• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Elder Scrolls: The Dark Age

CorvusNight

A dark shadow has fallen over Tamriel. The barriers between the planes of Oblivion and Nirn have weakened considerably. People have slowly turned away from the nine divines and began to worship the Daedra. It is a time of monsters, of cults, of nightmares. The one thing that the world needs now, more than anything, are heroes. As dark forces plot against the people, and it seems the world itself will plunge into a shadowy demise, there are still a few rays of light left within the darkness.

Hello, I hope you enjoyed reading that short synopsis I wrote. I left a lot of things vauge on purpose so that we can plot things out. So, what I am mostly looking for is someone who's willing to play OCs in this roleplay with me. I have a few, and I'll put them down below in a moment. I try to connect them to past Elder Scrolls games because I do enjoy Skyrim, but I wish more love would be given to the others. So, here are the characters.

Azarath: A male dunmer and the current Nerevarine.

Ragnar Swordbreaker: A former Stormcloak who has a burning hatred for the Thalmor.

Tristyn: A male Breton who is currently the Divine Crusader. He seeks to bring worship the nine divines back to the world and set things right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back