Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Have you ever heard about guilty tripping and bribery?

Was considering that, but I don't know....wanna be my campaign manager? You can do all that stuff for me.

I'm not lmao. I don't like anyone.

Don't get salty because people aren't voting for Tyson ;-;

Who you vote for anyway? I assume miles, or Kathy. Also I'm not salty, I'm just messing around because you said Kathy and miles ftw.

Was considering that, but I don't know....wanna be my campaign manager? You can do all that stuff for me.

Who you vote for anyway? I assume miles, or Kathy. Also I'm not salty, I'm just messing around because you said Kathy and miles ftw.

I voted on Britt. I'm an easily influenciable person and discord is faster than forum.

Had to make space for stuff, so I don't have discord right now peeps. So If you want to chat just message me on here. Should respond about the same pace anyway.

Me and Talon desire to prove our worth to LS in the glorious arena!

I wanna with Kenya of course SABERTOOTH REPRESENT!

*waves goodbye to Nik and Phin's chance to compete*

SHIP DEVELOPMENT TIEM

Hoi.

Anybody have a list for the current gmg teams?

I don't know them but I can help draw attention to your post since everyone seemed to ignore it. @.@' 

i do know Lamia Scale has bowed out so there are no LS teams. I don't know who's on FT or ST or BP, except I know my character Celestia is on a team. ^.^' apologies I'm not more help.

I don't know them but I can help draw attention to your post since everyone seemed to ignore it. @.@' 

i do know Lamia Scale has bowed out so there are no LS teams. I don't know who's on FT or ST or BP, except I know my character Celestia is on a team. ^.^' apologies I'm not more help.

I replied to him on Discord. ^_^

For everyone's referenceeeeeee! Maybe an ADMIN can pin it or put it somewhere people have easy access to it. 

For the FT teams;

Team A will consist of Sora, Raa, Timothy, Kim, and Bel.

Team B will consist of Hibiki, Chris, Lavender, Ayano and Kira.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread