• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tai: A New Beginning

CaenUchiha

Blaine the Tomcat

tumblr_mbgf405AYN1r0nm8qo1_500.gif

"If it is to protect our family, be it the kingdom or the entire world... We would make anyone our enemy! That's what it means to be FAIRY TAIL!"

~ Natsu Dragneel ~

The one known as the strongest guild in the Kingdom of Fiore, is Fairy Tail. Its name represents a sense of adventure for one to be able to discover more about mysteries and fate. That also serves as the main motto of every guild member and had been the supporting ideology of most the guild's activity. There was also the notion that the founder of Fairy Tail guild was a real Fairy which adds to the mysterious origins of the guild. But, it is revealed that Fairy Tail guild was founded by Mavis Vermilion, Precht, Warrod Sequen and Yury Dreyar in the year X686. The first Master of Fairy Tail was Mavis Vermilion. Mavis' grave is located on Fairy Tail's holy ground, Tenrou Island which also has been the place for S-Class Promotion Trials within the guild.

Fairy Tail has existed for at least several decades but has only grown to its current prominence and strength in the last few years. Due to this, it has become the symbol of the country and had been pinpointed by many other guilds as someone to look out for or even to defeat in terms of standings. At the same time, it's members are known for their reckless behavior in relation to infrastructures making them a source of boundless troubles for the Rune Knights. Nevertheless, they are more known for their fierce loyalty to their fellow guild members, considering them as family and would challenge and defeat the world if their comrades are threaten. They are also the pinnacle of unrelenting determination and persistence in finishing their missions and upholding their beliefs.

ToG_Title.gif

This torch has been passed on across the time, through others, and through the new generation who have inherited the will of fairies and has the passion for a never-ending adventure. Now, this is the new beginning, the new start of many series of tales as the new fairies take flight through the skies of Earth Land and let the legacy continue on!

So come and join The leagues of fairies! Let those wings fly! Let the adventure begin!

divider.png

DETAILSMagic (?? Mah?) is the main form of combat utilized by Mages, and is bought and sold all throughout the world. It has been around for centuries. Every type of Magic comes from The One Magic, the original source of all types of Magic. It was once oppressed and feared, but gradually became an everyday phenomenon. It is the physical embodiment of the spirit. When the physical spirit of an organism connects with the spiritual flow of nature, the spirit forms Magic as a product of the connection. Only ten percent of the world's population is able to use Magic, which is noted to keep a balance between ordinary people and those with Magic. It takes an enormous amount of concentration and mental ability to use Magic.

• Caster Magic: is Magic that is expelled from the body as opposed to Magic done through the use of a weapon or outside source.

• Holder Magic: is Magic that requires a Mage to use an external source to produce the Magic. It usually requires the use of Magic Power, though there are some exceptions such as Edolas Items that are powered by Lacrima.

• Ancient Spell: as its name implies, is Magic from ancient times. It includes all forms of Lost Magic, Nirvana, Memory-Make as well as all of the Black Arts.

• Lost Magic: is a type of Magic that has been obliterated from the history of the world due to their immense power and the sheer gravity of their side effects on the users. However, users of such Magic still exist, though the Magic itself is believed to be extremely rare.

divider.png

Mages (??? Mad?shi), also known as Wizards, are individuals who can wield Magic of any kind. They are wielders of Magic, using their Magic Power to cast spells and employ Magical objects. They comprise only 10% of the living population of Earth Land, with the remaining 90% being either incapable or unwilling to use Magic. They are known for usually being affiliated to a guild, where they can take on Jobs as a source of personal income and adventure.

CHARACTERS ALREADY MADE!!

Guild Master-

Dragon Slayer 1- CaenUchiha

Dragon Slayer 2-

Dragon Slayer 3-

God Slayer 1-

God Slayer 2-

God Slayer 3-

S-Rank Mage-

Rest of the Guild Members

Rules

1: This is the most important of all RULES! READ IT! I would not write all of this if I didn't want you to read it and understand it. So please, do take the time to read the rules!

2: If you're going to join this RP, please have the commitment to write your posts. I know that we all have lives to attend to. I do too as well. So, I won't expect for you to write a post every day. But, I don't think it would be too much to ask to have at least two posts per week. If you're unable to do still depending on the situation, please inform me.

3: Please have the decency to tell me, if you can't continue with the roleplay due to certain circumstances. I will not bite, I will not get angry, I will not go wild with you. All I need is to know, so that I can either scrub your character properly or find someone else to fill your slot. After all, I don't like to delay the whole plot just because I'm not sure whether you're still up to it or not.

4: CREATIVITY and MARY SUEs, I'm not discriminating, but, it's no fun to have a character who is so dazzling and perfect, because really, people aren't like that. Well,I know this is fiction, but it's more exciting to have characters who have their own strengths and weaknesses clashing together or harmonizing with each other. Plus, I know you can do better than what you think. So, let those creative juices flow!

5: Last but not the least! I like all character pictures to be anime, or game characters, or whatever images you fancy as long as it isn't real people. Sorry, I just don't like it that much so... Oh yeah, just so I know you did read the entire thing. At the end of your character sheets please tell me your favorite song and why! Yup, yup!

8: I also expect everyone to follow the roles of the Roleplaygateway website! So, be good children!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back