• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Hearts

Zendroa looked a bit more than puzzled, she had never heard of a dragon owning humans though somewhat appealing seemed wrong at least owning the both of them. Why did he always have to be so greedy, she huffed. "Marcus, get in here." Using magic she amplified her voice making it reverberate through the palace and out to Marcus. She used a tone that typically meant someone was in trouble.

Marcus sighed and turned human. He walked into the house and smiled "Yes?" He had a soft and confident smile. Like he had done nothing wrong at all

Shiori walks over to Marcus, giving him a light hug. "I tried, but I think Yuki already has somebody she loves..." She kisses him on the cheek for a moment, hoping he's not mad at her.

Marcus smiles at her and pet's her head "That's fine, but your still mine." He looked at Zendroa "Why did you call me?"

Zendroa stood with a hand on her hip looking at him crossly, yet again, "What's this I hear about you owning humans??"

Marcus smiled and ran his hand over Shiori's cheek "Just this one. I was hoping the other as well, but then again I own you too." He chuckles and points to the mark she let him give her to prove she was his

Zendroa looked away anger and shame boiling within her gaze, as she covered the mark on her shoulder with her hand. "Don't remind me.....since you have a new pet, release me." She spread her black feathered wings an unspoken or else in her statement.

Marcus smiles at her "You know as long as that mark is there you can't touch me. It's like trying to attack your own heart. Your body just stops itself." Marcus walked over to her and kisses the mark "Besides, your the one who begged me for it."

Shiori looks at Marcus. "Pet...? I-I thought..." She blushes, storming off. She was furious that the one she loved, was going to treat her like a pet, not like an actual person who loved him. "I'm done with this...! I go and fall in love with a dragon, and I become a pet? Just, I'm tired of this...!" She walks out of the room, closing the door behind her. She wanders through the place until she gets to a closet, hiding inside and closing it. She was angry that she'd fallen in love, only to find the one way to be with them is to be a pet. Suddenly, she starts crying to herself. She couldn't believe what was going on at this point.

Yuki reaches towards Shiori as she storms off, though lowers her arm, just standing there. She's worried about Shiori, as this was the first time she's ever seen her so upset about something.

Marcus grabs Zendroa "Not a pet this time. She's...special." He releases Zendroa and follows Shiori's scent. He kneels next to the door "Am I going to have to break it down or are you letting me in?"

"Just go away...! I'm not some pet for you to play with...!" She was still crying, it obvious she was angry at him right now. She loved him, but the anger towards hearing the word 'pet' being used to refer to her just tore her up inside. She kept the door held closed with her body, the tears just not stopping.

Marcus smiles and rips the door off of it's hinges. He looked at her and smiled "She said you were a pet. Now tell me, if you were a pet, then why would I kiss you?"

"She looks at him, tears still flowing down her face. "I said to go away..." She wipes the tears off her face, slowly calming down. "I just want to be alone right now..." She gets up, walking off. At this point, all she could do to keep from crying was denying that she ever loved him.

Marcus sighed and pulled her back. He turns her around and kisses her lips. He deepened the passionate kiss and refused to let go

She tries to pull away, still angry at him for the whole pet thing having happened. She didn't feel like accepting her love for him at the time, the anger just slowly piling up. In her eyes, he didn't seem to actually care for her feelings right now, like he was kissing her just for his own enjoyment and to show how much power he has over her.

"Yeah, whatever..." She was blushing slightly, but was able to hide it through becoming cold and distant to him, like he'd done something she could never forgive him for. "I was an idiot to believe a dragon could be anything but what they taught us..." She pushed away from him, continuing her walk to who knows where. She just gave off this feeling like following her would only anger her more, the best thing right now being to leave her alone.

Marcus sighs and runs out "Fine then." with that he turned to his dragon form and few away. He looked back at Zendroa with a look that told her to take care of them

Yuki had hitched a ride on Marcus's tail, barely able to hold on. She needed to know why Shiori was acting ho she was, but knew it would be impossible to get it out of Shiori.

Marcus flew for a few minutes then landed. He laid down and pulled his tail to his face then looked at her "Why did you follow me?"

"I feel, Shiori may not be showing her true feelings. You see, she probably was fine with being your pet, but the fact that you had another pet already... I think that might be what made her storm off. I also think, that she might be hurting inside from something... I need to know, what happened back when she stormed off."

Zendroa had followed Marcus becoming more and more angry. By the time Shiori walked away her rage was boiling over. Only a flash could be registered as Zendroa slammed her long sword hilt-deep into the wall. The glare she gave Marcus was so intense it kicked up lightning in otherwise white clouds. She turned summoning a stone spirit to keep an eye on Shiori and to protect her if she left the palace. With that she went to her "throne room" which was full of nature spirits all needing her assistance. A fire spirit approached her and materialized in it's tangible form. It was one of her knights and he had grave news....

Marcus looked away "Zendroa is my pet, but I never intended for Shiori to be one." Marcus looked back at her "I told her I loved her before she stormed off. And I kissed her."

Two small Tiny yellow eyes open ontop of marcus,s head,as it seems too stand up and yawn in a small growl,as it skin moves in form of a wave from head too tail removing its Camoflauge,as he was the same and exact texture as His scales,as the little dragon start pating with his toughe out and then barks in a cute tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back