• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mozzarellow

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(( This is copied/pasted from another website to save time ))

I'll keep this as short and sweet as possible. I have a Ducktales 2017 OC that I've been /dying/ to use in a roleplay for a few years now, but I've had terrible luck finding people who're either interested in the fandom or who actually follow through with things after initially saying yes. I figured I'd go ahead and give it another try though because I'm really interested in doing a roleplay in these fandoms!

I'm looking for M// for my main OC, so please keep that in mind if you're going to message me!

---

Me:

-30+ years old

-male

-over 15+ years worth of roleplaying experience

-currently attending college online

-prefer Discord both for OOC, PMs or Discord are fine for the actual roleplay

-typically write 3-4 paragraph replies

You:

-at least 26 years old

-willing to help plot, help plan, chat OOC, geek out over fandom stuff

-not going to just ghost/disappear out of nowhere, PLEASE let me know if you get bored, get stuck, or just want to stop for any reason

-okay with doubling to allow both of us to have the romantic pairings we want

-okay with canon X OC, canon X canon, and OC X OC (I'm primarily looking for canon X OC for my main pairing)

-no text speak/chat talk, no one sentence replies, no one-paragraph replies (unless you're legitimately having a hard time/writer's block, which I totally understand if you communicate with me!)

-willing to try and use character accents/ways of speaking as close to canon as possible (I'm not a fan of roleplays where everyone just talks and speaks the same, or incredibly blandly/plainly. I, of course, will do the same with any characters I'm controlling.)

---

Themes: adventure, action, adventure, comedy, romance, fluff, LGBT, slice-of-life, friendship, drama, powers, multiverse

Locations: St. Canard, Duckburg, New Quackmore, Calisota, Mouseton, Spoonerville, AU/Disney-fied version of America/Earth (I'd love to collab and come up with our own unique world for our RP that pulls from pre-existing material and incorporates original ideas and locations!)

Preferred Love Interests (for my OC): Launchpad McQuack, José Carioca, Panchito Pistoles

Who I'm Willing To Play For You: I'm willing to try playing anyone! I don't have a lot of experience playing Ducktales/Darkwing Duck canons, so please just know that going in! I'll do my best though!

---

If you're interested, please post here in the thread or send me a private message!

Last edited:
Hey, I know near nothing about Ducktales but I wish you a lucky search for someone that does! But now you've made me want to go back and watch some 90s cartoons lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back