Flight OOC

[QUOTE="Behind The Mask]Sure :) not much to pick from though haha..but the more the merrier (or that's how it usually works, right? ^-^)

[/QUOTE]
thanks ill be done in a few ^^

Now that Nirvana is taking the "Gazzy" slot, we could go for:

-"Dylan"

-"Ari"

-"Total"

or maybe a character with a similar role to Jeb or Dr. Velencia Martinez, though they wouldn't come into play for awhile.

Here is the skelly for members of the flock

Name:

Wingspan:

Appearance:

Alterations: (like Angel's long list of them, Iggy's thing with colours, etc.?)

Personality:

Position in the flock:

Other:

For outside characters the skelly is

Name:

Hybrid?:

Friend or Foe: (are you supportive/helpful to the flock or working against them)

Appearance:

Alterations: (only applies to non-human characters)

Personality:

Backstory: (A little bit of history, as they won't have the flock's automatic history set)

Other:

provided that Plume and agree on the second skelly form 
Once the above roles are taken we will ONLY be looking for outside and/or characters, so please use the second skelly if you are not applying for a Dylan, Total or Ari type character (if you are going for a Total type character please disregard Wingspan, as it obviously doesn't apply, and feel free to add a "Species:" section to the skelly)

Note:

You guys don't have to make them the same gender or personality, just play a similar role.

mm-hmm. You'll probably notice that Fletch is nothing like Fang, he's just in Fang's place because he's the second in command, just like Xavier isn't even the same gender as Max, but he's the leader and therefore fills her 'role'.

Take your time. A quality skelly is always better thana rushed one, no matter how long it takes to make.

[QUOTE="Renn Skye]Take your time. A quality skelly is always better thana rushed one, no matter how long it takes to make.

[/QUOTE]
^^ ok 
Name: Crow Shineworth

Hybrid: half human/ half tiger

Friend or Foe: Friend

Appearance: Crow had blonde hair that is usual up in a pony tail. He has a yellow tie that he uses so his hair blends it and makes it look like just air is holding it up. His height is 5'6 and he weighs 150.3 pounds. He has the most prettiest eyes that merges from aqua blue to dark blue then a light yellow. His ears are yellow with black stripes. When he's out in about he wears a black hat that covers them so no one would see it. He wears a small black band around his neck that says freedom in yellow and blue lettering. His usual wear is a sleeveless shit that has a high collar that he never folds down. At the bottom the shirt splits off in to two and is tucked in to his black short. On the white shirt are yellow thick strips that start from where his armpit is and travels down to his side. On his shorts are also thick straps that hang from the front and back short loops on both sides. When he is out he wears yellow shoes with no shoelaces. When he isn't near anyone he's bare footed since he prefers the hard soil in between his toes. On his arm he has arm sleeves. Skinny before as they tighten around his arm then they become wide when they reach his hand. He himself is not sure why but his ears are pointy a little, nott to much where you can tell from a far, and his nails are stained yellow. He's tried multiple times to get it off with nail polish remover, but it doesn't work.

Render_Len-Kagamine-1.png

Alterations: Crow has something called Energy Sourcing. This makes him able to gather or draw power from large or small but abundant sources of energy. Such as computers, light's, small electronic devices. He can use this in terms of an attack, like firing or releasing an energy blast from his hands. This also can be used for defensive or helpful purposes such as storing the energy, as in never getting tired or giving someone else the energy he gathered. He has a fast healing rate, known to the doctor as Acid Generation. He is able to take in most damage unlike others, cuts, gun shots and such and heal on the spot. Depending on how deep the wound is it would take him more time. His speed has also been enhanced, allowing him to run for a longer period of time then most humans do. Although he can run fast he has a small habit of running on all fours, and jumping places like a tiger would. He can see, smell, taste, feel and/or hear more than a normal Human. He also had different versions of sight. Such as your regular every day sight, the colors are the same , like blue red and black. He has Night vision. Which he is able to see clearly in total darkness. He has Telescopic Vision which he is able to magnify and extend one's vision to various levels. Unlike normal tiger tails his is longer . He use this to grab on to things to either grab or throw items.

