Fast Times At Clairemont High [Inactive]

Rebbeka

Rebbeka submitted a new role play:

Fast Times At Clairemont High - Meanwhile, at Clairemont High School...

Just a lil high school role-play! You can have up to two characters. Also, If there's already a character you want relations to (Girl/Boy friend, Best friend, sibling, ext.) just ask them and we'll see.
Anyone who wants to join just fill out this sign-up form:

Name:

Grade or Profession (Only If Teacher!):

Picture (Optional):

Personality:

Level of Popularity (Only If Student):

Other Details:

Read more about this role play...

Last edited by a moderator:
Erin smiled as Kyle and Jared pulled up to her house. "You ready, kiddo?" Kyle asked. "Take me to hell!" Erin sat down in the back and turned the radio up. Perfect song for the ride, F**k You by Sleeping With Sirens.

At school!*

Erin, Kyle, and Jared walked into Clairemont High. "Don't forget we have band practice!" Jared yelled to Kyle and Erin as the walked to their separate class. "Who could forget?" Kyle mumbled. Erin laughed. "Jared," She said. The two walked into their homeroom together.

Sage brushed through her hair, looking in the mirror. She always wondered what guys saw in her appearance. To herself, she seemed kind of plain, except for her eyes. Straight, boring hair, smooth, unmarked skin. She looked like the product of a factory instead of a human being. She was too flawless for her own taste. And what was attractive about that?

She walked out the door, her hair swishing behind her. It was so horribly straight in her opinion. Ugh.

Inside the high school, she headed to her class. She greeted everyone she passed, like always, and endured the stares and whistles from the guys. She was single, and chose to be, waiting for the right guy.

She sat, her hair making one final swoosh, and began to listen to the teacher talk. She was a good student, and hated when her concentration was interrupted from notes being passed to her. But this happened to everyone, right?

Jared spent his time in the back of the class, half-listening and writing lyrics. He smiled at Sage even if she couldn't see him. Blah, Science, Blah, Blah, Jared listen, Blah! Finally the bell rung. Jared met up with Kyle and Erin. "Was it just me or was that a quick class?" Jared asked. "Felt like 5 seconds," Erin replied. (Haha. Couldn't help myself. Classes are boring.) They talked on the way to the class they all had together, when some dude tripped Erin. Erin fell but was caught by Kyle. "What's your problem?" Jared yelled at him. "Stop, Jare." Jared just helped Erin up and continued minding his own business.

Tesla had arrived at school early, very early, he was basically the only person in the building aside from the custodian. He walked the halls alone until people started to flood the halls, that's when he escaped the crowd and hid insider he room where his first class was held. He took a seat way at the back and pulled out his sketchbook, he let his imagination take control from there.

Izzy walked into school and automatically made a beeline to her friends. "Hey guys!" she chimed as she made her way into their little group. The girls talked about boys and who they were just dying to go to the school dance with for the entire time left until it was time to go to their first class. And as alway, Izzy pretended she had interest in what was being discussed.

Caspar got to school late, as always, and then joined some of his friends by the stairs to hang out and chat, as always once again. When the bell rang Caspar didn't hurry to get to class like most kids did, he waited up for a while, after all the teachers weren't really expecting him to be right on time, and he didn't want to shock them.

Sage hated popular guys. When they weren't full of themselves they were either complete idiots or extremely boring. Most of the time both.

She liked the real characters that sat in the back of the class, the ones with ideas and original thoughts. Creative ones.

But most of the guys that payed a lot of attention to her were from the former group. It was her most desperate wish that they would leave her alone.

Class ended and Sage headed straight to her next one, paying no heed to the jock that was hot on her trail. She needed some better friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"E.J!" Kyle whispered. "D-don't call that," Erin replied. Kyle rolled his eyes and continued with the conversation. He pointed to Jared and they both looked at him. "Jare-Bear!" Erin nudged him. "Didn't mother tell us it's rude to stare," Kyle smirked. "Shhhh!" Erin eyes went wide. "Oh hell no! Don't hush me child! Stop staring at Sage and talk to her!" Jared shook his head. "Nah. She wouldn't notice me anyway," Jared explained.

In class Sage thought about her last statement. Who would she rather have as friends?

She thought Jared had a nice group of friends. They were interesting, nice, and creative, which was a lot more than most of the kids at school had going for them. Sage was always more partial to hanging around with guys anyway. And Jared wasn't that bad looking.

Sage decided to make it a point to talk to them. After class, of course.

"Jared, are you honestly paying attention?" Mr.Marshall asked him. "I swear! I have the notes written in my notebook!" Jared told him. The teacher told a glance at his notebook and nodded. "Alright," Most people started gathering their things to leave.

After class, Sage waited at the door for Jared to come through.

Kyle helped Erin get her things together. Erin didn't really like lockers so she kept her things in one bag. "Thanks," Erin smiled at him. "Hey, love birds!" Jared laughed as Kyle punched him. Jared smiled at Sage as he almost passed by her.

