• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom and OCs RP (starting fresh!)

outdated.organs

local discord roleplayer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I did this yesterday, and I’ll do it again. I’m Dax, or in other names, Starnafair. I have almost 3 years of experience, so I’d say I’m okay at roleplay!

I do a mix of fandoms and OCs! No, I don’t do romantic pairs because for one, it makes me uncomfortable, and for two, I’m not experienced in writing it. If you would like, we can just do OCs or a fandom of your choosing.

The fandoms I write out the most are probably total drama island, MARVEL, and transformers. When we rp, please do at least a paragraph. No one liners unless you absolutely have no idea what to write.

I am comfortable with anyone trying to roleplay with me. Everyone deserves a chance! Please respect my boundaries, and I will respect yours! :}

Attachments

• E90B81BA-6AE8-46D6-9A4E-066800E1A8CE.jpeg
    E90B81BA-6AE8-46D6-9A4E-066800E1A8CE.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back