• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Hearts

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
In a kingdom ruled by hunters of dragon hide, they have found someone who believes dragons can be helped. She is the new way of handling the dragons. She makes each one fall for her and has to try and keep them calm. The kingdom has agreed to leave them be as long as she keeps them calm. Now the problem is she has to keep the dragons calm and make them fall for her.

This Role Play is first come first serve.

Dragon Tamer (Female):Shiori and Yuki (@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira )

Queen of the Kingdom:

Dragons:

#1: Marcus Creed (@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira )

#5: Armin Al'Thor (@Gothemel )

Frost+Kingdom+.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira I will start now. If any of you wish to fill out one of the remaining roles, feel free)

Marcus was walking around in his human form, well at least it looked human. His power was so massive that his human form mutated. Granted it looked cool, but it made it very hard to blend in. Not to mention the fact that even this form was well known throughout the world. His powers were not as strong in this body, but he was very fast compared to other dragons human forms. He found himself by a large city. He knew this city of dragon hunters. He had heard a rumor of a pair of girls who were trying to tame dragons. What a load of bull. First of all a dragon is only tamed by the one they love. And the very thought of a dragon falling for humans was absolute insanity. They were hateful beings. Humans are fascinating creatures, but he was interested into the point of love. Plus even if he did fall for one of them, he would lose them as soon as he turned into his true form. So with a sigh he laid on a large rock and watched the city.

Shiori and Yuki were walking around, talking among themselves. They walk outside the kingdom to go for a little bit of a walk, passing by the large rock where Marcus was at. The two of them took notice of him, but didn't even turn their eyes towards him, as it would be disrespectful. They keep headed towards a forest they like to walk through when they're bored, always enjoying the beautiful view.

Marcus saw the girls. They noticed him and didn't run off screaming. For once nobody tried to kill him just because they knew who he was. He followed them and just before they entered the forest he stepped in front of them "You came from the city of dragon hunters and you saw me. If you are from that city than you know who I am. So why do you not run or try to kill me?" He was truly amazed by these girls. Then it hit him. They could be the two who are taming dragons

(Yuki = Blue, Shiori = Red)

"Oh, hello. You must be the famous dragon that everybody knows about~" Shiori walked up to him, smiling. She kept her hands to herself, keeping them in a way where they don't seem able to reach for any kind of weapon on short notice. Shiori raises one of her hands, putting it on Marcus's shoulder. "Run? Why would we run? I see no reason to kill either. There's no chance that you'll attack us without reason, so why would we attack you?"

Marcus looked at these girls. What was wrong with them? Here is a dragon who is known and hunted throughout the world, but they just sit there like it's nothing at all. He turns his head "Fine, but that still doesn't explain why your so calm around me. Most people would have ran at the very sight of my...well mostly human form."

"There is no reason to not be calm. So long as neither of us plan to harm the other, to stay calm is fairly easy." Shiori walked past Marcus, climbing up a tree and picking three apples off of it. She throws one to Yuki, who catches it, then gets back down, handing one to Marcus. "Well, we'll be off to go see some of our favorite places now. Hope you enjoy the apple." The two of them slowly began walking off, just enjoying the scenery as they ate their apples.

((I'll be back in 5 minutes or so.))

Marcus looked at the apple. What was up with these girls. They were so....calm and gentle. He dropped the apple and hopped into a tree. He silently jumped from tree to tree. He was following them. He had to understand these girls. Why they just didn't, fear him like everyone else.

Shiori and Yuki made it to a nice open part of the forest, where the grass was absolutely beautiful and perfect. There were flowers all throughout the edges of the open area and the trees, every kind of flower one could imagine, aside from the one spot they had entered from. It was like a garden, the middle having a perfectly shaped tree, which the two girls walked over to, sitting down under it as they finished their apples, one bite at a time.

Marcus watched from a tree on the edge of the forest. He looked at them in wonder. They were so simple and fragile. With one strike from his mutated human arm he could wipe them and the valley out. They knew that, but they still treated him as though he were a normal man. So he sat and watched them from afar, in pure amazement.

((Okay can you have them be attacked by something?))

Something shaking the walls of flowers could be heard, from all directions. Shiori and Yuki just st there, assuming it was just the wind. Suddenly, a large pack of wolves walked out from the flowers, growling angrily at the two girls. They were obviously quite starved, looking like about to rip the girls to shreds.

