Format Testing

kuxX9OK.png
blah blah blah what the fuck is this?

This is blue

WHY IS IT DOUBLE SPACING?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ipsum summo te usu, alterum graecis eam no, ferri ridens nusquam ut mei. No hinc vidisse honestatis cum. Has eligendi constituam ad. Sit nobis propriae assentior id. Pro quaestio mandamus neglegentur ei, prompta equidem vis te, sea ne agam modus augue. His munere complectitur ne, erant aliquid instructior mei et. Nec idque hendrerit honestatis id, et nonumy dictas cum, est affert apeirian voluptatum an.

Soleat equidem usu at, ex novum constituam dissentiet pri. Reque nonumy voluptatibus et sit, diceret assentior scripserit sea ut. Dolorem accusamus vel ei. Ex vis euismod graecis.

An iisque philosophia vel, eu his nonumy conceptam, omnes iudico liberavisse ex vix. Ius ad bonorum repudiandae. Nam ex senserit petentium. Est ei mazim noster quodsi, tamquam percipitur disputando cu cum, nam no debitis reformidans. Vis eu quot atomorum percipitur, ut per mundi instructior, alia partiendo no eos. Sit nullam semper ne, quod dissentiunt nam ea.

Pro an clita omittam disputando, mea id offendit oporteat. Eos id aeque legimus dignissim. Vix ut iracundia conclusionemque. Nemore consulatu interesset vix at, usu in erat necessitatibus, error sensibus eum in.

Nec at diam prima conclusionemque. Eos facilis contentiones et. Ea mea case sapientem. Te sale verterem mel. At malorum percipitur vim, eum wisi graeci at. Pro cu ferri illud oratio.

Last edited by a moderator:
dc88c15a-6a62-4a21-9236-d24bf7ad7e39.jpg

Code:
	[center][IMG=http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p255/Bloodbane4298/dc88c15a-6a62-4a21-9236-d24bf7ad7e39.jpg][/center]

Works... kinda?

Why

Why is this a thing?

why?

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHY?!

Where are the easy columns?

why is this garbage here?

Jesus!

Just ... ugh!

ARGH

SHIT!

Wonderful, I can't delete posts either so let's continue to fuck around until I cry.

All the buttons there... : / that I'm eh about. Let's wait for more "buttons" to show the fuck up.

• No

Why?

• I

Want to

• Edit

These

• Why

Can't

• I

Edit these

And... I cant open my accordions along with not being able to edit them. Amazing.

wHAT IS THIS?!

THIS

IS

NOT

OKAY

I mean, if you're going to say you'll have things up in 2 days rather than take a week that you gave yourself. For now, I'm gonna find away to kill desktop notifications. That is not cool.

EDIT ANDDDDDDDD BLOCKED. Jesus.

So, I found the code section to type in code for these posts let's see if it works.

I don't think it works since it's HTML Coding only. Means... it's time to crack the old books up.

EDIT: YEP... HTML only editor.

NUUU WUT HAPPENED TO THE BBCODE
i had an rp bio website lookin thing all set up and it's dead
IF I COULD FIND THE THREAD IT WAS ON, THAT IS!

An open letter to BBCode: COME BACK SENPAI I LUV U AND MISS U

Reminder: 

I think they're working on getting it back on track c:
It might take a bit with everything implemented and all the new stuff, so patience <3

p {
border-style: solid;
}

I tested a thing... and I don't know how it'll work out. xD

Damn emotes. :I

• BBCODE

I have no clue where all the DIY and customization went. Come back BBCode Senpai. N-Not like I miss you o-or anything....

• LIKE SYSTEM

What do you think this is, Facebook? I want the old system back plz, I want my Hype Cookies back.

• NO STOP THIS IS NOT OK

I mean, the overall website is OK now, but... WHERE DID ALL MY BOOKMARKS AND THREADS GO?! I WANTED TO JOIN THIS RP BUT NOW THE RP IS RIP!

Reasons why the new update is garbage.

I'll try to be patient though... but I swear to got if my threads aren't up by next week...

I could go without the emotes... >///////////< But they'll tweak it as they need to ^^

For now, I think I'm gonna do something else while they update things. I just wish they took the extra days to implement shit. For now, I'm gonna go strangle notifications because it's not saving my request.

So, I am on nite mode and it seems like some things are fixed better than the original. That bothers me a lot but whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back