• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Free! Iwatobi swim club (LIMITED MEMBERS)

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Roleplay Type(s)
Well you know it folks! its Free!!!!

Allot of you might know what this is, and I was wanting to get some people to join. But thing is..there is only limited people. And no, it doesnt follow the storyline but it is meant to have 2 or 3 teams of swimmers. One group is Iwatobi. Then theres the other team from the other school (That I totally forgot xD ) and then you have a team of girls. Now, obviously there is 4 people on each team.

You have the tournaments, the practices, etc. More will be explained once I get the actual rp is up

Maybe you would like to join, @Darth Pai @Shura11 @iLoriel2 @Apollogy8

Last edited by a moderator:
It is canon mixed with Non-cannon so yes, you'll have the canon Iwatobi and half of Samezuka (Thank you vengeance xD ). Half of samezuka because it was only...Rin and that other dude (Im like forgetting names all over the place. this is bad xD ) and of course I added a fanon swimteam that has girls on it xD

so canon's stay (Not all but some) and we add a bit of non canon. But I will have people play up to two characters. If you have a fan made character, and then you want another one, you cant because you can only have a fan and a canon.

in other words

Fan chara + Canon (if you want 2 characters and No, the + sign does not mean they're boyfriend/girlfriend, keep that in mind)

Fan Chara -No Canon (You can have a fan chara and only a fan chara)

Canon + Fan chara (if you want 2 characters)

Canon - fan chara (if you just want one)

(Note, you are on the left, not the right)

If that makes any sense xD

@Vengeance

And you are allowed to, @MomokoAi !!!!

Basically, you meant to say: You may not roleplay as more than one for each category.

I like things simplified, especially for a regularly-passing-out sort of guy. My brain's not even worthy enough to be sought after by zombies.

There will be
three teams.

• Team Iwatobi
  • Team Samezuka
  • Team Powerpuff Femme Fatale

Although I question how they will work; separately? If there's going to be a chick team for Iwa, I don't see why Same wouldn't have the same. Unless there'll be an all-girls school thrown in, which, then makes me wonder how they are allowed to compete with men, since sports is sexist in competitions (let's just face the diamond truth).

Also, I call dibs on Ryugazaki Rei, jay-es. 'cause I marvel at
beautiful (technical) things like him.

xD

Well this rp doesnt follow the anime all the way through. so it makes it lighter

Lets just say..life changed some rules so its able to be boys&Girls xDDD

Im just hard at explaining things >.< i have the worst of social skills

what do you mean by how they work though? O.o

well, since you have iwa and then samezuka interacting in the anime, it'll stay like that so it keeps them from being cut off. with Femme, they'll be kinda like a enemy team but while they were kids, they knew iwa and Ren. Childhood friends only to become enemies..if that makes sense.

And thank you for the female team name xD cause I had NONE in mind 
Now I gotta find more people ;-;

It IS Still open! :D Thank you so much for popping in here ;-; I only have you and two other people and me DX its like NO ONE knows what Free! is ;-; *huggles*

You're welcome! And thank you for having this! *hugs* Hehe, I might be able to help you get members. I know a friend who's really into the show, she might wanna join~

Yep! Really! xD I'll email her asap. Hehe, thanks! Now a few questions...can I claim like a canon character or not? ^^;

you can!

You can have a Canon, Fanmade, or both if you want. But I will not allow any more then 2 characters per person ;3

Hehe awesome! Thanks! Then may I reserve...Rin? And then I'll probably make a fanmade character once I return home. :3

OMG Yay! Let me love you! *HUGZ*

So, just be curiosity, does this follow the anime? And is it just the Iwatobi Swim Club?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back