• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Doki Doki Vol. 1

Choice: Say hello to Daichi.
Choice: Say hello to Daichi.

Instead of avoiding Daichi, you casually approach him, lifting your hand and giving him a small wave as you get closer. This grabs his attention and he turns to you which causes you to finally notice he wasn't wearing his glasses. "Hello again," you greet him in a friendly manner, despite your conflict over your earlier and confusing interaction with him in your other shared class.

"Honami-san," he greets you with a return nod. This guy didn't seem the talkative type, but he wasn't unfriendly either.

What will you do?

[div class=buttons]
Ask him if he likes PE.
[div class=buttons]
Ask him about the seating thing.
[div class=buttons]
Ask if he is in the student council.[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-futbol-o[/fa] Ask him if he likes PE.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa][fa]fa-question[/fa] Ask him about the seating thing.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentThree" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-certificate[/fa] Ask if he is in the student council.
[/div] [/div]
[class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#3590b2; color:#000; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Ask him if he likes PE.") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Ask him about the seating thing.") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Ask if he is in the student council.") (show ChoiceContentThree) [/script]

I'm on phone so i can't copy paste the code right now but I'm voting for the seating discussion. I think it's a good unique link between our MC and that guy, and probably something that will get a bigger answer than "Yes.", seeing how not talkative people probably wouldn't be prompted to go on a rant about sports unless they are really passionate about it.
As for why not the student council thing... I don't think we had the slightest indication of that being a possibility? So it might be a clue, but I think character wise it makes more sense to approach them about something we'd actually be curious about.

Ask him about the seating thing. Idea has some great points about this, plus I just feel like we have the right to know and that it would be good to bite the bullet and get that issue out of the way if possible lel.

Ask him about the seating thing.

But in a friendly way. Not that Idea or anyone was implying otherwise, but that's my own personal preference.

Choice: Ask him about the seating thing.
Choice: Ask him about the seating thing.

You were still a bit bothered by the seating thing from earlier. You awkwardly stand there for a moment, unsure on how to exactly approach the subject and avoid sounding accusatory. "Uhm, so in the other class, where you warned me to not seat next to the window seat. You seemed to ignore your own advice and took a seat next to a window yourself. Why would you take that seat when you warned me?"

That probably still came out like you were annoyed at him, but there really wasn't another way to really ask. Daichi doesn't seem bothered by your question at all as he leans back casually against the gym wall, though not directly looking at you as he replies. "The seat I chose was still in the front row, though next to the window. The teacher could have moved me as well, but being in my position and the seat I chose, left me where I was. I don't understand why such a minor thing bothers you, it is not as though I took the seat you had originally claimed, nor did I force you to change your seat."

The PE teacher loudly blew their whistle which caused everyone to go silent. They were being paired today to practice ball throwing exercises and of course you get paired with Daichi.

What will you do?

[div class=buttons]
Throw the ball hard at him.
[div class=buttons]
Continue the conversation.
[div class=buttons]
Discuss something else.[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-futbol-o[/fa] Throw the ball hard at him.
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-commenting[/fa] Continue the conversation.
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-commenting[/fa] Discuss something else.
[/div] [/div]
[class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#3590b2; color:#000; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Throw the ball hard at him.") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Continue the conversation.") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Discuss something else.") (show ChoiceContentThree) [/script]

Discuss something else.
We don't want him to think we're still gonna go on/be an annoying person. We can work on what we're supposed to do with Daichi and talk about a different thing.

Discuss something else.

Maybe he has advice on other teachers? He doesn't seem mean, just.. not sociable?

Choice: Discuss something else.
Choice: Discuss something else.

You're a bit flustered by his reply, but all he said was true. He hadn't taken your seat and he also didn't force you to give it up. Why did this bother you so much? Decided to switch topics to something else, something more friendly you decide to ask a different question. "Are you in the student council by any chance? The people who were seated with at lunch looked like they were."

"No, though your assumption about those at that table are correct. I decided to not be involved in the student council this year," he answers, throwing the ball at you, which you toss back to him. Honestly, this was a silly exercise. Or at least you thought it was until a ball from some other pair flew past the person who was supposed to catch it and smacked right into your face! Ouch! Right on the nose!

"You're nose is bleeding. Excuse us, I'll take them to the infirmary," Daichi calls out to the teacher, grasping your arm and beginning to pull to away.

What will you do?

[div class=buttons]
Allow Daichi to take you to the infirmary.
[div class=buttons]
Go alone to the infirmary.
[div class=buttons]
Insist you are fine and stay.[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-bolt[/fa] Allow Daichi to take you to the infirmary.
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-ban[/fa] Go alone to the infirmary.
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-futbol-o[/fa] Insist you are fine and stay.
[/div] [/div]
[class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#3590b2; color:#000; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Allow Daichi to take you to the infirmary.") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Go alone to the infirmary.") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Insist you are fine and stay.") (show ChoiceContentThree) [/script]

I can see you're trying to get us alone. Might see if we can improve our relationship with Daichi.

Go alone to the infirmary.

I'm curious about the kind of misadventures we could get into by going by ourselves. Who know's, maybe there's a hot deadpan nurse hiding in there .... ;)

Allow Daichi to take you to the infirmary. He took initiative to help us the second we got hit, so I feel like it behooves us to let him help us. He really doesn't seem like such a bad guy now, just probably needs a fair bit of work on his social skills is all lel.

Damn, first day and already a ball to the face. We can't be looking lame in our favorite class, PE!

Allow Daichi to take you to the infirmary. We already got the achievement for meeting everyone so Idea Idea is probably wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back