• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Duality [Interest Check] [Open]

With the prologue up, all participants should be submitting their forms within the next 2 days. Now is the time to finalize your pairings and grind down on those forms.

I'll have my character sheet up soon, perhaps today or tomorrow if all goes well. Anyone want to do Order/Chaos with me?

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight What gender will your character be and are you okay with LGBT? I was planning on making order a female and I assumed chaos would be a female too but if you want I can make order a dude instead

Literally Batman Literally Batman You should link to the character sheet, in-character, out-of-character/interest thread, and back again on the respective threads, yes? It would help significantly with navigation.

And, as it stands, Kimber is open to pair with anyone who happens to oppose 'ignorance'. I believe CoolGuy CoolGuy expressed interest at being 'intelligence'; since I was already invested in a character concept, I just put it up.

Lulz. Everybody is accepted- gj on the forms, people.

I'm working on the intro post now for Act I. Dun wurry people, you'll still have until tomorrow/the day after to get them in. Now is not the time to create new pairs or be interested or whatnot. If you don't have a pair selected, you're done.

aka: be done soon kthx

Act I up. Don't post yet tho.

Edit: While IC i'm only going to tag people my character/characters interact with. no big group tags I'm too lazy. just watch the thread or pay attention or something.

Don't rlly want to triple post but this is important- THANK YOU for all participating in this RP. None of this time-sucking crap (jk) could have been done without you. thx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back