Fast Times At Clairemont High [Inactive]

Vivica found her favorite seat in the room, right up near the front. The teacher hadn't arrived yet, so she put in headphones and tuned the world out for a moment. She kept her eyes on her iPhone, skimming through music. She was ready to continue the day, but at the same time sinking into the music that surrounded her was something she could never 'get used' to. People began filing into the room, but to her, the world was empty except her the sound.

"Yeah, of course!" Sage smiled and followed him inside. It had been a really great day with Jared, who was even better than she had anticipated. Not only was he kind and creative, he was smart and polite. This was one of the best days of her life.

Sage didn't have to pretend to enjoy herself like she did with the popular crowd. She genuinely loved everything that had happened so far between her and Jared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jared loved spending time with Sage. He loved how funny she was and she could make him smiling just by laughing. It was beautiful. She was beautiful. "So what time do you gotta be home?" Kyle and Erin ran past them making kissing sounds. "Oh come on! That's you guys!" Jared laughed.

"Hey Momma Godfrey!" Erin hugged Kyle's mom. "Hey Hunny Bunny!" Erin giggled at her nickname. "Can I spend the night? Me and my mom are having problems again," Erin explained. Kyle's mom nodded and Kyle and Erin raced upstairs. "Nightmare Before Christmas or Sweeney Todd?" Kyle asked. "Do you know me at all?" Erin asked. Kyle rolled his eyes and put in Sweeney Todd. "Yay!" Erin said in her little kid voice. Kyle hopped on the bed and cuddled with her.

Home. Sage's parents were important figures with important jobs, and she rarely ever saw them. As long as she wasn't pregnant her parents didn't care, and they definitely didn't care about the time she got home.

"Um, I don't really have a set time. I can stay until you kick me out." She laughed, her eyes shimmering. Even though she was laughing, she was a little sad inside. She did miss having parents, after all. Although today it got her more time with Jared, which was always a good thing.

"So, uh, where do you wanna go?" She asked, swinging her arms. She would have liked to chill up in his room, but being a polite girl she wanted him to make the calls. (It was his house after all).

"Would you like to go somewhere different? We can chill up here alone or go join Kyle and Erin in their love fest," Jared laughed.

Mr. Benjamin sat in his chair behind his desk with a cup of hot green tea, waiting for his next class. Mr.Benjamin has been teaching art and photography for 30 years and always seemed to be in a good mood. He leaned back in his chair.

"Aw, don't interrupt Kyle and Erin. We can chill here alone, I'm perfectly fine with that.

Hey, do you want to play the question game?" Sage smiled, a devilish glimmer in her eyes and a faint smile playing across her face. She had played the question game many a time with many different guys, but none of them had mattered this much to her. And what girl hadn't played the question game innumerable times?

"Uh...What's the question game?" Jared asked. Of course he knew what it was, he just wanted to hear her sweet voice.

"Well, we'll take turns asking each other questions, but we have to answer them ourselves too." She explained. Sage had a feeling that he knew perfectly well what the question game was, she could see it in his gorgeous eyes. Honestly, she couldn't wait to ask him questions and get closer to this handsome boy.

Sage laughed and shoved him playfully. "Ask me a question!" She giggled and pulled her knees up to her chest.

"Alright! Alright! Er, do-who-" Jared struggled to get his question out. "Would you ever date me?" He finally asked.

The question spun around Sage's mind. It wasn't that she didn't have her answer, her answer was clear in her mind. What was making her head spin was that the handsome boy that she liked liked her back as well. Usually, she never liked the guy that chased her, but this time she fell in love.

After only a second, her head cleared and she knew what she had to do. She held Jared's gaze and ever so slowly leaned in, right next to his ear.

In a barely audible whisper, she said "Yes, I would most definitely date you Jared Godfrey."

Jared blushed. Oh crap he had to answer! "Uh...thanks...and my answer. No," Jared paused for a moment, "I would never in a million years date myself!"

Sage uttered a breathy laugh in his ear as she leaned back slowly and looked into his eyes again.

"My turn." She said, her pitch a little deeper. "Would you ever date me?"

Jared bit his lip. This was it huh? This is the way he is going to die. He leaned in a kissed her cheek. "Maybe?" He smirked.

She looped her arms loosely around his shoulders and leaned forward slightly.

"Maybe?" She asked, her pitch still a little deeper than normal. She came forward a little more, until their noses were almost touching. She giggled a little in the back of her throat.

"You look like you have one eye." She let her lips brush his ever so slightly, wanting him to make the move.

Vivica looked up and saw Mr. Benjamin, who she hadn't noticed at all through the sound of the music. She pulled out the headphones, looking around as the last of the students piled in. She pulled out a notebook and sketchbook, ready for whatever Mr. Benjamin had to teach today.

Jared was about to kiss her when the door flew open. "Mother of fucking god!" Jared yelled. "Oh shut up!" Kyle looked through Jared's drawers. "What do you want?" Jared got up from his seat. "Money! I'm taking Erin out." Kyle told him. Jared rolled his eyes. "Here," He said handing Kyle a wad of money. Kyle cracked the door. "And don't think I didn't see anything," Kyle grinned.

Sage smiled. Most girls would be embarrassed or even upset, but she was different. It also helped that she had always wanted a sibling, and looked on any sibling relationship with optimism.

"It's okay Jared, I don't mind." She said, touching his shoulder. She didn't want for him to feel embarrassed either.

"Please, continue where you left off." She smirked.

Mr. Benjamin stood up and waited for the class to quite down "Good day class, I'm Mr.Benjamin, I've been teaching art for 30 years so you know you're dealing with a professional. Today I want to get to know all of you so I'm gonna request you all find a piece of paper and something to write with, and draw whatever you feel like drawing for ten whole minutes and we'll present them. you're time starts now" I smile stretched across mr.benjamin's face as he returned to his seat.

Jared smiled and crash his lips into hers. He had never kissed anyone before. He pulled away. "Hey there," He put on a "How-Did-I-Do" look.

Vivica shifted in her seat and pulled out her pencils, grabbing a 2H pencil to begin her sketch. She pushed her hair out of her face and began outlining a figure. As she continued, grabbing different pencils as she saw fit, the figure took shape as a rather tiny woman in a very large armchair. She worked diligently as she made out the woman's face. Severe, nose sharp, eyes sharp. Those where her favorite to draw, easy to make things look harsh, because she had experience with these things. This was her best armchair to date (besides figures, Vivica loved drawing furniture), and she made careful lines where the fabric would be pulled around the frame. She continued drawing until she recognized her mother sitting there, in her father's old armchair, looking like she was about to start trouble. She smirked. It had been four years since she had seen that face, and she couldn't get rid of it. She finally decided to put her pencil down.

Jared finally kissed her. They were both pretty inexperienced, but Sage thought Jared did a pretty good job. When he stepped back and waited for her approval, she stepped forward and kissed him again, feeling all the places where their lips touched and pulled apart. When it finally ended, Sage opened her eyes and fixed them on his.

Jared stood in shock. He glanced at the clock. "Uh..it's..um..9...do you want me to drive you home....or?" Jared asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back