• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom F/F assortment of angry women (Dragon Age, Kill la Kill, Sailor Moon, Arcane and more) CANONS

Tarraxahum

supporting women's wrongs
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi there!
I'm Tarr, a roleplayer with, uh, considerable experience who's been out of action recently and is looking to get back sometime. It's a long-term thing, so don't hesitate to hit me up whenever.

Me:
25+ years old
Butch lesbian ace
Any pronouns, can default to she/they
LGBTQ+, open to all matters of headcanons
English is technically not my first language, but it's C2, so I should be fine ;)
I swear/curse and my characters likely will too (unless it's ooc for them)
Online time is quite erratic due to work and a weird timezone, but I'd strive to answer in a couple of days or quicker (will warn you otherwise)
Thread or DMs - doesn't really matter

My roleplay specifics:
Canons only (or half-canons, i.e. videogame MCs)
~13 years of RP experience
3rd person multi-para, maybe para, can do a fun chat format if appropriate
Can double for plot
Prefer a general premise + spontaneity to play off of my partner rather than a pre-made fixed storyline
Prefer to focus on slightly darker sides and implications, trauma exploration, more realistic approach to canon-typical injuries, angst (with happy ending!)
ALSO at the same time like to focus on relationship chemistry, fluff and hurt/comfort
FIGHTING AND PHYSICAL VIOLENCE AND ANGER and patching each other up afterwards
Missing scenes my beloved
NO SEXUAL NSFW unless our characters naturally get there in chemistry!
Ready to bounce headcanons of off each other OOC for hours if we think alike

You:
18+ at the very least
Decent English (we all make mistakes, but immersion is a thing)
Literary style of writing (don't be shy with descriptions and feelings etc etc)
Can keep up with multi-para, although you're not obligated to match me word-for-word (and vise versa)
Okay with improvising and seeing where the game takes us
Someone who also goes a little bit unhinged with headcanons and analyses and interpretations, all that good stuff
I don't care if you match your character in gender or not as long as you play them well and respectfully

Currently available characters:

Sera (Dragon Age: Inquisition)
1689341162811.png
Roleplayed before: Yes, but not a lot. Wrote fics, however.
Want to play with: Any character, but you as a player have to actually like her and engage in good faith
Ship: Fem!Inquisitors, Dagna, any canon girl/woman character if we can pull it off actually. WILL allow OCs if we're, say, talking pre-Inquisition!
Timeline: Any
AUs: Would like to stick to the canon world (Red alt.future up for a discussion)
Notes: By this point I am a walking encyclopedia concerning all stuff that we know about her from the game and supplementary material like World of Thedas and I will use that knowledge generously.
I also adopted >this fic< into my personal (head)canon 'cause it explores everything aforementioned beautifully, although obviously you're not like, obligated to read it to play, I just might reference it

Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
1689341169409.png
Roleplayed before: Yes, a long time
Want to play with: Any canon character
Ship: Mako, possibly Senketsu
Timeline: Canon events or post-canon
AUs: Can discuss, depends
Notes: I have developed my own version of post-canon, strongly based on the fact that Ryuko is the only life-fiber infused being left on Earth, evidently can absorb fibers even without a kamui (per OVA) and has potential to become just as indestructible and almost-immortal as Ragyo, so if, say, the remaining Life-Fibers decide to take over some humans and form a cult or something - guess who'll be able to fight them... Talk to me about it if it sounds interesting, it provides some interesting stuff for RyuMako too (if Ryuko gets way too injured, can she suck blood to get better like a kamui does?)
I also headcanon Ryuko as asexual.

Vi (Arcane)
1689341154888.png
Roleplayed before: Yes
Want to play with: Any character, but Caitlyn and Jinx take preference
Ship: Cait only
Timeline: Any (in realm of Arcane. LoL Vi is way too different for me)
AUs: Yes (fix-it AUs or modern AUs especially) (open to an 'evil' shimmered-Vi AU as well)
Notes: Absolutely will never let anyone forget that this woman is traumatized too (7 years in jail who)

Haruka Tenoh (Sailor Moon)
1689341176241.png
Verse: 90s anime
Roleplayed before: Yes
Want to play with: Preferably Outers, but any canon is welcome
Ship: Michiru only
Timeline: Pre-S, inbetween S and Stars, post-Stars, and during any of those
AUs: Can discuss, depends
Notes: Sticking to 90s version specifically for the more strictly butch version of Haruka, the whole talismans and Marine Cathedral arc and the risky gambit at the end of Stars, etc etc. My apologies to genderfluid Haruka enjoyers, but as a butch I love the masc-masc version of her the most, and the meaner versions of her and Neptune (lets be honest they can be straight up haters in the 90s) appeal to me more, considering their motivations and insistence on being doomed by the narrative

Chloe Price (Life is Strange)
1689341182526.png
Roleplayed before: No
Want to play with: Any character, Max takes priority
Ship: Max, Rachel (Amberpricefield is discussable)
Timeline: Before the Storm, missing time inbetween, LiS1, comic, post-canon
AUs: Can discuss, alternative universes existing in canon take priority (although I am reluctant to play Alt!Chloe due to not being disabled myself and being cautious not to fuck up)
Notes: Chloe is 100% a lesbian in my book and also I'm open to playing her more masc if you'd also be into that, not that it changes much stuff on text

Ymir (Attack on Titan)
1689341189757.png
Roleplayed before: No
Want to play with: Mainly Historia
Ship: Christa/Historia only
Timeline: Season 1-2 or AU
AUs: Yes, fix-it or modern ones especially
Notes: I'm divorced from the fandom but I'm always open to go back to my girl and possibly rewrite her ending OR play a bit more with what we haven't seen of her and Christa's relationship behind the scenes. By the way, speaking of fix-its: I'm a sucker for back-from-the-dead reunions if you're interested...

Other favorite characters which I'm not exactly up for right now BUT if you've been absolutely starved to play with one then hit me up we'll see:

Wynonna Earp (Wynonna Earp) (I ship both WynDoc and Wynaught)
Catra (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)
Revy (Black Lagoon) (more anime-based than manga)
Alphard Al Shuya (Canaan) (dynamic with Canaan intrigues me deeply)
Nimona (Nimona)
V (Cyberpunk 2077) (a nomad Judy-romancing berserk with a desperate will to live)
Inquisitor Trevelyan (Dragon Age: Inquisition) (woman, Sera romance, templar-training-deserter-turned-rogue tempest, pro-mage, Briala rules)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back