Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I will participate, do I need to get my character to the GMG place?

Eric for Sabertooth plz

Nvm I forgot that peeps in a team can't do dat

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be inactive, as I'm currently working on stuff at school, and trying to promote an Overlord role play ATM. Sorry, @Mitchs98. I've been inactive for a bit, actually due to events. Feel free deleting my character, as I plan on making a comeback with a new one later. Again, sorry with the unannounced inactivity. 

I may be inactive, as I'm currently working on stuff at school, and trying to promote an Overlord role play ATM. Sorry, @Mitchs98. I've been inactive for a bit, actually due to events. Feel free deleting my character, as I plan on making a comeback with a new one later. Again, sorry with the unannounced inactivity. 

Thanks for letting me know. Retrieve the sheet and tell me when you do please :3

And for those wondering, I am indeed taking my step back and leaving the roleplay. (As per my post IC). I've been thinking about it for a while now, and it hasn't only just now gone into fruition. It's becoming quite hard to manage my time on RPNation and real life, and for my own health and for the sake of my studies, I have decided to leave multiple roleplays. This, being the main focus of my time, was one of those. 

I would just like to say that I will still be following the roleplay, heck, I might even stay in the discord so as to keep in touch with everyone. However, for the time being- I am no longer a member of Fairy Tail: A Famdom. 

I apologise for the very sudden post. And I apologise for having upset some of you, if I have.  I've actually spent about a week perfecting it all. I wanted to make my leaving a good one, and also give everyone plenty to respond to with a special post. I also apologise if my leaving caused any inconvenience. However, I am sure that it will not. 

Thank you everyone for the experience I have had. And if I do intend on ever returning, I have given myself the opportunity to do so. (The post will clarify that.) 

Thank you, and I hope you continue to have fun! I'll still be on discord and I fully intend on following the roleplay and reading everything, but merely as a spectator and nothing more. In time, I might leave altogether, but if I do, I will let everyone know. 

Thank you again cx

I was just about to write the GMG post for the arena's and such, but due to the most recent post I've lost the motivation to do so...I'll likely get it up later tonight or something. .-.

aw man! i dropped by to see what ive been missing and was just hoping i didnt missed something for the gmg for bp. dang it, came back to this. 

@LeSoraAmari aw we didnt even interacted dude :c i hope to catch u in discord man!

@Zeldafangirl i'll try to post for veni some times today. hopefully be fore mitch :P

Users who are viewing this thread