• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Drama/Fluff Fam RP?

birdi

Hey, y’all! Bird (she/her) here. Just spitballing an idea I had based on a book I recently read — kinda interested in the idea of a grandparent (my OC) somehow becoming responsible for the care of a grandchild/sibling set of grandchildren that they were previously unaware of (I was thinking somewhere along the 5-13 range). Lots of opportunities for building a storied and intriguing cast, the drama and angst that comes with family dynamics and general wholesomeness.

Looking for — 20+. Someone who doesn’t mind doubling, OOCs and general excitement regarding story. Semi-lit and long-term, frequent posts. Open to Discord. Third person. Send a writing sample if you’re interested at all and we can workshop plot some more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back