AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome to Fairy Academy!
latest
At Our Wonderful Academy...

Fairy Academy is home to quite a few weirdoes, teacher and student alike, but it is indeed a prestigious institution. Some of the best young minds graduate from here. Yes, we have our fair share of delinquents, but that's beside the point.

Our rivals, Phantom Academy, absolutely insist on starting fights and harassing the students. The competition between us has switched from academic to physical. It's gotten quite out of hand. Thankfully, the principals of both schools have made a truce, though tensions certainly still run high!

What kind of adventures will our students encounter?

Classes and Teachers

You can be a student from Fairy Academy or from Phantom Academy. Each school has three classes for each of the three years (i.e. all first years are in the same class), each with a class rep/president. The teachers and staff are the members of the zodiac, and each has their own field of instruction. At most, I want to see at least three students per class not counting the rep. And yes, you can be multiple characters.

Teachers
Capricorn (Assistant Principal)~Open
Aquarius (Science/Chemistry)~Open
Pisces (Swim Instructor/Coaches)~Open
Aries (Guidance Counselor)~Open
Taurus (Janitor)~Open
Gemini (Office Secretaries)~Open
Cancer (History)~Open
Leo (Sports Coach)~ AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Virgo (Math)~ Webs Elk Webs Elk
Libra (Nurse)~ @LadyMasquerade
Scorpio (English)~Open
Sagittarius (Physical Education)~Open

Classes: Fairy Academy
Class 1~First Years
Class Rep/President~ Webs Elk Webs Elk
Roxasarass Roxasarass
animegirl20 animegirl20
Spot
Class 2~Seconds Years
Class Rep/President~ AiAi AiAi
@LadyMasquerade
. D O V E . D O V E
Achiived Achiived
Class 3~Third Years
Class Rep/President~ AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Webs Elk Webs Elk
FireFlare FireFlare
Spot

Classes: Phantom Academy
Class 1~First Years
Class Rep/President~ Open
GreenSea GreenSea
Spot
Spot
Class 2~Seconds Years
Class Rep/President~ . D O V E . D O V E
Achiived Achiived
Spot
Spot
Class 3~Third Years
Class Rep/President~ deer deer
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
AiAi AiAi
@LadyMasquerade

Other Information

Rules
~Be courteous to others and respect them as well as their characters
(i.e. No bunnying/ask before you do something)
~Romance is allowed and encouraged, but keep it PG
(No one needs to see a couple making out in the hallway)
~If you have a problem, talk to me
~No one-liners! AT ALL! This will be semi-detailed.
~Please let me know in case of extended absence or if you're leaving.
~This is mostly slice-of-life, but there will occasionally be some sort of episode or arc to get the creative juices flowing. ;)

This is based off the Fairy Tail OVA taking place in a high school, so there will be no magic whatsoever. Face claims will be anime, and there will be no FCs from the Fairy Tail series.
My good friend deer deer will be my co-GM, though I may try to recruit someone down the road.
(Thank you again, Twink!)

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Last edited:
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

I'm interested. ^.^

Also, do you already have a CS planned out or are you waiting until later down the road?

Either way, If possible, I'd like to claim these spots for now. After I see the CS, I may change my mind. If enough people join I'm most likely going to stick with the first 3 choices.
  1. Math Teacher
  2. 1st Year Class Rep of Fairy Academy
  3. 3rd year student of Fairy Academy
  4. 2nd Year student of Fairy Academy
  5. 2nd year Student of Phantom Academy.
If there's a shortage of people, I'll also claim these spots
  1. 1st year Student of Phantom Academy
  2. 2nd year Class Rep of Phantom Academy
  3. 3rd Year Suent of Phantom Academy

I'm extremely interested in this. I think this rp is gonna be really fun. And, if I can, may I be the 1st year class rep of Phantom academy?

Roxasarass Roxasarass : Hi, love, since I believe Webs Elk Webs Elk has already asked to reserve the First Year Class Rep of Fairy Academy, would there be another spot that you'd like to reserve?

Webs Elk Webs Elk and DeadEnd DeadEnd : Hello, loves! Thank you for your interest! When AnimeGenork AnimeGenork comes online, I'm sure she will let you reserve the positions you'd like! (Her internet is a bit out for right now, so her response may be on and off, I hope you understand, loves)

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

I'm interested. ^.^

Also, do you already have a CS planned out or are you waiting until later down the road?

Either way, If possible, I'd like to claim these spots for now. After I see the CS, I may change my mind. If enough people join I'm most likely going to stick with the first 3 choices.
  1. Math Teacher
  2. 1st Year Class Rep of Fairy Academy
  3. 3rd year student of Fairy Academy
  4. 2nd Year student of Fairy Academy
  5. 2nd year Student of Phantom Academy.
If there's a shortage of people, I'll also claim these spots
  1. 1st year Student of Phantom Academy
  2. 2nd year Class Rep of Phantom Academy
  3. 3rd Year Suent of Phantom Academy

Whoa there, bud, let's be fair to other people, yeah? ^^ I'll give you those first three, but I can't promise the other five. It's best not to kill yourself over this, you know? :)

I'm extremely interested in this. I think this rp is gonna be really fun. And, if I can, may I be the 1st year class rep of Phantom academy?

Sure thing! ^^
I'm interested in this. And I'd like to be the class Rep of Fairy Academy's first years.

I'll get right on that! ^^

I know! I just wanted to plan ahead just in case. But killing myself is no problem. My record # of characters in one RP is 17 so I think I'd be fine

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork and or deer deer
Hiya~

I'm so interested! I'll be down for these two roles if possible:

Fairy Academy Second Year Rep/President and also Phantom Academy Third Year Student :) Let me know and thanks~

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your interest! Gen will be on momentarily to fit you guys in for your reserves!

Her Internet has been down and there isn't a time when she will be able to get it back, but she will be online here soon! (Usually in the day time you will catch her here!)

Thank you for your interest and I'm 100% those positions shall be reserved for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back