Flight OOC

Right. I'll get right on that once work ends.

Thankfully it's a really slow day so I'm allowed to mess around up stairs a little bit (I live on top of my work place, given that it's family run) so long as I clean up the common area that's supposed to be my living room but is really just everyone's hang out spot, mostly. So I've been able to get on occasionally. I'll get started on that in an hour or two when I'm not working at all~

We're still accepting flock members, yes.

We still need a Gazzy type character and a Nudge type character to fill up roles similar-but-not-identical to the original flock. Younger members of the flock, basically. And as long as Plume says it's okay we can probably expand our Flock bigger than the series' choice number.

Here is our skelly, for your use.

Name:

Wingspan:

Appearance:

Alterations: (like Angel's long list of them, Iggy's thing with colours, etc.?)

Personality:

Position in the flock:

Other:

UPDATE:

Please post your skelly that you're waiting for approval on HERE, not on the other page. I want to keep the other page looking as clean as possible without excess clutter. As this is the OOC page I'd prefer you posting them here.

I don't mean to be mean or anything, I'm just slightly anal about this and would really appreciate it if you'd help me out here.

Plus, that way Plume and Mask can approve of it too. Since it was Plume's idea and Mask's board to begin with and I'm organizing it.

where ish the skelly..

Note: the .. is how I do question marks for now because of my laptop. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back