• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom interest check

Garului

The womn
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'll be pasting from my initial interest check, if that's okay!

I am looking for any sort of fandom RP. I can use either my OCs or canon characters, I'm quite comfy with using both. I usually do one-line responses, but if need, I can do semi-lit responses without too much of a problem. As for characters, I do have a few OCs that i'd be happy to use. What I consider my main OC is Dewa, who's a Dewott, for any pokemon RPers. Though, for more human-like characters, I do have Beau, a Final Fantasy 14 OC, She's a mi'qote warrior of light. I also have some other OCs if anyone's curious. As said in my introductory post, I like casual and combat RP, and ESPECIALLY romance. Some fandoms I would like to rp in but don't have OCs for are Persona and Little Tail Bronx.

I hope someone here is interested!

So, what kinds of scenes would you wanna partake in. And what are your limits... character names and ideas too...

There's so many questions...

So, what kinds of scenes would you wanna partake in. And what are your limits... character names and ideas too...

There's so many questions...
Wdym by scenes? I can't think of any rules off the top of my head, but i'll leet you know if I need to. I have Dewa, a Dewott, Beau, who is pretty much like a cat-person, and I have more characters if neither interest you.

Plots, and I'm not familiar with Pokémon or Final Fantasy... thats why. If you could give me some more characters that would be great...

Plots, and I'm not familiar with Pokémon or Final Fantasy... thats why. If you could give me some more characters that would be great...
I guess the characters could meet eachother and have a conversation or something similar.
As for more characters:
Lynn's just my self-insert, though she does have some difference in-rp to me irl. Azure Midnight's a villain that was a former cult leader capable of using skill-replicating magic,

I mean, both sound great. I have a character idea in mind for a rp with Azure. I just have to get it onto a document.

(Sorry for being a bit late. I know its more than a bit... sorry)

I mean, both sound great. I have a character idea in mind for a rp with Azure. I just have to get it onto a document.

(Sorry for being a bit late. I know its more than a bit... sorry)
It's alr! Let me know when you can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back