Fall of Magic

Hi!

Greetings @Tenshi Hinara, I just joined the forum, as this game interests me.

I also played 2-3 years ago on other forums so forum RP is not really new to me, although I have to admit that due to not being a native English user (I'm Hungarian) I may make mistakes, but I hope not too many as I did use English almost exclusively for years now.

It seems the game didn't get enough players (as far I understand it from clicking between the Fall of Magic subthread tabs) so I wish to ask if it is still alive, and if not, what other RP you could suggest that is active and you also participate in right at this moment that I could also join. Thanks.

[QUOTE="Jorian Drake]Hi!
Greetings @Tenshi Hinara, I just joined the forum, as this game interests me.

I also played 2-3 years ago on other forums so forum RP is not really new to me, although I have to admit that due to not being a native English user (I'm Hungarian) I may make mistakes, but I hope not too many as I did use English almost exclusively for years now.

It seems the game didn't get enough players (as far I understand it from clicking between the Fall of Magic subthread tabs) so I wish to ask if it is still alive, and if not, what other RP you could suggest that is active and you also participate in right at this moment that I could also join. Thanks.

[/QUOTE]
The thread went down due to technical issues where I could not view any of the IC tab or pages 2-5 of the OOC chat on anything but my phone, which is living chaos to make a full-blown post on. I have been considering rebooting this role play, but I haven't as of yet as my schedule is full and the lack of interest was very discouraging.

If I do get to reboot this it will probably be in a week, when my schedule clears up again. If you would be interested in joining that reboot just let me know and I'll make sure to tag you.

[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]The thread went down due to technical issues where I could not view any of the IC tab or pages 2-5 of the OOC chat on anything but my phone, which is living chaos to make a full-blown post on. I have been considering rebooting this role play, but I haven't as of yet as my schedule is full and the lack of interest was very discouraging.
If I do get to reboot this it will probably be in a week, when my schedule clears up again. If you would be interested in joining that reboot just let me know and I'll make sure to tag you.

[/QUOTE]
in that case yes, please do notify me aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back