• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon: Chronicles [7/10 spots open]

Acethekidd

Ready to set the world on fire?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Plot
In the thriving era of the digital world centuries ago, a connection was forged between four exceptional children and their loyal Digimon partners. Tasked with saving the digital realm from an catastrophe, the children embarked on a journey that ended in their triumph over looming doom. Their victory bestowed upon them the title of the first Digi Destined.

After their adventure, the children, now seasoned guardians, made a heartfelt decision to stay with their Digimon partners. Together, they assumed the mantle of overseers, governing the four corners of the digital world with wisdom and care. As the years unfolded, the digital world flourished under their watchful eyes, basking in an enduring era of peace...that was a long time ago

Now in the present, the tranquility that had graced the digital world for so long is now under threat once again. Digimon, once peaceful coexisting, have unleashed rampant chaos. An enigmatic virus, insidious and spreading, has cast a shadow over the landscape, threatening to plunge the digital world into turmoil once again

In a desperate plea echoing through the digital echoes, the world calls out for saviors once more...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! this rp will be based around 01/02. there will be ten crest for people to claim! and once their claimed , the rp will be closed for anyone new. if you have questions, ask away

Rules
  1. No gming/powerplaying
  2. please be respectful to fellow rpers
  3. no one liners, three plus sentences
  4. try to include everyone please
  5. anime/manga face claims
  6. if you a arc or plot idea for your character or in general, post it or pm me ^.^

Notes

• digifakes/custom variants: as much as i like fakemon, no. UNLESS it's for a custom jogress or armor evolution. if you do this, make sure to credits the artist if you have a picture. As for variants, for example, gatomon[blk] you can make a custom[ example, gomamon[blk]
  • Evolution: For now, normal, jogress,armor, dark, and MAYBE bond +
  • Evolution lines: Custom evolution lines are allowed. as long as it to farfetched. you can have an alternate evolution for your digimon, like how they did in adventure 2020. i'll allow three max[ one for champion, ultimate, mega]
1706164448275.png
[example of a custom evolution lines]

• Crest: There will be ten crest total. To reach ultimate + stage, our characters will have to find their crest
  • Digimentals: with permission, you are able to swap/borrow digimentals other players
  • Digimon partners: no doubles, that means no two agumon with the same evolution lines
  • Diversity: for the sake of diversity, the crest will have a "theme" that can help pick your partner digimon
Courage: dragon/reptile
Friendship: beast
Love: Avian/winged animals
Knowledge: insects
Sincerity : plants/nature
Reliability : water or aquatic
Hope : angel/holy
Light : angel/holy
Kindness: free to choose
Darkness: anything virus/ nightmare solider
[ subject to change if people fill restricted, just dont want ten dragons running around XD]

Courage: taken
Friendship:taken
Love:
knowledge: taken
Sincerity: taken
Reliability:
Hope:
Light: taken
Kindness: taken
Darkness:
Taken

Last edited:
Can you change reliability to Strength? I would like to participate and take that crest if so.

Unless reliability can also be used for digimon that have a cybernetic mega form?

Changed my mind. I want the digicrest of knowledge
I think knowledge can be used to represent machines and there's a digimon im thinking of using as my mega. I'm working my way backwards for planning.

Last edited:
Can you change reliability to Strength? I would like to participate and take that crest if so.

Unless reliability can also be used for digimon that have a cybernetic mega form?

I think knowledge can be used to represent machines and there's a digimon im thinking of using as my mega. I'm working my way backwards for planning.
You know, Metal Seadramon could fit the bill as far as what I think you're going for. Betamon - Seadramon - Mega Seadramon - Metal Seadramon. Just a thought.

Also, except for the Crest of Darkness, do we all have to have Data or Vaccine type Digimon?

Last edited:
You know, Metal Seadramon could fit the bill as far as what I think you're going for. Betamon - Seadramon - Mega Seadramon - Metal Seadramon. Just a thought.

Also, except for the Crest of Darkness, do we all have to have Data or Vaccine type Digimon?
nope ^.^

Is sincerity still free?
yes! Imma edit the first page tomorrow

if you wanna do something with machines that's fine as well

Acethekidd Acethekidd just out of curiosity,do you intend that the current group of Digidestined are kids/teens,or for example could there be someone older who gets involved as well?

okidoki! i forgot to mention that yall can do digimon claims.! i prob take gammamon~

Claiming Commandramon and Hi-Commandramon for my rookie and champion, and Brigadramon as my mega.

I'm working on figuring out my ultimate stage evo for my partner as we speak

I wonder if having Hi-Commandramon digivolve into Metalgreymon would work, albeit there would be some noticeable changes to its appearance.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 have you heard of wikimon.net?
I'm using it as we speak.

The reason I ask about having Hi Commandramon being able to evolve into a metal greymon variant is because there's a puzzle piece missing, that in lore, has Hi-Commandramon end up becoming Brigadramon.

I do not believe Cargodramon is the correct path for said evolution (especially with how uh.... distant its appearance is to the champion and mega I want to use).

Like, just look at these

Hicommandramon.jpg
Brigadramon.jpg

Cargodramon.jpg

It just doesn't feel right to have a bipedal Dinosaur with a gun digivolve into a helicopter.

Last edited:
I'm using it as we speak.

The reason I ask about having Hi Commandramon being able to evolve into a metal greymon variant is because there's a puzzle piece missing, that in lore, has Hi-Commandramon end up becoming Brigadramon.

I do not believe Cargodramon is the correct path for said evolution (especially with how uh.... distant its appearance is to the champion and mega I want to use).

Like, just look at these

View attachment 1140751
View attachment 1140752

View attachment 1140754

It just doesn't feel right to have a bipedal Dinosaur with a gun digivolve into a helicopter.
Fair point

Now this is what I was looking for. It's exactly how I imagine the ultimate level for the evolution line looks like. It has the colorscheme, the bodyshape that leads into the mega, parts of its body that are upgraded when it becomes said mega....

this is the metalgreymon variant I was looking for
unnamed.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back