• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Five nights at freddys RP

Chloe quickly jammed her knife in a nearby soda cup and stood still, hoping the security guard wouldn't notice her.

"SQWAK! HELLO CHLOE!" Polly hopped in from another door and perched himself on her shoulder innocently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chloe sighed. "Polly, why don't you hate the humans as much as we do? I've never understood it. They're disgusting creatures. I don't see why they consider us their slaves when we could easily kill them, just like we do every night. Every single night, we await a new guard, and a new demise on our behalf. I just don't get it."

"Well, they are our creators, and we should respect that. Although, the less civilised children are free game~" Polly really hated small children, the younger, the worse.

Chloe smirked a little. "Yeah, the children are assholes most of the time. I guess I'm just a little confused as to why I was created anyway." Chloe shot Polly a brief smile and headed off to C&C Castle to go into sleep mode.

"SQWAK! IT'S 6:02 A.M.! ALL ANIMATRONICS CAN GO BACK TO THEIR PLACES AND GUARDS CAN REPORT TO THE FRONT DESK FOR WEEKLY PAY! SQWAK!" Polly hops to the front desk and pulls out all the paychecks for the guards, and then hops towards backstage to get an old, dusty replacement wing, so he would look less in disrepair, and more just dusty for Pirate's Cove, and pulled a dusty Foxy suit and tore down the "Out of Order. Sorry!" sign, and said, "Time for us to shine, Foxy~"

"SQWAK SQWAK! SORRY KITTIES, OTS ABOUT TIME TO CLOSE DOWN FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZARIA, AT 7:55 P.M., YOU BETTER BE GETTING SOME REST!" ~4 hours later~ "SQWAK! All right, it looks like it's about time for you all to reactivate for the night...~"

(I've missed some of the RP out, Sorry, though i am busy in life.)

Foxy

Foxy was sitting in pirates cove, fixing his jaw, he never really activated or unactivated, It was quite unpossible to do that, unless you want to get your hand chopped off.

(

Name;

Animatronic; (if you are one, E.G=; Bunny, any other animal)

Friendly or not;

Appearance;

fill this out in "Character Sign-up"

)

"SQWAK! IS ANYONE THERE? Not even nightguard... Oh, that's right, it's the weekend~" Polly chirped into a camera.

Foxy

Fixing his jaw in pirates cove, he whispers to himself ''Damn'' exitting the pirates cove and walking into the kitchen, starting to eat pizza.

@ferociousfeind

Foxy

Foxy turns around to see Polly ''Oh, i am fine, how do you do is the question?'' he smiles at Polly

Rat-Trap walks out of the parts and services room, chugging on some oil as he walks into the dining room. He'd look around and throws the oil can across the room, and stands still in the dining room. "Where are you nightguard? I know you're here I- what day is it?"

Foxy

''New animatronic or old that i haven't seen before, welcome to our pizzeria.''

"He'd kick a nearby party hat on the floor in disappointment, as he walk to the stage and sits on it" d'awh...I was hoping to have a talk with 'em...and Thank ya Capn', for the warm welcome...now what to do on a Saturday night?

Foxy

''Yer could set up parties as the children are coming in in about an hour. Or you could just go into the kitchen and prepare pizza.'' he said as he returned to pirates cove

Foxy

As he walked to Pirates cove, he started thinking to himself ''Chica seems very quiet all the time, wonder whats up?''

@GiannaCoco

(Missing your rping skills haha.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"He'd look at Foxy, as he walked into Pirates cove, and chuckles a bit" I wasn't made for either of those...I was made to clean up and entertain...oh, and me name's Rat-Trap. I had forgotten to introduce meself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back