• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pixel Berry

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yello hello. The name is Pixel Berry and I am brushing the dust off of this old account to try yet again to find some people to roleplay with. I’ve decided to broaden my taste a bit and not be super laser focused on finding a particular partner. As the title says, I have a multitude of ideas regarding fandoms I’m into, original ideas, and some AU’s that I find interesting myself. But before we get to that part, I’m just going to list the common About Me ’n stuff.

~About Me~

• My Pronouns are She/Her, though I am open to playing ambiguous characters and using they/them in a roleplay
  • I am 25 years old, so I’d prefer my roleplay partner to at least be an adult(no minors please)
  • I tend to roleplay in the 3rd person as if I’m writing a story. It’s more of a habit ever since I used to write MLP Fanfictions(nothing sus!)
  • My writing skill is around literate to novella but I can understand if my wording is hard to understand sometimes. Just let me know whenever that happens. Don’t want any miscommunications here. But I do desire the same in return(no one liners!).
  • I will warn ahead of time that I sometimes roleplay a character to be more ‘stubborn’ depending on the scenario, so either be patient with me or discuss with me if I’m going too far.
  • I am fine with MxF or FxF, but we cannot to MxM since I don’t play male characters(always felt unnatural for me personally).
  • I don’t have any triggers, but if we were to ever use any ‘suggestive’ topics, let me know ahead of time so you won’t throw me for a loop and screech the roleplay to a halt.
  • My Timezone is Eastern Standard Time
  • I am not opposed to little pokes or bumps to remind me of the roleplay, but I also ask to be patient and not do it every day or multiple times a day.
  • Also I am not against you being busy either. Just let me know or send a quick message that you haven‘t forgot. And if you’re unable to do either or, I’ll send a quick message once a week as to not annoy you.
  • I am open to double or triple up, just as long as you’re okay doing the same, and that if we do canon x OC, I know of the character as to really be one with them.
  • I do roleplays through here or Discord, but I feel like doing it via Discord yields faster responses(for me at least).
  • I am LGBTQ+ Friendly(AroAce myself)

Now that all of that is out of the way, it’s time for the good part and I’ll list all of the fandoms I’m currently into, original ideas and AU ideas.

~Fandoms~

(And who I’m Looking For)

• Black Butler​
    • Anyone in the Phantomhive Household​
  • Creepypasta​
    • Laughing Jack, Jeff the Killer, Ticci Toby​
  • Five Night’s at Freddy’s: Security Breach​
    • The Daycare Attendant(Sun/Moon/Eclipse)​
  • Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss​
    • Any Character(But loving Alastor and the duo Fizzarolli and Asmodeuu)​
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic​
    • Don’t have a particular one, so any character is fine​
  • One Piece​
    • Anyone in the Straw Hat Crew​
  • The Amazing Digital Circus​
    • Any Character​
  • Welcome Home​
    • Any Character(But laser focused on Wally Darling)​
Okay, I suppose this next part could use some context. The majority of my original ideas revolve around the concept of size difference. And what I mean by that is the idea that someone is really big/tall while the other is small/short. And to make it a little easier, I will also add more specific fandom scenarios that would require more than one canon character being used(obviously I will offer the same in return).

~Original/Fandom Story Ideas~

~Plus Synopsis~

Pocket Pal
(G/t Scenario)
In the distant future, the idea of an AI companion is as well known as some households having pet cats or dogs. The latest trend is this new product called “Pocket Pals”. It’s a mystery box kind of thing in which you get a miniature being to befriend, play with, or doing more not-so-friendly things with them. After months hearing about it and seeing ads about it, you decide to give into the latest trend and buy one. But the one you received is a bit odd. For one, this one was tied up as if she would try to get out. The next is that she is freaking out, almost acting as if she has some level of sentience. But that doesn’t make sense. It’s just a tiny robot girl that looks human… right?

Big Buff Beauty
(G/t Scenario)
You don’t know how long you’ve known your best friend. Was it during high school? Perhaps after that and you came across each other out in public or within the same job environment. Either way, you thought you knew everything about her: her favorite food, color, and even her fears. But it seemed you didn’t know anything about her. For she hold a big secret. Bigger than you, bigger than the time you’ve spent together. And when it‘s finally revealed, will you fight to keep the friendship alive, dismiss her for the betrayal, or mayhaps this whole thing will spark a different feeling altogether. But how can one be friends with one that isn’t even human, one that is as powerful as a goddess..? Because she is a goddess.

A ‘Fairly’ New Foundation
(G/t Scenario)
They thought the forest fire was the worst of it all. Their town, their home… their friends… they didn’t know if they were okay, or if everything perished within the flames. But it was more difficult to survive in what remained of the forest if they didn’t have a home to get back to and be protected by the whether and the wildlife. Having found an unknown place to hide from a rogue rodent that saw them as an easy meal, they were soon rescued by an even bigger being: A human! Should they trust this colossal biped, or should they find a window of opportunity and get out as soon as possible?