Marcus watched and growled. He jumped down and stood between the girls and the wolves. He hated the thought of them getting hurt and he didn't know why. He readied the claws on his mutated hand, knowing full well that they would not leave them without a fight

All the wolves directed their attention to Marcus. They began attacking, in almost a coordinated timing, which would give even a dragon a little bit of a fun time fighting. One jumped straight at Yuki unnoticed by Marcus, Shiori spinning out a knife from under the waist of her shirt, slamming it up through the wolf's throat. She loses the knife though, it stuck inside, leaving her without a weapon.

Marcus laughed as he began to strike. Each one coming by him was ripped to shreds in seconds. He turned and gripped ones throat. He threw it back into the woods. In less than a minute he had killed most of the wolves. He then growled and they all ran off to live and fight another day

"Hmm...what a shame, to die in such an un-splendid fashion."

Blood... like red paint on fresh canvas, it coats the ground in vibrant shades of crimson, ruby and scarlet.

To the dragon it was splendid, to watch the battle unfold- many times had he taken the lives of his enemies with his power, but still nothing compared to the sight of others doing the same... After all, in order to ensure ones survival, one must commit the gravest crimes- and always with a smile on their faces.

"This world is cruel... yet still, we fight so hard to stay."

Perched upon the old stone pillar, he gazed from the edges of his mountain home. Despite being far out of sight and having disguised his presence with a simple "glamour" the dragon still felt the need to remain in human form. Should any travelers happen to wander too close, it would be a simple matter to persuade their minds to wander elsewhere.

* "Faces"- plural due to Kai's belief that one has multiple motivations, convictions and often hides behind a false mask, thus having two, or more "faces".*

Shiori and Yuki stood up, Shiori kicking the wolf as she pulls the now bloody knife out. Yuki pulls out a piece of cloth, using it to wipe the knife clean before Shiori put it away. They were still calm as ever, like nothing had happened. "Well, first time there's even been something hostile in this part of the forest..."

Marcus looked back at them. He sighed "Stay alive. From this moment on you both are mine." Marcus took off into the woods. He stopped and turned. He was still interested

Shiori and Yuki giggled a little at him claiming the two of them as his. "A dragon's claiming us as theirs? This ought to be interesting~"

Marcus watched from afar. What did he just do? He claimed them. This was insane, but these girls are something so different from regular humans. They were so....peaceful

Zendroa's footsteps were quick and hard as she bolted through the forest as quick and graceful as a deer. There was much commotion behind her as she ran men and women chasing her, each were from that cursed hunters guild. "This is what I get for trying to make peace with f***ing humans!!!" She leapt over a log but jumped to high a Mage in the group pursuing her hurled a fireball which exploded upon crashing into a tree to her left sending large chunks of wood everywhere. She grunted feeling pain in her side she kept running. "I can't fight them here, They can surround me too easily." She searched for a clearing forming her own fire ball and shooting it back at her Attackers. Hearing the explosion and cries of pain she felt slightly safer until an arrow whizzed by her ear. "Seriously!a whole team!!" Zendroa had knowledge of what comprised a hunters team, there was a member from every class on its hitch meant there was an archer, swordsman, knight, assassin, Mage, and a healer. This was going to be a hard fight if she couldn't find some space soon, her mind buzzed with information knowing these woods her first thought was the meadow.

She turned to her left and upped her speed bolting through the underbrush. Leaping,ducking, and dodging until she sprang out into the flowers immediately smelling the flowers and the lingering scent of another dragon...."
This is....Marcus' scent." She spotted the tree and was hit by the scent of blood, "Great I get to spill more blood here as if the meadow hasn't already been disturbed enough." Zendroa sound around once she was ten yards into the grove standing tall and drawing her dagger and short sword expecting the knight and swordsman to come out first. Low and behold the two did and her first action was to charge.

The knight swung down fiercely a blow Zendroa knew she wouldn't recover from easily, she sidestepped and slashed hard from left to right with her short sword cutting through the left edge of his breastplate. She kicked him sharply before twirling towards the swordsman who attempted to stab her, she parried to her left side her sword in her right hand she followed the spin planting the dagger in her left hand between his collarbone and neck. She let out a choked cry which saddened Zendroa she was young and quite attractive, but she was not about to lay down and die for her.

Zendroa pulled the blade out of the woman's neck and parried the swordsman's blade his attack channeled his rage his face lit with anger and despair, Zendroa knew this look and knew she had just layers low his lover.
"You'll be united soon enough." She thought bitterly quickly stabbing the knight feeling the metal of her sword punch through his breastplate and heart. She pulled her blade out yet again she turned only to receive an arrow in her thigh the girl that shot it standing not more than fifteen feet away "Aim higher if you wish to kill me girl." It was then she saw the tears streaming down her face her voice harsh when she spoke, "Oh I don't want you dead yet I want you to suffer....for each one of my family you killed. My brother to that fireball, my parents to your blades, now there's only my sister and I." Zendroa froze, a hunter family, she had heard of them but never encountered one had she seriously wiped out most of a family? Another arrow flew at her and she slapped it away with her sword. "Look I'm not the one hunting someone who wanted to make peace with you, I'm sorry for your family, but you all couldn't have denied this hunt. You could have escaped with your lives, you and your sister still can."

