Enchanted/Magical Weapons poll

Should we include enchanted/magical weapons for Zodiac characters?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe (depends on how they're utilized/how powerful they are)

• Total voters

ApfelSeine

Murder by Numbers 🏳️‍🌈🖥️
Some players creating zodiac characters have expressed the desire to have their weapons have the capacity to be enchanted or which are magical in nature. Should we include these types of weapons or no? (Or do we need to put strict parameters on what they can do so that they're not OP?)

Please vote, and feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts ^_^

I was actually thinking of making Virgo's handguns just handguns with unlimited ammunition (and probably an oomphed up stopping power), which take the appearance of whatever handgun is appropriate for that time period. 

Just now, simj22 said:

I was actually thinking of making Virgo's handguns just handguns with unlimited ammunition (and probably an oomphed up stopping power), which take the appearance of whatever handgun is appropriate for that time period. 

That could work. I'm relatively okay with magical weaponry myself, but I feel it should be limited to having fairly specific magical properties that make them a smidge more powerful than a regular human weapon, rather than being able to shoot magic fireballs or create giant explosions or something extreme like that (unless part of the zodiac character's power is to make giant explosions by shooting things, in which case it's fine if the power is primarily accessed through the weapon they use).

I'd definitely be interested in other peoples' thoughts on the matter since I generally prefer if there is some degree of limitation on what can be done with weaponry.

Well, If we do have magic weapons. I feel we be able to summon them almost instantly. And the magical effects should not have the power to destroy sky scrapers or level buildings. And I feel like it would be ok to channel your magic into it so it's stronger then something a human would just flat out make.

Well, If we do have magic weapons. I feel we be able to summon them almost instantly. And the magical effects should not have the power to destroy sky scrapers or level buildings. And I feel like it would be ok to channel your magic into it so it's stronger then something a human would just flat out make.

I agree with the power cap on the weapons. I think ideally the properties of the weapon can be stronger than an ordinary weapon, but there should not be spell attacks associated with it unless it's an extension of a preexisting power. I think everyone is relatively okay with the idea within reason. Most likely I'll work with each person who wants to use an enchanted weapon to ensure that the abilities are reasonable.

Noel's sword is usually either hidden away in his clothes or he summons it, so it's not really magical. But I'm not completely opposed to them in general. ^^

Though I don't want Noel being beaten within an inch of his life, either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back