Personality: Crow is an energetic boy who tends to find the fun in everything. He has no time for sad or disappointing things which makes him hard to befriend since everyone has a bump in the road they need to cross over. He goes by the motto, Live life everyday like your going to die tomorrow. In his terms , that statement is true so he lives by it like a code. When dealing with troubled matters he tends to cheer people up with a game, or a joke. People in terms call him the joker or most know would be the fool. Even though he is more happy and less dull he does have other emotions than just one. He get's sad when you push him away after he tried so hard to cheer you up. He doesn't like those who blame there problems on others, or yell at them just to vent. He would personally allow you to yell at him if that mad you feel any better than yelling at one of your close friends. It's rare when he get's made and it is also a sight to see. Above everything he hates those who harm others for their own gain, even if it means that it's your goal. He hates bad people, that strike those who just want to be free and live happily. He finds it a sense of justice when he has to step in or is asked a favor. Other than his mean and sad side, he'd rather stay happy and bubbly. Always laughing when he does something dumb.

Backstory: The moment crow was born , the people took him away from his family. It was more of a funny tragic moment because all he could remember about them was when they took him away, they were smiling while counting their money. It made no sense to him, if they didn't want me why make me. Just like that his thought of them quickly faded into the back of his mind. He was sent to a tall building that looked like a square and a rectangle on the side. It was odd though, if this was a hospital...why were there bob wires. That memory soon faded as well, since that was the last time he saw the light. The place was dark, and he was to busy taking test then to remember the names of the people or the building. He did know that he wasn't the only one taken. There were many others, some looked awful, others looked weird in the face. By then he had a clue of what was happening here. He had gotten medicine that was given to him on time every day for lunch, dinner and breakfast. He had to take test three times a day, then if he was good he was able to take more. What kind of treat was that, honestly he felt like a lab rat. The day it got out of hand was when he was pinned down to the table, in a bright room with knives and tools doctors and dentist used. He heard them say his name, nope not his real one his number id name. He looked around the room, his eyes irritated by the lights they had hung up. The buzzer went off for a go and they began there little session. They didn't really do anything until the end. A few inches from my rear began to grow, it was painful but the doctors there did nothing to help it. Half way through the operation I passed out. I was when I woke up, I saw blood everywhere and tears on the floor. It looked like a river , and I wanted to know why. I had sat up but the doctors told me to slow down, and not to irritate it. I was confused until I looked back and saw a huge tail that was laid out on the table and a good bit hung off of it. It finally it me , what that medicine was. How they always gave it to me in a needle. It took me a few days to get used to it, and to figure out that that was sensitive. A few months from then, the same thing happened on top of my head. Ears popped out and twitched around. I was in the room for weeks , due to blood loss but even then that didn't stop them from doing their little games on me. I woke up, looking half tiger half human. It was odd how I could move the tail on my own and that the are based off of my emotions. With all of this I thought I was unlucky until I saw the defective ones. Those that were labeled as failures, trash that didn't meet their standards. One had a broken wing while the other had scales falling off its body. It was dying, and it was sad. The days went on and on like a never ending calendar. I had gotten a collar with my name on it, and the chip they kept putting in me always burnt out. Alterations I guess. It didn't take long for me to pick up on what they were doing and how they did it. I guess the good hearing came in handy. A few more months went by, and by then I had wooed this male guard into liking me. I guess some are to soft for cats. I took that chance to leave with him. He led me out and into the world. He took off my collar and we left, that old building never to seen again. The guy who helped me, realized I had no feelings for him, well he was a good friend but nothing more. I told him I did swing that way, but not to you. He left saying he was going to catch me, and join them again...but they didn't take to well with traitors so I never saw him again.

Other: He is supposed to be enrolled into a school soon, but he finds going there would be hard for him. He is open about his sexuality and him being bi, but more over toward the male side. He likes al lot of food but would protest in a second when it comes to vegies. 

[QUOTE="Renn Skye]Take your time. A quality skelly is always better thana rushed one, no matter how long it takes to make.

[/QUOTE]
done ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, props for the detail you put into the design, love em'.

*Steals Crow and drowns him in hugs* > :D

We could definitely incorporate a period of time where the flock attends school, so they can get to know Crow. (Wow, read that last line in a rap, it rhymes. . . just. . .nevermind me .__.)

That seems fantastically put together! I'm glad you took your time on it!