The girl just nocked another arrow and fired, Zendroa gritted her teeth not wanting to do this but she had to they wouldn't listen. She sliced this arrow out of the air rapidly throwing her dagger at the girl looking away only needing to hear the thunk of it meeting it's mark in the archer's chest. "
I'm so sorry." She thought as she went to retrieve her dagger pulling it out of the young girl with a sharp jerk, it looked worse than it was as she would have pulled it out smoothly had it not been stuck in her sternum. She looked at the girls face gently closing her open eyes with a cupped hand.

That was a mistake, while she was preoccupied a boot met Zendroa's face with great force, she felt the strength spell. "
A warrior Mage, uses magic to enhance close combat skills." She popped up from rolling after the hard kick, immediately meeting the eyes of the last daughter. She was unarmed using only her magic, Zendroa flicked her blades sharply using a small wind spell to blow all the blood off of it. She sheathed her weapons and channeled fire magic into her fists. "I'll tell you this, you can still turn and walk away from this. You don't have to die here go home and start a new life please." The girl just shook her head and charged Zendroa mimicking the move, the girl was of an intermediate skill level which means her only saving grace was her physical ability. But it was all over in less then five minutes when Zendroa used ice magic and stuck and ice spike through the girl's chest. She then turned towards the tree now noticing the two girls under it.

"
No.......no more.....I can't take it." Zendroa two three steps towards them then fell to her knees, mostly out of despair but partially out of pain. She pulled the arrow out of her thigh, and felt around to her side where her suspicion from earlier was confirmed she pulled out a considerably sized shard of wood. He used healing magic on herself taking her mind off of the killing of an entire family, but once she was done she gave in and sobbed into her hands feeling a wave of guilt wash over her worsened by the disappointment in herself.

(I know it's long and most of my posts won't be anywhere near this long but, O just knew what I wanted and let it flow....enjoy.)
@Miyuki @FantasyDoctor @Abyss

((Cool, but check out my Role Play Accel World @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira ))

Marcus smelled blood. This was Zendora. What was she doing this far east? He bolted over and bends down next to her. He looks her over and then in her eyes "How many this time?" He picks her up and sets her under a near by tree and looks her over. He uses his celestial magic and checks her veins. He finds a few that were opened. So he channels the magic into her body and slowly connects them and heals them. He knew she was probably into a huge guilt trip. She didn't like to kill. She was the most passive one of us. She needed to stop this. She knew humans will never accept us. He looks away, remembering he needed to remember that himself.

Shiori and Yuki could hear some loud noises for a little, then could hear two people talking. They went towards the noise, making it to the other side of several trees before finding Zendora. The two girls rushed over to her, to make sure she was okay. "How did such a horrible thing happen...?" Yuki put one hand on Zendora's cheek, making sure there was still plenty of warmth. Meanwhile, Shiori was trying to figure out some way to help. "Is there anything I can help with? There's gotta be something, right?"

Marcus picked Zendora up "Just leave her be. Humans are responsible. We need to learn not to trust them." He begins to walk with her in his arms. He uses the special mental communication all dragons share 'I'm so sorry Zendora. If I had smelled the blood sooner I could have....' Everyone knew he and Zendora had a thing once. Everyone also knew that Marcus still harbored feelings for her. Small, but enough to make it hurt when she was attacked

(@Miyuki Check out the Accel World RP I tagged you in.)

Zendroa glanced up at Marcus and buried her face in his chest, the tears still flowing struggling to form the words needed to answer the many questions being thrown at her, "W-whole ...squad. Hunter family.....only t-trying to make ...peace." Before Marcus carried her away she looked to the girl that touched and felt her heart skip. "Bury them properly......the boy, he's still in the woods. Make sure he's with them." When Marcus spoke in her head she just rested her head against his chest, "It's ok...I won didn't I." She placed her hand on his shoulder and just rested still feeling safe whenever he held her "I won't try again....I don't want to risk this again, but they'll send more to find me and avenge their fallen. What will happen then?"

Marcus looked at his arm and sighed 'I will kill them instead. Better me than you. Your so small in your true form compared to me. And my power is so great it mutated my human body.' He looked at her and gave a comforting smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back