this post but I've been thinking about this for a while and wondering if anyone would feel interested in doing a furry roleplay with me. Roleplays can be either platonic or not. But I'll get into a little bit about me first before I get into the meat of the post.
Anything crossed out are things I'm not looking to play, while things in bold are things I'm really craving.

- I'm 17, so I'd really want you to be 17+, especially if you'd be interested in doing an M/F plot. Characters in the roleplay should also be 17+
- I can handle dark themes, as long as they're not terribly dark or straight up gross.
- I'm a fan of a lot of themes, including either modern/fantasy/realistic, etc. I don't incorporate furries into fandoms, nor do I like making canon characters of a series furry.
- Regarding ships, I'd be playing the female character. Otherwise I can either play M or F.
- Any species are allowed (save for humans, as furry x human is slightly odd)
- I range from semi-literate to literate, and prefer my partner to be the same.

I'm open to a wide range of plots and themes, but here are some ones I really like:

Fantasy
Modern
Slice of life
War

Some plots (can be altered. Can be a ship or platonic):
> Either fantasy or modern

An unlikely pairing:
Muse A and Muse B are different species, both living in different war-torn towns. Both towns are doing the most they can to survive the fighting, though both of their economies are becoming bust and people are beginning to go hungry. Distraught about the fighting, both Muse A and Muse B retreat to a secret location that they both think is secluded and of their own. However, both Muse A and Muse B find each other; two species at war in one place. Will they overcome the differences between them and become friends? Or do they become more than that, and have to hide their true feelings from their hometowns?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back