• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Drop: The Fate of the Second Chance (Fantasy/Adventure, Open & Accepting)

I'd recommend you try to slow the interaction down. If you put more content into a single post, you in turn give your partner more to work with, and then together you both will have an easier time writing more thorough and flowing posts. Don't worry about rushing the plot forward, focus on the quality of your writing. Remember that an interaction with another character is a verbal engagement as well as a mental one. Recognize surroundings, environment, there's lots to fill up a post.

I'm going to have to retire - made the silly mistake of involving myself in more RPs than I can handle :[

Sorry everyone - hope you enjoy this finely crafted RP though ;]

@Kattz The character looks good! I like the style of the constant facade. You technically broke the "no more veterans" rule but I doubt you saw that and frankly we lost a vet character recently so she'll make a fine replacement. The only I'd have you look into are the abilities. The ones you've listed, save for night vision, are all things that an Executioner attendant would have sort of innately. I know this isn't expressly stated anywhere so no fault to you for not knowing. Feel free to add a more complex magic or gimmick, as long as it isn't offensive (as in an attack not a hate crime) you have plenty of options. You can consider yourself accepted, and once you're done adjusting the power you're free to get started. Also if you want to brainstorm ideas for abilities feel free to PM me.

@RyuShura I'm going to forcibly pair you with @SniperBus since you both are a little slower at posting and I know you're comfy with each other's writing.

@Seraph Darkfire Lance is still resting at the entrance to the drop, feel free to move Jason there and meet with him.

Also, a small reminder that everyone needs to slowly start making their way towards Aera. It doesn't have to be immediate, or all that fast, but eventually we will need everyone there for some plot stuffs. To elaborate on that point, I'll give you a quick description of The Drop so you know what you're looking at.

The Drop is a massive hole, roughly 100m in diameter, and almost perfectly circular. When diving through The Drop, Sentinels will experience about 30 seconds worth of freefall before their body is actually shifted into the other world. Their equilibrium will then be reversed, and instead of falling they will find themselves shooting upwards, and out of The Drop on the other side. The Drop in Aera will place you at the heart of a ruined temple, surrounded by an open plain with a forested area a few hundred feet out. Abandon is there currently, so the first person (I'm thinking you Kattz) to make it through the Drop will interact with him. Any questions, you know where I am.

Rats, I get pulled into some real life problems that delay my posting time for one day and now I'm doom for all eternity in this RP... just kidding Nammy, ily <3

On that note, should I wait for him to post then? Or is he waiting for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a ranking system? No. Your rank is how long you've been in the game. No one really takes or gives out orders very much anyhow.

Conventional weapons do work, but they're like taking a lvl 1 sword to a lvl50 boss fight.

Also guys just a quick thing I'd recommend even if you don't read everyone's post to always read my posts, as they typically give out any new lore or information to progress the story. I'll also periodically post certain plot elements into your character's interactions, but these will be small posts meant to sort of push you in the right direction, I'm not going to be leading the roleplay by the hand too terribly much.

and everyone, please put in OOC the answer to this question:

What is your character/s spirit animal? Yes it will actually be a thing, no you cannot use mythical creatures.

Normally, I'd say Fox, but in keeping with the theme of my character, Snow Fox :P

Look at this thing! It's adorable!

baby-snow-fox-images.jpg

I don't know, in an anime or cartoon...or in a domesticated lifestyle, all are good examples of opposing animals being comfortable with each other.

I guess I'm a little late for this question, but if I had to relate a spirit animal to my character...

It'd be a turtle. Not just any turtle though. A Blastoise. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Wait. No.

I just chose a turtle because it fit her personality. They're kinda cute too I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back