Note to add: This scenario can be used as a fandom AU with the canon character being a fairy type of themselves or the ‘human’ that rescues the fairy(quoted since the rescuer doesn’t have to be a human version of themselves).

The Macron Virus
(G/t Scenario)[Does Contain Dark Themes]
In a post apocalyptic world, a virus has taken over the world. You’d think something like that would be a simple zombie apocalypse. But it is much worse than that. The virus changes the victim in more ways than once. With small symptoms making it difficult to tell who’s infected, it makes nearly every human on edge. Though I shouldn’t beat around the bush on what exactly this virus does to someone. While this was first created to make stronger soldiers to protect your country, it was now the downfall to humanity itself. The virus makes the victim bigger, stronger, more destructive, and given them these… cravings. To cause chaos, destruction, and the unsatiated craving for blood. That last part doesn’t matter where it comes from, either being animal… or human. But if things couldn‘t get any worse, your friend isn’t looking too good. Do they have it? Will they change? And if it does come to that, will you fight to keep them sane, or leave them with the other infected humans. Though… you’re not sure if you’d still call them human.

Subject-53215
(G/t Scenario)
Log Date 2058-10-14: We’ve recently gained a new subject for the facility. While their subject number is 53215, some lower level staff has decided to give them the name Alice. I shall use this nickname for the continuation of this report. Alice is a twenty-one year old female. Having long brown hair, brown eyes, and white skin. While this does raise brows for why a fairly common female being would be here, this Alice subject has a special ability. The nickname is a fairly big hint as to what, but she has the supernatural ability to change size depending on what she consumes as well as whatever strong emotions she is conveying. At first we thought it was the usual drink to shrink and eat to grow like in the old storybook “Alice in Wonderland”. But the theory was disproven after an incident that nearly caused the subject to break out. As to prevent another similar incident to happen, we’ve given her a size limiter collar that will prevent the subject from getting too big nor too small. While all of this should be fairly common to any workers, I have written this report as more of a personal data entry since I have recently been assigned to this subject. I shall write another data entry once the first introduction is over and I have gone through the rules and regulations when it comes to handling this subject.

Note to add: This Scenario can be used for a fandom AU. But this is mostly for the scientist role and not the test subject itself.

How do I Get the Hell Out of Here!?
(Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss Scenaio)
It was supposed to be a normal mission. A demon gave a target, but for some reason they wanted to be face to face with the target as some ridiculous type of revenge. But thanks to that egotistical client, the target escaped and now there’s a rogue human in hell. I don’t know if we’ll be able to take them out before it’s too late, or would the entirety of hell want their hands on the poor soul for their own selfish gain.

Sinful Seragilo
(Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss Scenario)
They thought they would wake up like any other day; in their average bed, in their average room, and being in bed alone. But if you guess by how it started, it definitely did not. Not only were they in a bed that was more suited for royalty that matched the new bedroom, they were entrapped between two… creatures. A blue flame being that had some rooster-like accessories, and a colorful wolf-fox thing that had a translucent lava-lamp like midsection, hair and tail. What exactly happened? What were these two things? And why did they feel like they’ve trapped themselves in a situation that no normal human would be a part of?

TLDR: A human becomes a part of a competitive challenge between the seven overlords of hell trying to convince them to become an acolyte of their sin and spread the word in the mortal realm.

A Bagged Burglar
(FNAF:SB Scenario)
Note: Takes place in the early years of the Pizzaplex
It was a regular occurrence: sneak in, steal some merch, and then sell it online for their own personal gain. It’s been such a regular occurrence that the Glamrock crew, and even the daycare attendant know of them, and not in the best of lights. And with the animatronics being fairly new, they were treated like the latest smartphone: programmed to stay within their green room/play area as to prevent damage during closing hours. But soon the reports of missing items gets to the higher ups, and they decide to increase security to the point of letting the animatronics free roam under the condition that at least one human security guard is there. But what happens when the burglar returns, and they’re in for a rude surprise? Will they get the punishment they were owed? Or perhaps be able to slip out of their grip before it’s too late? And what happens if the constant teasing and conversing sparks something new besides vengeance between the two?
Also here are some other story ideas that I unfortunately couldn’t think of a super thorough synopsis so they are just simple story ideas(all G/t related).
  • AI Companion in Human’s PC​
  • Animal Human Hybrid Pet going from Smol to Tol​
  • Giant Indebted to Tiny​
  • Redemption Arc for Giant Bully x Tiny Target​

Well, that is everything for now. I will share and update this thread if more story ideas come to mind. Just PM me if you’re interested, and to make it easier, you can either put the title of the scenario you’re interested in on the, well, title of the private message. If none of them do, you can also put in the fandom name or G/t Roleplay. But also don’t be afraid to ask questions or ask for more detail on any of the story ideas/synopsis’

Also this took me hours to make since I didn’t have any synopsis on hand so it’s all types up from scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back