Quick question, though... does he have monkey in him too or something? Because I don't see why his tail would be prehensile otherwise, as tiger's can't use their tales to hold onto things or swing or throw things - no feline can. That's primate based trait, feline tails are for enhancing balance.

He also seems to have been taken from his family a bit late (as far as my memory serves Iggy was the child who was with his family the longest - three months) for being spliced without ending up a horrible wreck like poor Ari, who was spliced later in life.

Other than that it seems good to me. Slightly over powered, but pretty much all the good guys in the series are so no qualms here. Guys? What do you think?

Plume said:
Nice, props for the detail you put into the design, love em'.
*Steals Crow and drowns him in hugs* > :D

We could definitely incorporate a period of time where the flock attends school, so they can get to know Crow. (Wow, read that last line in a rap, it rhymes. . . just. . .nevermind me .__.)
lol thank you ^^ and I plan to move him around the town /city where ever

-is drowned in hugs - 

[QUOTE="Renn Skye]That seems fantastically put together! I'm glad you took your time on it!
Quick question, though... does he have monkey in him too or something? Because I don't see why his tail would be prehensile otherwise, as tiger's can't use their tales to hold onto things or swing or throw things - no feline can. That's primate based trait, feline tails are for enhancing balance.

He also seems to have been taken from his family a bit late (as far as my memory serves Iggy was the child who was with his family the longest - three months) for being spliced without ending up a horrible wreck like poor Ari, who was spliced later in life.

Other than that it seems good to me. Slightly over powered, but pretty much all the good guys in the series are so no qualms here. Guys? What do you think?

[/QUOTE]
I can fix the age he was taken , and I had read it in this weird manga about the swinging so ill take out the tail swinging and just keep it for moving things.

If Plume and Mask say it's okay it's okay (two to one and all that) I was just pointing out that it's not a feline trait, yanno? If you want him to be just spliced with tiger genes (which, given that this is based of Maximum Ride, I'd say that giving him only one set of animal genes would make the most sense since they only really splice one species with any given embryo)

but yeah. Fix those two things and I think it works!

Guys? All clear for approval and posting up this skelly on the Plot Summary and Character Profiles page?

[QUOTE="Renn Skye]If Plume and Mask say it's okay it's okay (two to one and all that) I was just pointing out that it's not a feline trait, yanno? If you want him to be just spliced with tiger genes (which, given that this is based of Maximum Ride, I'd say that giving him only one set of animal genes would make the most sense since they only really splice one species with any given embryo)
but yeah. Fix those two things and I think it works!

Guys? All clear for approval and posting up this skelly on the Plot Summary and Character Profiles page?

[/QUOTE]
the swinging of the tail has been removed along with the day he was taken ^^

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]My character for Max Ride RP. I finally finished it.

[/QUOTE]
I like her a lot, but there's one small problem with it that should be easy to fix. The genetically altered kids were all made in a lab, usually not knowing their parents at all. But if you made her father one of the scientists, who decided to take her from the lab at a young age, that would work out perfect and wouldn't interfere with the rest of her history~ c:

Because Shade has a separate backstory I'm assuming that she's not part of the flock but is an avian hybrid that's living solo? If this is the case please use the appropriate skelly:

Name:

Hybrid?:

Friend or Foe: (are you supportive/helpful to the flock or working against them)

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory: (A little bit of history, as they won't have the flock's automatic history set)

Other:

...and if she was taken in by the school at five she likely wouldn't be a successful hybrid.

if you are trying to make her part of the flock please use the right skelly for that and kindly alter your backstory as Plume suggested so she can fit in with the flock properly.

The right skelly is...

Name:

Wingspan:

Appearance:

Personality:

Position in the flock:

Other:

Plume said:
Cool, thanks c:

I just fixed it. It's in the Character Info.

[QUOTE="Renn Skye]Because Shade has a separate backstory I'm assuming that she's not part of the flock but is an avian hybrid that's living solo? If this is the case please use the appropriate skelly:
Name:

Hybrid?:

Appearance:

Personality:

Other:

...and if she was taken in by the school at five she likely wouldn't be a successful hybrid.

if you are trying to make her part of the flock please use the right skelly for that and kindly alter your backstory as Plume suggested so she can fit in with the flock properly.

The right skelly is...

Name:

Wingspan:

Appearance:

Personality:

Position in the flock:

Other:

[/QUOTE]
I'll do that now. Sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back