"Wait, Jared!" Sage called, grabbing his arm.

"Hi. We've never really talked before, but I'd like to."

Teslas first class went as it always did. The teacher went on and on about something tesla didn't care about, and Tesla kept working away in his sketchbook, making it look as if he were taking notes. As soon as the bell rang tesla shot up out of his seat and walked to his next class, where he would repeat he same process again.

In class Izzy always paid attention, having good grades was pretty much the only thing her parents could be proud of her for. Although sometimes she just wanted to do something different from academics for a change, do something artistic! But she knew her friends wouldn't like it if she did that, they were much more into sports than the fine arts. It was times like this that she wondered why she was even friends with the people she hung out with.

For the entirety of first period Caspar hung out at the back with his friends, half listening to the teachers lecture, and half listening to what his friends were talking about.

"U-Uh hey, Sage!" Jared looked behind him at Kyle and Erin. Erin winked and they walked away. "Yeah, sure we can hang out! How about today, after school?" Jared clearly forgot about Daisy, My Angel's practice but he did it all the time.

Some say the eyes are windows to the soul- and Sage certainly believed so. That's why she stared so intently into Jared's eyes at that moment. His eyes weren't blank like most of the kids at her school- they were swimming with all sorts of ideas and thoughts.

"Yeah, after school sounds great. Meet me at my locker, Kay?" She let go of his arm sheepishly and ran her fingers through her impossibly straight hair with distaste.

And that is why the rest of the school day flew by for Sage.

The rest of the day was mostly thinking about Sage for Jared. When Jared's class ended, he ran out the room and raced to Sage's locker. She was ridiculously beautiful.

"Alright class! You guys get partnered up!" The teacher told her last class. Erin and Kyle quickly met at the back of the room. "So...a poem, eh?" Kyle asked her. "Yeah. Don't worry I got this!" Erin smiled. While Erin started, Kyle looked at her. "What?" Erin asked him. "Nothing," He responded. But it was something.

Sage watched as Jared approached her. After her class she practically ran to her locker- she didn't want to miss one second of spending time with Jared.

To her he was the most magnificent guy in the world, interesting and sweet and pretty good looking. He was loads more attractive than the glassy eyed jocks that said the same thing year after year.

"What do you want to do? I'd like to get to know you-but you should choose the location" Sage was so excited to get to know Jared.

Why? Because she knew he didn't come because of her appearance (although that probably played a part, let's be honest) and that thrilled her.

"Well-" Jared was cut of by his phone.

From Kyle:

Where are you? You're missing band practice!

"Oh shi- D-do you wanna see my band practice? I kinda forgot about that." Jared smiled.

Jared was even more interesting than Sage had anticipated. It was wonderful.

"Yeah! Of course I want to see your band practice! And it's ok to swear in front of me, although I appreciate your decency." Sage laughed and punched his arm lightly.

She was in love with his smile.

Jared and Sage drove to his house and he opened the car door for her. Jared led her to the tiny shed where the band practiced. "Before we start, do you have any problem with Post-Hardcore?" Jared asked Sage.

Vivica sat in her math class struggling to keep up with the equations on the board. Seven x times three y equals the lines started smearing together as she got a blip on her phone. Carefully she pulled it out of her pocket, but it was just a facebook update. Irritated that she could have gotten caught for texting, she placed the phone back her pocket. The bell rang, and she raced into the bathroom to do a hair check. God, she wished she wasn't this vain, but she couldn't help it. A piece flew in front of her eye, and she swept it away. She nodded at her reflection, walking at fast pace to make her way through the hallways and into her favorite class, art.

Sage knew there was a reason that she liked him- he was a gentleman.

"No, of course not." She answered. If it were anyone else, she would have been offended, as she was usually classified under a very unfitting stereotype. But Jared asked politely, and she could not get mad.

"Awesome! Here..." Jared set up somewhere for her to sit. "If you're uncomfortable just say so." And so Daisy, My Dear began a cover of 'Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche by Escape The Fate'

Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,

Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet,

Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,

This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget,

They Sung. Sage was the first person at their school to hear them.

Sage sat, and there was no way that she could ever be uncomfortable. Watching them sing was real. They really had something, unlike most of the kids. They were special.

She also realized that coming here had told her more about Jared than a million conversations would have. He was wonderful, and even though she recognized the song as a cover, she saw that he could write his own music. It was all in his eyes.

"Jared, that was amazing!"

"T-thanks! I write my own songs but this was the one we rehearsed for today. W-would you like to come inside?" Jared asked Sage. Her eyes were beautiful. There was something about her. She was smart, funny, special all in one person! If you ask him, that's pretty amazeballs!

"Wanna stay the night?" Kyle asked Erin. Erin shook her head. "So, you would rather go home to abuse?" He asked her. "Kyle. Stop." Erin pleaded. "You have a room upstairs! Just tell my mom you and your mom are fighting!" Erin nodded. "Whatever!" She put her arms up in defeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back